End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

So this evening something came over me and I had a feeling I should use an opk...it was very +. DH called after work and I told him afraid he'd complain. He shocked me by getting excited and telling me we'll have to :sex: tonight. I feel bad for fighting yesterday but he probably feels worse for saying I need meds. I knew with my temp dip that it was going to happen but this just proves it.

Well we tried :nope: he says he has nothing left :growlmad:. I am so irritated atm :devil:. We dtd yesterday early afternoon so Fx'd that's good enough. I'm just hoping that my temp rises tomorrow so I can be done with it. Not to be a :brat: but if he could get out of his own head we might get pregnant.

it's ok no worries. i've had multiple bfns both frer and cheapies so i'm pretty sure the 1 + frer I got was picking up on the very last bit of the trigger shot

laura2lyn4 - :happydance: congrats!!!!

Smille24 - OMG I am so sorry Smille!!! I don't blame you!! He doesn't sound like he is on the same page as you :( That could be so heart breaking!!!!! Has anything changed since your morning talk since I have been MIA? Smille FX'D that you caught it :dust:

FLArmyWife - I am sorry for that damn trigger getting your hopes up, and I am sorry for the BFN's!! Maybe, hopefully, FX's that next month are our month!!!

AFM: I just read everything and caught myself up!!! :BFN: and no :witch: as of right now. One day late :growlmad::brat::devil: I am so irritated and ready to move on!!!! I need aunt flo to hurry and get here so I can have this HSG before I leave for CALI :happydance: Since my doc won't give me clomid this cycle I am hoping that I had a blockage that is forcing the eggie not to move down!!!!! If the :witch: shows up soon, Ill be in CALI for 7 days after I O, which means less stress for me :happydance:

I needed to stay away for a bit, I have been getting very upset lately and I dont know why. My DH and I had a heart to heart about TTC and why its affecting me this much. He seems to understand.

I did get to keep my nephew (5 weeks old) overnight Saturday. Which gave me hope!! He laid on my belly smiling and giving me :dust:

Awe, take any and all the time you need. FX that either AF hurries up so you can get started of you get a bfp. I know the want to just move on, I am in the same boat right now.

Glad you and DH had a good talk. It's always nice when they're on the same page.

Hopefully you're nephew sent lots of baby :dust: down to your eggys.

laura2lyn4 - :happydance: congrats!!!!

Smille24 - OMG I am so sorry Smille!!! I don't blame you!! He doesn't sound like he is on the same page as you :( That could be so heart breaking!!!!! Has anything changed since your morning talk since I have been MIA? Smille FX'D that you caught it :dust:

FLArmyWife - I am sorry for that damn trigger getting your hopes up, and I am sorry for the BFN's!! Maybe, hopefully, FX's that next month are our month!!!

AFM: I just read everything and caught myself up!!! :BFN: and no :witch: as of right now. One day late :growlmad::brat::devil: I am so irritated and ready to move on!!!! I need aunt flo to hurry and get here so I can have this HSG before I leave for CALI :happydance: Since my doc won't give me clomid this cycle I am hoping that I had a blockage that is forcing the eggie not to move down!!!!! If the :witch: shows up soon, Ill be in CALI for 7 days after I O, which means less stress for me :happydance:

I needed to stay away for a bit, I have been getting very upset lately and I dont know why. My DH and I had a heart to heart about TTC and why its affecting me this much. He seems to understand.

I did get to keep my nephew (5 weeks old) overnight Saturday. Which gave me hope!! He laid on my belly smiling and giving me :dust:

I am terribly sorry sweetie :hugs:. Bfn after bfn is so heartbreaking. I really hope this hsg shot does the trick. I am so glad you could have a heart to heart with your dh and he sounds very understanding. A vacation sounds like just what you need!

Smile good luck! I hope you've caught that egg!!!

Still the same for me today 12dpo bfn. Tired but just wanna move on to next month now! Af due 14dpo x

Watch me be a week late grrrrrrrrrrrr, Im going to :sex: tonight, hopefully it brings her ugly face

Aww faith, sorry you are having a tough time.

Bfn this morning, not shocking at 11 dpo, but my temp was all screwy this morning...

I got another+ opk this afternoon so Fx'd he doesn't have issues.

I'll be praying for you smille!!! Maybe dh won't have his undies in a wad... get all spiced up for him...turn on some music, light some candles and turn up the heat.... ok so that NEVER works for me.. my dh just looks at me like I'm stupid and laughs.. Needless to say I end up going to bed pi$$3d off!!!

I'll be praying for you smille!!! Maybe dh won't have his undies in a wad... get all spiced up for him...turn on some music, light some candles and turn up the heat.... ok so that NEVER works for me.. my dh just looks at me like I'm stupid and laughs.. Needless to say I end up going to bed pi$$3d off!!!

I offered him a massage but I could tell he was trying to mentally prepare hinself lol. After his massage he gave in! We're both relieved. I guess I better lay off of him for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->