• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

:( oh no!!!!

Can you buy a different brand and test? I still think all your symptoms are promising

Can you buy a different brand and test? I still think all your symptoms are promising

I did, but to be honest, I don't want to. I don't want to ever test again unless I know I will get a BFP :brat: yes I am being a brat but I am a very hurting brat :sad1:

:hugs: you have every right to be that way. I hope your signs stay positive and AF never shows so that you have more want to test; and get that BFP

I did, but to be honest, I don't want to. I don't want to ever test again unless I know I will get a BFP :brat: yes I am being a brat but I am a very hurting brat :sad1:

That is completely understandable. I'm sorry girl :hugs:. When is af due?

AF is due on Sunday. And i have a horrible pain on my left side

I'm hoping I see a dramatic temp shift in a day or 2. I'm waiting to use an opk until this afternoon but it will probably be - bc I swear they don't work.

Oh faith that's terrible!!! I sure hope they were very apologetic to you!! I still have faith! You're not out until the witch shows! Which hopefully she won't!

Omg faith I'm so sorry! That's so shitty!! I hope frer has recalled all of those bad tests! I hope AF stays away for u.

I had an odd temp drop today, and some odd pain.. Hopefully it shoots up tomorrow! I am 7dpo right now, so Fxed I am going to try and wait until at least 12 dpo unless my temp shoots way up.

Faith- what was the brand and lot #? Wanted to see if the FRER i bought today isnt part of it

Omg faith I'm so sorry! That's so shitty!! I hope frer has recalled all of those bad tests! I hope AF stays away for u.

I had an odd temp drop today, and some odd pain.. Hopefully it shoots up tomorrow! I am 7dpo right now, so Fxed I am going to try and wait until at least 12 dpo unless my temp shoots way up.

I hope it's a good sign!

Keeping my fx for both of you! I hope that temp
Skyrockets tomorrow!

I have been pretty emotional today and felt a little sick during a comedy show, but that might be from overeating at our favorite restaraunt right before!! Testing tomorrow!!

Keeping my fx for both of you! I hope that temp
Skyrockets tomorrow!

I have been pretty emotional today and felt a little sick during a comedy show, but that might be from overeating at our favorite restaraunt right before!! Testing tomorrow!!

Your temps look good. FX

:bfp: Im crying im so excited! I can't even believe it!

Attachments

• IMG_3810.jpg
    IMG_3810.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
So last night my DH promised we would dtd but fell asleep. We had a conversation this morning and he said he wants to keep trying but is sick of forcing himself to perform. He said if we don't get pregnant this month I need to go to the dr and get meds. I ovulate so why do I need meds? He thinks it will help it be more predictable so he only has to do it 1 time....so wrong. He just made me feel so terrible and I have so much anger toward him right now. I felt like saying "I've had a damn child b4 maybe you're the problem" but I didn't. I'm officially putting ttc on hold and not mentioning anything related to babies. If he can't be on the same page, I'm done torturing myself month after month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->