End of April Testers / Support System!!! Xmas/NYE Babies

It'll be ok. I think I need a mental break.

You've been ttc for almost a year so I am very excited for you :dance:!!! It gives me hope.

thank you! It sure has been a rough year, the clomid did the trick for me :) first round of it and BAM, BFP!

Smile, so sorry hun!

Laura congrats on the bfp! Your chart gives me hope, my temp was 98.4 this am...

:hugs: Sorry you're going through that Smille.

Faith- any updates hun?

yeah I've been testing... on Friday I got all excited because I had a 10dpo faint line but turns out it was just the last bit of my trigger shot because I've had blaring bfns since then

yeah I've been testing... on Friday I got all excited because I had a 10dpo faint line but turns out it was just the last bit of my trigger shot because I've had blaring bfns since then

Awe :hugs:. I can't believe that stays in your system for so long. Well it's still early hun. Fx'd for you and lots of
:dust:
I'm praying for you ladies.

My temp dramatically dropped this morning so I think it's O day! We dtd yesterday so I'm not forcing him today since he doesn't get home from work until 7 and by the time he eats and I get my dd to bed it will be 8:30 and he'll be passed out.

Thanks. I thought it'd be gone by 10dpo this cycle because last cycle at 10dpo I had a blaring BFN so I guess it was dumb to assume it'd be the same this time.

Yes it is still kinda early, though I expect AF to arrive Tuesday. I just snipped at DH for no reason which is a big indicator that pms has started but we'll see

hey everyone,

Its still early flarmy x

smile, hug to you sweetheart x

All im getting is bfn's. I hate waiting. ive had a nap today (which i never do) because im dog tired, ive got horrible heartburn. Im windy, and moody, peeing A LOT more. and i hate hate waiting. AF due wednesday.

did i mention i hate waiting?

I am thinking I ovulated on the 19th. Yesterday my temp waS 96.90 This morning it was 97.97 . My temp has never been that high. Today would make me 6dpo. Is this a good thing??? I decided after this month I would not take the clomid again. I had some pretty bad pain that came with it. I am still learning the charting deal so any input is appreciated.. Thanks and baby dust to all.

Smille- I know EXACTLY how you feel... I'm catching the same thing here!!! I mean what is the big deal.. they say they want a baby just as bad as us but yet when it comes eggie time they completely shut down... I'm beginning to get frustrated!!!!

I am thinking I ovulated on the 19th. Yesterday my temp waS 96.90 This morning it was 97.97 . My temp has never been that high. Today would make me 6dpo. Is this a good thing??? I decided after this month I would not take the clomid again. I had some pretty bad pain that came with it. I am still learning the charting deal so any input is appreciated.. Thanks and baby dust to all.

Smille- I know EXACTLY how you feel... I'm catching the same thing here!!! I mean what is the big deal.. they say they want a baby just as bad as us but yet when it comes eggie time they completely shut down... I'm beginning to get frustrated!!!!

I know! I told my DH that we should stop trying and have fun again. He snapped and said he wants a baby now. I joked with him that he has to have sex at the right time in order for it to be possible. He got angry and said he can't force himself to be in the mood. He thinks it should've happened by now but I told him it takes time. I want a baby too but I'm not trying to force pills down his throat. I'm dropping the issue and I'm going to try for a more relaxed approach if it doesn't happen.

Flarmy- I hope it's not pms but stress. I hope the :witch: stays away.

Onetube- I hate waiting too!! How many dpo are you?

11dpo :( thinking i should have seen something by now. with my mmc in feb. i didnt get a bfp till 15dpo. and ive read thats not good for viability... which makes me think thats why i misscarried. very anxious now. xx

You're still early! I know it's hard not to worry but do your best!

11dpo :( thinking i should have seen something by now. with my mmc in feb. i didnt get a bfp till 15dpo. and ive read thats not good for viability... which makes me think thats why i misscarried. very anxious now. xx

Do you have any signs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->