End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Well ladies, :af: that :witch:, she got me! So heavy and painful and 4 days late. The last time I was this excited about seeing her was when I was 13 and the last of all my friends to get my period. ;)

I am so relieved to see her and start the next cycle. This one post chemical sucked. Can't wait to O, and BD, and then see a BFP at the end of this month! I have a good feeling about September for all of us. FX!

Lou - hope yours comes soon, or a late BFP, even better!

Well ladies, :af: that :witch:, she got me! So heavy and painful and 4 days late. The last time I was this excited about seeing her was when I was 13 and the last of all my friends to get my period. ;)

I am so relieved to see her and start the next cycle. This one post chemical sucked. Can't wait to O, and BD, and then see a BFP at the end of this month! I have a good feeling about September for all of us. FX!

Lou - hope yours comes soon, or a late BFP, even better!

Oh gosh I am sorry to hear that. A chemical must suck indeed! Wishing you a sticky BFP this month!! :hugs: :flower:

Hi girls

I haven't been on here for a few weeks, I wanted a little break from the military operation of ttc and decided do have a couple months of chilled out ttc, no opks just let it be. With my pcos I knew there wasn't much chance without increasing my metformin use anyway. Then on the weekend out of no where I retched and instantly had flashback to my 'morning' sickness with my darling daughter. On a hunch a did a test today and it was :BFP: couldn't believe it so did two more tests and both :BFP: I'm still in shock.

Baby dust to you all and fx September is a month filled with BFPs! Know I'd better start catching up on last 50 pages of this thread!

Congratulations remlap! Wishing you a H&H 9 months! Xx

Congrats Remlap! I just got back from my vacation. I know everyone has moved on to Sept thread or First Tri.
Will stop by and see how everyone is doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->