End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

5 days late now and still bfn. I'm waiting til I'm 2 weeks late before I call a doc due to my irregular cycles in the past. How bout you Lou? If you're usually regular I'd suggest a blood test too!

Think AF is here :( noticed some brown in my CM so expecting AF to be in full swing by the morning :( looks like I'm off to the Sept thread too

Sorry to those who are out.... Wishing you all lots of luck and baby dust in the sept thread!!
Afm, didn't wait until my testing date, but got a faint pos yesterday and today (still cautious as I'm super early, 8/9 dpo)
Will be following the other thread to see everyone's updates!

Mrs Right - I'm sorry about that :( but baby dust for next time.
Jules - wow congratulations! Here's hoping that line gets darker!

I was going to test today but early this morning I had a very tiny amount of red spotting. It's stopped now but I also had the weird metallic taste. A week after implantation and then I get red spotting, aw :(

Wow 10 days late? Could you ask your doctor for a blood test? Are you going to wait a few more days? Fingers crossed!

Went to doc on tuesday and she said too early for blood test. She also said 'I wouldn't expect you to show up on a HPT at this point'....which was very confusing as HPT say to test from day of missed period?!

She said I could come back next Tuesday if still in same position. HURRY UP TUESDAY. Hoping I can get blood test on same day rather than appt Tues and blood on Wed. So fed up of not knowing :'(

BFN with a FRER this morning :'(

Jules congratulations!!! That's awesome!! August is BFP central!

I've heard of women on here who for some reason don't get a pos hpt for a few weeks... Who knows!
Yes limbo is the worst, just not knowing what the heck is going on. Hope they can get an answer for you on Tuesday! I know it seems miles away.... Fx!

Also kinda weird that they thought a blood test would not be accurate after you already missed your period? That's a weird thing to say.....

She said I could come back next Tuesday if still in same position. HURRY UP TUESDAY. Hoping I can get blood test on same day rather than appt Tues and blood on Wed. So fed up of not knowing :'(

at least now you've got a day to count down to, right?:shrug:
i'm sure it's stressful not knowing, but come tuesday, you will hopefully be able to get some answers:thumbup:
hang in there and go do something for YOU:flower:

Mrs. Right - I hate to get your hopes up when you may already be out but I had brownish cm for 2-3 days before getting my positive. Was convinced it was AF slowly creeping in but it wasn't.

Wow 10 days late? Could you ask your doctor for a blood test? Are you going to wait a few more days? Fingers crossed!

Went to doc on tuesday and she said too early for blood test. She also said 'I wouldn't expect you to show up on a HPT at this point'....which was very confusing as HPT say to test from day of missed period?!

BFN with a FRER this morning :'(

Jules congratulations!!! That's awesome!! August is BFP central!

Not trying to get your hopes up but with DS it took me 2weeks late before positive test.. Even with a frer.. There was a great post on here somewhere about HCG levels in women and why some get a positive at 8-10dpo and some not until 16-18 or more! It all depends on your natural starting hcg level pre-preg and when you actually get implantation.
We can have a start hcg of between 1-5 and than implant between 5-8 days dpo and then hcg doubles every day.. So someone with starting level 5hcg and implant on day 5dpo would be possible to have positive test on very sensitive frer MUCH earlier than someone with starting hcg of 1 and implant on say 8dpo.
Does that make any sence?? :wacko:

:dust: and fx for you testing again!!!

Congratulation Jules!!!
Emski how are you doing?
I am going to the doctor tomorrow because cramping worries me :shrug: I know I am a worrier but I want to hear that all is normal and see what vitamins to take etc etc
Good luck to the ladies who are still testing :dust:

Hi ladies,

I'm back from my hols and thought I'd check in with you all and I see there have been lots of BFP's!!!

Massive congrats Sam, Sheylee, Ruby, Blizzy, l337, Kazy, Magrat, Mint & Jules! I'm so happy for you all and wish you all a H&H 9 months!

So sorry to all those that AF got. September will be our month - I'm sure of it! :)

Emski - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope they caught it early and are able to treat it. :hugs:

Afm - I'm on CD9 and the SMEP is in full motion! :haha: this time next week I'm going to be Knackered!

Xx

All the BFPs were lovely news. Let's hope it's our turn in Sept Bing28... it certainly sounds like you are working hard to make it happen.

CD4 so our hard work is about to begin ;)

Mrs. Right - I hate to get your hopes up when you may already be out but I had brownish cm for 2-3 days before getting my positive. Was convinced it was AF slowly creeping in but it wasn't.

I'm the same! Always get brown CM before AF and this cycle I got the brown CM right on time. Was convinced I was out, but got a BFP a day later :) xx

bfn this morning, af due tomorrow.

...sigh.

if i don't get pregnant in sept, we'll have to take a couple months off. my brother is getting married sept 2015 half way across the world:dohh:

All of you are so sweet for giving me hope but unfortunately AF came hard and fast during the night with cramps so bad they woke me up :cry:

Congrats Jules on your :BFP: I hope it continues to get darker

I wish all those who got their BFP this month a very happy and healthy 9 months. I'm off to the next thread but I'll pop back to see if your line darkens Jules!

All of you are so sweet for giving me hope but unfortunately AF came hard and fast during the night with cramps so bad they woke me up :cry:

Congrats Jules on your :BFP: I hope it continues to get darker

I wish all those who got their BFP this month a very happy and healthy 9 months. I'm off to the next thread but I'll pop back to see if your line darkens Jules!

Aww thats too bad...well baby dust to us both and everyone else who is still trying. Lets hope sept is full of BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"