End of August Testing Party Thread, Join me!

Congrats Jules! I got my BFP at 8/9 dpo too!! Wishing you and the rest of us with BFP's sticky baby dust!!

I haven't had my milk supply drop at all. It seemed to decrease while I had AF though. (Also, I've made a ton of milk since the beginning, so a little drop wouldn't bother me much :haha: ) I'm not worried about nursing while pregnant. I read some good info on the le leche league website that has helped me not worry. I've been peeing at night for the past week as well! I read that it's because the stomach muscles are stretched out already and the growing uterus puts more pressure right away on the bladder the 2nd time around.

https://www.llli.org/nb/nbjanfeb08p32.html

Oh mine usually drops during AF too.. Did you get your BFP at the same time with similar symptoms? I spotted a bit of brown yesterday and some pink this morning at 11 DPO :( so I worry I am out.. I think it was from Bea breastfeeding what seemed like all night.. Last time I spotted on 10 DPO and got my first BFP that afternoon.. Just BFNs so far.. So I think I'm out.. Oh well..

Jules...has your line got any darker yet?

I have successfully managed to kid myself that there was a line on one of the photos that I took of yesterday's test despite knowing there was no line there in real life!!!

Managed not to test today and going to doctors tomorrow so maybe tomorrow will give me some answers.

Sorry that AF got you Mrs Right xx

Ecarroll: I got my BFP with dd on 10/11dpo and this time I got it at 8/9dpo. I don't think breastfeeding will stop you from getting pregnant as long as you have cycles and ovulate. I didn't have any spotting either time. But I hope it's implantation spotting for you! Good luck. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

ecarroll I had some spotting the last two days (12-14dpo) and no AF yet as well. Did she show for you? I'm thinking mine is late due to a chemical last month.

I need some help! I'm confused about my AF. At first it came in hard and fast for a few hours then dropped off to a very light flow and has been that way for nearly 24 hours now. It's been so light I could have only used one tampon all day. What do you think this is? A wacky period or do you think I might have had a chemical?

Louoscar, yes it has. 11 dpo and it is progressing ok. ( I have a thread in the preg tests section.. That's where I post my pics) thanks for asking! And good luck to you! Hope the dr gets you some answers

Mrs right. I have no idea, maybe that would explain it. Have you stopped bleeding?? Have you tested since it lightened up?

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me dropping in. I'm ttc number 2.

Am 10-11dpo today. AF not arrived as expected this morning but I've been taking tests for past few days and all BFN. Boo. With number 1 and my 2 mmc's prior I always had a faint line on a cheapy by day 10 so think I'm probs out. Just waiting on AF.

I'll have to join you in Septembers thread if you don't mind me tagging along x

So many bfp's! Congrats to everyone who got theirs, there have been so many in August, after so many getting bfn's in July, so hopefully September will continue on this positive streak for those moving to that thread :)

ecarroll I had some spotting the last two days (12-14dpo) and no AF yet as well. Did she show for you? I'm thinking mine is late due to a chemical last month.

Hey whitglass, no not yet, just spotting. Likely due to low progesterone due to high prolactin as breastfeeding.. BFNs as well .. Xx

So Beadette and Ecarroll looks like we're all kinda in the same boat! Late AF and BFNs.

I never realized what a frustrating thing it is to not have AF come on time..I just want to start the next cycle already! And if I am in fact pregnant (which I highly highly doubt) then I just want to know!

Went to the doc today, he took blood, results tomorrow. At first he said it was likely I was pregnant, then after he took my blood he said it was unlikely because urine tests were neg....but he KNEW That when he said it was likely!! I'm so confused. I've already had a big cry!! So anxious now it's unbelievable!

Oh Lou that is so frustrating. There are some women whose HCG doesn't show up in urine tests, so maybe the bloods will tell you something. FX for answers at this point, the wait is so unbelievably hard!

Negative blood test. WHERE IS MY PERIOD. :( this really sucks. Now I have no idea where I am. I'm going to September thread...although I should probably skip to October at this rate!

So sorry Lou! Are you sure of the date you actually ovulated? Maybe you ovulated later than you think, hence your 'late' period. Xx

So sorry Lou! Are you sure of the date you actually ovulated? Maybe you ovulated later than you think, hence your 'late' period. Xx

No I can't be sure, it's possible I didn't even ovulate. The Dr did tell me it is possible two ovulate twice without a period in between. Took an ov test yesterday and one today and today's line was lighter so maybe I am just coming out of ovulation. :cry: Think I am just going to write this off as a disaster and start over when I get my next period!!! Never thought I'd be wishing for my period to START.

Lou - I'm sorry your cycles are being confusing :( hope you get a proper AF soon so you can start again from CD1

Jules - yeah AF has stopped - and not even 2 days after it started! Very light and short but due to being 4 days late and starting heavy for a few hours I'm still assuming I'm CD3 today

Welcome to our new lady! Always welcome :)

So Beadette and Ecarroll looks like we're all kinda in the same boat! Late AF and BFNs.

I never realized what a frustrating thing it is to not have AF come on time..I just want to start the next cycle already! And if I am in fact pregnant (which I highly highly doubt) then I just want to know!

Hey whitglass :) Yes pretty much. Analysing my symptoms it seems that something did happen earlier in the month (unusually agonisingly painful nipples, light nausea, dropped milk supply), but possibly prolactin simply prevented implantation as it often does (it messes with progesterone). So I have spotted (once pink, rest of the times brown/black) for the last 4 days and am with bad cramps (to the point my leg is spasming) today so AF should be starting soon in full force. Bubs is down to just night feeds now (after me pumping and working for 8 months and BF-ing at night) and will be taking some medication to stop lactation and normalise my hormones, so we will be on to IVF next (hub has low count.. so even IUI isn't an option for us).. We are waiting on a consultation date.. :) How are you? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->