End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

PDX: I am trying the SMEP plan this month, too! I started at CD 11 since my cycle is 31-32 days long. So it will be every other day (started Monday) until I get my POS OPK(which will be who knows...?), then three days, then the extra. I hope it works for us! I have a good feeling about this month, but I hopes it's intuition and not wishful thinking...

Bubs...even i have a 31-32 day cycle...but i think im still goin to start on cd8...the spotting has got much much lighter now so i think it shud b fine...iknowits goin to b alil long bcos of the long cycle..but my luteal phase is actualy 16-17 days so i think i will still pretty much b o on cd13-15...gud luck...heard so many gud things abt this pla...figured its defitely worth the shot :winkwink:

I've missed a lot the past two days so sorry if I miss responding to everyone - I kinda get overwhelmed with all this haha but in jsut a good way!

Trying - tomorrow morning you should take your temp just to confirm it's around usual post O temps? Also, it is so frustrating when people who probablly shouldn't bare children do...not that she isn't a great girl but I recently had my niece stay with me when her parents called up for a favor. The favor was to stay at my house since they were coming to town for my niece to have an abortion. I know it was their decision and what was best for my niece but it was hard to think that at body at 16 can get pregnant but mine at 27 couldn't. Anywhoo, I really hope this is your month! I'm feeling pretty positive about it for you! :)

Pd - glad to hear your hsg went well!!!!

Jojo - welcome! It sounds like you have been through a lot and I'm sooo happy that you finally got a +opk! Hoping you will have a month full of firsts in the world of ttc!

HWPG - any result from your bloodwork yet? It is nice feeling to get on with things when you feel you've done all you can yourself. Hoping for nothing but good news for you!

My hsg yesterday went very well! The test itself was a bit uncomfortable but mainly due to the LARGE speculum used...dang! Dr. said I have a very nice looking pelvis and that the dye just poured out through my tubes as it should! Also said, shape up uterus looks good and it didn't look like there was anything in there that shouldn't be. At least from what she could tell on this test. She gave the ok to start clomid treatment next cycle with a trigger shot (Pd - was it you that mentioned you used Ovidril with clomid?) and monitoring with timed intercourse! Just hoping that this current cycle will be a short one or long enough that I won't start my next cycle while in Mexico or we'll have to push back the tx cycle another month. I'm really kind of nervous about the "timed intercourse"...kind of feels like added pressure to make sure DH's is around when needed and just an overall pressure to perform I guess haha. Weird.

Over - Happy to hear your test went well! Xx

Bubs...even i have a 31-32 day cycle...but i think im still goin to start on cd8...the spotting has got much much lighter now so i think it shud b fine...iknowits goin to b alil long bcos of the long cycle..but my luteal phase is actualy 16-17 days so i think i will still pretty much b o on cd13-15...gud luck...heard so many gud things abt this pla...figured its defitely worth the shot :winkwink:

Well I guess technically we started on CD 9, but I really didn't count that as "trying" since I didn't lay still for 20 minutes after BD like I usually do while in my fertile time. I figured it was good though just to keep his "supplies" fresh. :winkwink:

Over- will do, thanks for the advice and the good thoughts this way! Glad you're tests went well :thumbup:

AFM, the hubs just made my day
FLOWERS.jpg

he's a good man, kyla!
afm ok, results are in:
FSH: 6.5, LH: 23.6; Prolactin: 12.5; TSH 1.47
I'm gonna go check out that chart, but if any of you have any input about these levels. i'd love to hear. my dr said they are all "normal" but i re-explained to her that i am on cycle 40somethin' - and would like some direction - do i continue to wait, or do we do something? so we'll see what she says! a quick look (at that link) indicates that my LH is quite high for cd 40 sumtin', esp compared to my FSH. PCOS? my older sister has been diagnosed with it, and i think that while i dont have most symptoms, it's a possibility. looks like i have good ovarian reserve levels. feeling a lot better and not too worried; i just need a jumpstart!

No idea what any of the levels mean but you continue to have a great attitude about the whole thing so I'm very proud of you Mirolee! F'xd for your 40 something CD to end soon!

Oh, so not to be all braggy, but I am a little proud of myself. I lost 1.6 pounds this week! I know it is not a whole lot, but it took three weeks for the scale to budge. I even gained 2 pounds in the first two weeks! So I am finally moving the right direction! I hope the momentum continues!

Also, does anyone else get indigestion/heartburn a few days before O? I have had brutal tummy pain last night and all day today. :(

So question....tho this is my first mth temping i find tht my temps r pretty higher and dont seem to b goin down like the other charts i c on ff...my chart is in my signature..pls have a look...also does me being on clomid make a difference in temp...i know im doin it right cos its everyday at the same time...without talking...first thing i do everyday...then wats wrong?????

Oh, so not to be all braggy, but I am a little proud of myself. I lost 1.6 pounds this week! I know it is not a whole lot, but it took three weeks for the scale to budge. I even gained 2 pounds in the first two weeks! So I am finally moving the right direction! I hope the momentum continues!

Also, does anyone else get indigestion/heartburn a few days before O? I have had brutal tummy pain last night and all day today. :(

oh honey...i have nooo idea...i dont seem to ever pay attention to pre o symptoms...i know...silly me...this mth im trying tho...:dohh::dohh:

I think your temps look ok PDX? Temps are so unpredictable and especially pre-O, you got time before they really start to count, I wouldn't be too worried. Over could tell if you clomid affects your temps, she'd be the best person to weigh in on this.

AFM... EWCM tonight? Neg OPK thank goodness but some clear EWCM... ??? Haven't had any since Saturday!

I heard its good to get ewcm after o-ing as a Prego symptom. I hope u o-ed!

Hey ladies - just thought I'd check in! I've had some crazy work days the past 2 days....

Trying - when should we test???

Thanks So much for the warm welcome everyone :hugs:! So excited to be in this thread and be able to have an actual date in mind to do a hpt!!

he's a good man, kyla!
afm ok, results are in:
FSH: 6.5, LH: 23.6; Prolactin: 12.5; TSH 1.47
I'm gonna go check out that chart, but if any of you have any input about these levels. i'd love to hear. my dr said they are all "normal" but i re-explained to her that i am on cycle 40somethin' - and would like some direction - do i continue to wait, or do we do something? so we'll see what she says! a quick look (at that link) indicates that my LH is quite high for cd 40 sumtin', esp compared to my FSH. PCOS? my older sister has been diagnosed with it, and i think that while i dont have most symptoms, it's a possibility. looks like i have good ovarian reserve levels. feeling a lot better and not too worried; i just need a jumpstart!

HWPG - The first indication I had of pcos was high LH levels, what time of your cycle did you have the blood test? Your Doc might ask you to go back and have it done before CD10 I believe it was that I had to have it to check that they wern't just high becuase I was Oing late. If the LH stays high and you are having long or irregular cycles I would ask to have an ultra sound done on your overaries just to be on the safe side!

FX'd though that high LH is just due to a late ovulation :) X

Golds- never heard that one before about EWCM but hopefully it's a good sign!!

TTC- I don't know when we should, what do you think?

jojo, i am on cycle day 44. i had 2 weeks of pos opks, from cd15-cd29. then i ran out of tests and stopped testing. i'm wondering: cyst? this is the first irregular cycle in a year! bah, why did it have to happen when i was feeling so positive about this cycle? grr... i'm headed to acupuncture on monday, hoping that will get something moving.... thanks for asking and commenting!

I've heard good things about acupuncture (terrified of it myself, I hate needles- even after 8 years of being on depo and 3 tattoo's... figure that one out) Hopefully that does good things for you Mirolee!

HWPG - Hoepfully the acu will do somethign to help! Possibly a cyst, but more likely just a dodgy cycle! & I'm sure our bodies have it in for us, they always seem to mess around when we feel the most positive!

Trying - I'm scared of acu needles as well and I work in a hospital! Makes no sense :shrug:

Day before Valentines?? Can we make it that long?? My temp is steadily going up...hope that's a good sign. I get patients all the time who are afraid of needles but they are diabetic. My best one was a heroin addict who doesn't take his insulin bc he doesn't like needles...makes no sense

TTC- that's hilarious!! people and needles hey? I remember one day my doc was giving me my depo shot and I was cringing as usual and he said "you wouldn't make a very good drug addict now would you?"

Sure let's try to stretch it out until then! I'm game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->