End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

taryn.jpg

He was the ring bearer at my wedding! Here we are enjoying a dance!

Ok, so I am sooo excited and I need guidance!
So, for the first time since last summer, I have actual EWCM! I take serious anti-histamines due to allergy induced asthma, and it tends to dry stuff up... :(
So, this month, on top drinking green tea, taking the Fertilaid for Women and the FertileCM formula, I stopped taking the antihistamines on CD 13 (I am miserable with allergies, but it is worth the sacrifice).
So anywho, Hubs and I BD'd last night. I had reallly lotiony CM all day yesterday, more then I have ever noticed before. It was textbook creamy CM. THEN this morning when I went potty, BAM! Clear, super stretchy CM. I thought maybe at first it was his "stuff" from last night, but this was clear clear clear, not cloudy at all. MY QUESTION is: If we BD'd last night, should we do it again tonight, or wait until tomorrow and stick with the SMEP??? I get anxious because usually I get like, one blob of it, then nothing, and I feel like I should utilize this opportunity, but I have heard the SMEP is very successful, so I kind of want to stick with the every other day thing. I just don't know! No POS OPK yet, probably not for a few more days. What should I do????

I would BD tonight but only because I get a short initial surge and I O on the same day as my 1st opk (which I finally confirmed by temping)
Not everyone has the 24-36 hour window so I wouldn't want to take the chance of missing an opportunity

I would BD tonight but only because I get a short initial surge and I O on the same day as my 1st opk (which I finally confirmed by temping)
Not everyone has the 24-36 hour window so I wouldn't want to take the chance of missing an opportunity

Thanks, Rachel! That's what my instincts say, too! I guess Hubs is gonna feel like a lucky man, tonight! :thumbup:

Oh, and I am also having O pains on the left side. All signs point to YES!

Uh yeah I say I'm not going to symptom spot but I'm having withdrawals reading all your posts and I'm actually off today and have time to pay attention. We have been so busy at work. I worked 13.5 hours yesterday and only peed once. It would've been good pee to test with when I got home lol too early though.

For some reason I am not excited. DH and I were talking about booking a cruise and I started thinking how dull and boring it will be to be pregnant on a cruise. And what if I get pregnant and I'm a flabby fat ass and DH is turned off? I kinda want to cry. Lol I don't know why I'm getting cold feet

Awesome! I get o pains the day of ovulation then they go away. I think it's from the pressure building before the egg pops out. Are you still using preseed?

I will def. try with the real names things haha...so many to keep track of and get right.

So far (please correct me if I'm wrong already)...
TTC = Rachel
Bubs = Emily
Tyring = Kyla
HWPG = Mirolee
Lauise = Laura
Me (Over) = Alissa

Miss anyone that has "come out" yet? :) And don't feel like you need to just because some of us are! No judgement.

Rachel - I can understand the "cold feet" thing. I'm going to Mexico in March and thinking the same thing. Actually, to be honest, it was one of the things that kept me looking on the brighter side of just having a chemcial last month...I'll get to drink and eat seafood on vaca now. Assuming I don't fall pregnant this month that is. And I don't think it's cold feet in the sense we don't want kids, just a "well I've waited this long, what's one more month where I can enjoy a much needed vacation?" sort of thinking haha.

Now it will be your month because you said that LOL. No I know what you mean, I was having feelings last month about how 'am I ready to go through it all again?' Then thinking about making ends meet on maternity leave again (we get 1 year in Canada, we make 55% of our wage) and like you said- am I ready to put on the weight? I'm already like 20 pounds overweight from my last pregnancy!! But it's all worth it, and I think we'll forget about all those things when we get our BFP's!

Alissa- sounds like a much needed vacation for you too! I'm excited for you!

And Emily, I would also BD tonight! If for some reason you discover or feel you didn't actualy ovulate, or simply just to be careful, you can BD a few days straight now and then go back to every other day? That's what find us doing to not make it feel like a chore or something that has to be done EVERY night but a few in a row isn't bad and then at least every other day makes me feel comfortable.

Awesome! I get o pains the day of ovulation then they go away. I think it's from the pressure building before the egg pops out. Are you still using preseed?

And OF COURSE today was the day I forgot to pack my OPK to test at work! I'll just have to hold my pee for like, ever, till I get home tonight. Watch, the one time I forget will be the day it would have popped +! :dohh:

Emily- that's usually the way it goes! Like last month, the one day I didn't take my temp or do an OPK was the day I think I O'd. Figures! oh well, who needs an OPK to tell you, I think you know what's happening in there!

Kyla and Alissa - So funny you say the stuff about the vacations. The month before I got pregnant with Danny, DH and I were about to book a trip to Miami. Yeah, that didn't happen.
Now, his parents want us to go to Hawaii with them in June. All I can think is that I won't be able to zip-line or snorkel or have rum runners by the beach. But if we wait until after potential baby, I will still be all fat, squishy and swollen boobs (and no drinking if I am nursing), so what will be the point?

Exactly! And I can't remember a time since I was like 14 that I felt 'skinny' LOL so screw it! But i will be bummed for like a second if I can't have a margarita on the beach at the end of the month because I told my best friend (the one that is PG) that I would have a drink and a marlboro light for her when I go (our long standing tradition).

Thanks ladies. I don't know why I'm so worried. It's almost like anxiety. Never had this before. Watch me be pregnant with triplets...

Thanks ladies. I don't know why I'm so worried. It's almost like anxiety. Never had this before. Watch me be pregnant with triplets...

I know the feeling! You're just so afraid of missing an opportunity but yet, what if every day is too much...blah blah blah. Just try and remid yourself that it can't happen without doing it so you might as well do it. Also, all it takes is once, so if you don't happen to do it every night or every other, you still have a chance.

And triplets! Oh boy! haha

LMAO oh dear God, how great would that be for like a minute, then the reality would set in!

Kyla and Alissa - So funny you say the stuff about the vacations. The month before I got pregnant with Danny, DH and I were about to book a trip to Miami. Yeah, that didn't happen.
Now, his parents want us to go to Hawaii with them in June. All I can think is that I won't be able to zip-line or snorkel or have rum runners by the beach. But if we wait until after potential baby, I will still be all fat, squishy and swollen boobs (and no drinking if I am nursing), so what will be the point?

Haha squishy...that makes me laugh for some reason. But come June, when (not if :) ) you are pregnant, you'll be excited to sit by beach/pool, read a book, nap when you want, eat what you want and not have to do a whole bunch of stuff because you're pregnant :). Not to mention have as many virgin fruity drinks as you want and wake up the next day feeling great! Being hungover on a vaca is the worst!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->