End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

So trying - any visions lately? You were right last month...and you called that HWPG is a brunette....hmm psychic abilities maybe?

What a good feeling Trying!!! You deserve it!

Well this morning when I did my OPK it was SOOOOOO close! So I did a smile one and it was neg. And now that I have been checking CP it seems like I am there! We will BD tonight. I don't want to test in the evening because of how much water I drink, I don't think it will work. If I get a neg tomorrow should I just put a pos in FF or just keep putting neg under OPK test in FF?

Pd - I don't really no about the clomid making your temp higher. My first round I did temp all month and didn't notice much of a difference in my temps compared to the month before. The second round I only temped a couple days and they weren't in a row (and none were pre O). The couple times I did temp (1st right after O, it didn't seem to be any higher than usual post O). Some women just have higher temps? Also, does your room seems hot at night or do you wake up and feel hot?

More EWCM this morning, not a lot but one glob (sorry for the description) more clear then cloudy like normal. Plus I've still got that pulling in my right side, which is very familiar from PG, beyond exhausted all day yesterday, but woke up 1/2 hour before my alarm this morning and high energy so far today. Also short of breath? Which is strange because it's so early but def short of breath this morning.

Trying- did you ever take one temp to make sure you were past O? Even though I think you are, I was just wondering.

More EWCM this morning, not a lot but one glob (sorry for the description) more clear then cloudy like normal. Plus I've still got that pulling in my right side, which is very familiar from PG, beyond exhausted all day yesterday, but woke up 1/2 hour before my alarm this morning and high energy so far today. Also short of breath? Which is strange because it's so early but def short of breath this morning.

These are soooo goood!!!!!!!!! Question, did you you notice wether or not the CM this morning was a tish more tinted with yellow on the tp than clear? Just curious as that is what I had last month? Pulling - great! Exhaustion - excellent! Insomina/waking early (with energy) - good good! And the shortness of breath - I've read a lot about that and def. an early symptom! :D

Yeah the CM did look more clear than how it is around O time for sure. And yeah the pulling is almost a constant feeling, especially when I stand up from sitting, which happened ALL the time with Kennedy. And shortness of breath... that's a new one for the TWW. And I've never done this before but I actually felt so confident about it I told my step dad at dinner last night (I felt so nauseated all afternoon yesterday) that this could be 'the month', he was so excited LOL. I told him 'now let's not get our hopes up because it could be nothing but here's hoping'. But that's how it would go right? The month that I really wouldn't be dissapointed because of vacation would be the month that it happened? No margarita's on the beach possibly.... :)

Oh and here's the weirdest thing, like over a week ago my step mom was looking up our activities to book for when we're on the cruise and we had originally planned to do a snorkel day out to a reef on a boat... but for some reason the day we decided that, the website to book was down for maintenence. So she was looking to make the booking the other day and I said 'hey I've been having second thoughts about that snorkeling trip... maybe we should just do a land excursion instead... you know.. just in case'.

Trying - I had the shortness of breath thing when I was pregnant with Danny, and VERY early on! It was one of the weird things that made me think something different was up that month! :)
Does it feel at all like little heart flutters or palpitations?

Morning ladies! If anyone else wants to, I think it would be nice to use our actual names. So from now on, if anyone wants to, you can refer to me as Emily. :)

Emily :) Feels like I've got a weight on my chest. Feels very similar to when I was PG I think, although I didn't get shortness of breath right away I don't think. Can't remember. With Kennedy my early early symptoms were bleeding gums, heartburn, and serious food cravings. With my son... I can't remember too clearly because it was 10 years ago (my boy is going to be 10 next month, I can't frickin' believe it) My pregnancies were night and day between those 2- with Kennedy I had morning sickness really bad in the first trimester and then heartburn everyday. With Taryn... nothing at all really.

Sounds good Emily. Will try lol...mines Rachel.

Kyla - def sounds promising. I'm trying not to symptom spot this month bc I've been so let down every month. And I really don't feel confident this month even though our timing was great.....tww is starting to fly by though, which is awesome! I would love to wrap up a + hpt or make a "pregnant" cupcake for valentines day.

I feel the same as you about symptom spotting but man this month I've had some that are hard to ignore. This month just feels different than past TWW's so I'm having a hard time letting it go if that makes sense?

Hey- I've come to learn that it's the months your least expecting it is when it happens :)

Emily :) Feels like I've got a weight on my chest. Feels very similar to when I was PG I think, although I didn't get shortness of breath right away I don't think. Can't remember. With Kennedy my early early symptoms were bleeding gums, heartburn, and serious food cravings. With my son... I can't remember too clearly because it was 10 years ago (my boy is going to be 10 next month, I can't frickin' believe it) My pregnancies were night and day between those 2- with Kennedy I had morning sickness really bad in the first trimester and then heartburn everyday. With Taryn... nothing at all really.

I had no idea you had a son!!!

Oh yeah, had him when I was 16 (whoops.....) and he was adopted by a very lovley family here in the Winnipeg whom I am proud to be a member of this family. They rock, we have lots of contact, they treat me like one of thier own kids <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->