End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Hey, Jury hasn't been on in a while. I hope everything is OK with her!

LMAO oh dear God, how great would that be for like a minute, then the reality would set in!

No shit! Twins is one thing but triplets! Ufdta. Plus, I don't know how I would be able to get past the "high risk" label that comes with a mutiple pregnancy. Would totally have me freaking for the entire approx. 394560 minutes of pregnancy.

Agreed! Where is Jury and Clynn? Clynn is around testing time now- I want to hear from her!

Ok so something weird just happened, I was leaving for lunch and stopped to talk to our IT about my computer (he comes in every Thursday) and he looks at me and says "are you wearing new glasses?" I said no, he said "did you do your eye make up differently?" and again I said no and he said "somethings going on with you, your eyes are just popping today". I know it's not like he said I was glowing or anything but still- seems kind of strange for someone to notice??

Oooooo maybe your eyes are glowing?? I can tell a lot about people by their eyes....sick, not sick, sad, happy.....eyes are very telling!

Agreed! Where is Jury and Clynn? Clynn is around testing time now- I want to hear from her!

Ok so something weird just happened, I was leaving for lunch and stopped to talk to our IT about my computer (he comes in every Thursday) and he looks at me and says "are you wearing new glasses?" I said no, he said "did you do your eye make up differently?" and again I said no and he said "somethings going on with you, your eyes are just popping today". I know it's not like he said I was glowing or anything but still- seems kind of strange for someone to notice??

Lausie hasn't popped by much, either, but that's understandable. :)
I love your stories! I'm telling you, you need to tap in your psychic/sixth sense abilities for the rest of us!

Yeah but Laus usually comes by in the mornings, which is her afternoon/evening I think... and she's a flight attendant so she sometimes doesn't come on because she's travelling. Ooh I wonder how that's going to work now that's she PG? Is it the 3rd trimester you're not supposed to fly? Ugh that would be awful to have to fly all the time pregnant, I hate flying as it is. Which reminds me, if I get a BFP this month then I can't take any sedatives to fly to Florida! Yuck.... I hate flying so much......

this thread is cruising today!
we are thinking of hawaii in october/nov... so if i get pregs anytime soon, i wont be able to fly. vaca cancelled. so we'll wait to book until later. also, i've never wanted a Christmas baby, but i suppose anything is better than nothing, eh? apparently you *cant* time these things, who knew? ;)

Yeah I always felt so bad for kids born in December, my one sister is Dec 21 and I think she totally gets ripped off because of her bday being so close to Christmas!

this thread is cruising today!
we are thinking of hawaii in october/nov... so if i get pregs anytime soon, i wont be able to fly. vaca cancelled. so we'll wait to book until later. also, i've never wanted a Christmas baby, but i suppose anything is better than nothing, eh? apparently you *cant* time these things, who knew? ;)

I tried to time it too... I wanted a summer baby... at the rate it's going now, looks like it's at the earliest going to be a late fall. I really didn't want another winter baby. It sucked being preg for my birthday, Christmas and New Year's. Oh well, we gotta take what we can get, right?

Yeah I always felt so bad for kids born in December, my one sister is Dec 21 and I think she totally gets ripped off because of her bday being so close to Christmas!

My brother's birthday is Christmas Eve. It pretty much sucks for him! He says it's insulting to get birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper. LOL... :haha:

Summer babies aren't so great either though, Kennedy was due August 11th and I'll tell you being PG those 3 months in the summer (and it was one of the hottest summers we've had here in a long time) I felt like a hermit. I stayed in my air conditioned house most of the time and I would only go out if it meant being by some body of water. I had Taryn in March and that was way easier on me I think.

We are talkative today!

By the way my name is Nikki.

I always have said I dont want a nov/dec baby and people would look at me like I was crazy! Good to hear Im not alone. My bday is Dec 17th and I hate it! I was ALWAYS taking finals on my bday, always snowing (I hate snow), and too close to the holidays...

I don't want a Christmas baby either. My brother and my sister are both Christmas babies so it sucks for them. I wanted to have a late spring, early summer baby. I live in the south. It is sometimes up to 130 with the heat index here....If I get pregnant soon I will be so miserable this summer. Hopefully I'll have a cute belly so I can still go to the beach. I am really short though so I'm thinking I'm going to get quite wide.

That's it! I knew there was a Nikki but I couldn't remember who it was! Thanks Golds and sorry for forgetting that! Yeah December bday's seem like such a rip, poor kids.

we're getting close now girls. march'll be here any moment, and december babies will abound! hoping feb is it!

TTC- Yeah I was NOT a pretty pregnant lady. I was 200 lbs by the end of it, I was not looking good because I too am short (5'3" or 5'4" depending on which convienience store i'm leaving) and I had bad acne! So yeah, I wasn't trotting around in a swimsuit anywhere other than my parents place with my family LOL. But I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat, looking back it was beautiful (chunky but beautiful).

I am hoping its my month because I am the MOH in one of my best friends weddings on March 9th...So it would only make sense that I couldn't drink at the wedding...right?! Plus I am planning her bachelorette party for March 2nd... which also makes sense that I would find out im prego just days before....

Any of you live in the north/east USA (or Canada area) and going to get stuck with the nasty storm headed your way?

We just moved into a house with a pool so I was hoping to be waddling around all summer bumpin' in the pool. AND it's in the privacy of my own backyard, so who cares if I look like a walrus in a bikini? LOL!

I hated being pregnant in the winter and here's why: I was always hot, but when you o outside, you have to bundle up. I always felt sweaty and itchy in my sweaters, coats, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->