End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

i'm in philly now, but live in maine. we're getting anywhere from 18 inches upward! hoping my flight back sunday wont be affected; but we have lots of snow experience - i htink the phillies are more worried about their 1-3 inches than we are of our 2 feet!

I am hoping its my month because I am the MOH in one of my best friends weddings on March 9th...So it would only make sense that I couldn't drink at the wedding...right?! Plus I am planning her bachelorette party for March 2nd... which also makes sense that I would find out im prego just days before....

I hope so Golds! You can be secretly strealing the bride's thunder. :haha:

awkward question... anyone watch the TV show Bachelor?

i'm in philly now, but live in maine. we're getting anywhere from 18 inches upward! hoping my flight back sunday wont be affected; but we have lots of snow experience - i htink the phillies are more worried about their 1-3 inches than we are of our 2 feet!

Good luck with the weather! Stay warm!

awkward question... anyone watch the TV show Bachelor?

I'll admit it, I'm a bachelor fan. But, this season, not so much into it yet. Once Tierra is gone I'll want to pay more attention. Until then, watching is killing me so I don't.

I have an early Dec. birthday and it does kinda stink. I can't imagine how much it would stink if it were any later in the month. But, I'm pretty much preparing myself for a Nov/Dec/Jan baby since I'm hopeful I'll be pg in the next few months. I'm just worried to get big from the pg plus having to wear warm bulky clothes to keep warm...ick and ugly! But as we've said, I'll take it.

Nope can't say i watch that one- my guilty trash TV indulgence is MTV's Teen Mom... don't judge, it's a train wreck and i can't look away! LOL

Lol I love teen mom! DH makes fun of me. I bet you were a jersey shore fan huh? Omg that was my secret show

Am I the only one who watches almost exclusively "Family Guy" and "The Big Bang Theory"? LOL! For a treat sometimes the show "Cheaters" in on, and that makes me happy!
I catch Teen Mom when I can, but I always forget about it. What's up with this girl Tierra on the "Bachelor?"

Tierra is just FULL OF DRAMA. I know it's the way the producers edit everything but it's sickening. Other than the drama every episode she's probablly not that bad. Just always crying and talking/stealing Sean (the bachelor) away when he's on dates with other girls. Just annoying.

we dont have cable, so i'm a BBT and FG addict also, Bubs. we also love some good Public TV (nature shows, cooking, This Old House). no reality TV, except AI occasionally.

Nah I never got into Jersey Shore, not that i'm sure I wouldn't like it but just never started it. Teen Mom has been my addiction forever! It's so terrible but I love it!

HEHE!

Ok i am a BIG bachelor fan... AND Teen mom! Sometimes my DH and I are watching TV on different TV's because he can't stand either show.

I really am starting to like Lindsey on Bach, the one that won the rose on the group date. Did anyone notice on Sean and Cathrine's (I think that is her name) one-on-one when they hugged in front of the ice castle she had a ring on her ring finger... looked like an engagement ring....

Im totally jealous how fertile Leah is on Teen Mom! My DH told me to start doing drugs, smoking, drinking and being a horrible person and then Ill most likely get prego....haha!

A coworker just told my DH today that is gf is prego... and he is one of those people that doesn't deserve to be prego. He was complaining about it to my DH and my DH was like gosh I would love the news if Nikki was prego. He was like I would be boasting about it not complaining.

Nikki- good for your man sticking up for you guys like that! damn rights you guys should be prego and people should be excited!

Yeah Leah kind of disgusts me, she didn't at first but after this season I don't like her anymore. Like how irresponsible do you have to be? You've been with this guy for like 2 months? She had a baby girl on Monday by the way....
And Jenelle makes me want to throw up. Part of the reason I watch this show is because every week I think it can't get any worse... and then it does.
If any of you guys are interested there's a fantastic blog by Sydney Levine, for the Huffington Post, she does a write up every week after the previous nights Teen Mom episode and it's full of witty sarcastic cut downs... oooh it's so juicy and hilarious, I love to read it each week.

Omg I totally agree with Teen Mom. I don't know if you've heard all of the stuff going on in real-time with Jenelle, but she got married to a total dope fiend scum-bag, then supposedly was pregnant, then had a miscarriage. Her and hubby are separated after her finding out he's been cheating on her, and then he went on some live streaming website and said they were paid 20 grand for the story and it was all fake. Ummmmm what?

Hey Clynn there you are! We've been wondering about you! Have you tested yet? What's new?

Yes I read all that stuff about her and what a gong show, she's insane.

Oh I love the Huffington Post, and I hate Jenelle and Leah! Kailyn is decent enough, she seems to be pretty grounded, but the one I really can't stand is Chelsea!!! I know she isn't as bad as Jenelle and Leah, but the whole thing with Adam has GOT to stop! I haven't seen the show in a few weeks, but last I saw, she was still into him! She just seems like such a dumbass to me... but maybe I am totally mean...

Her voice is HIGHLY irritating as is her attitude and overall demeanor.... I have a feeling that poor little girl is doomed to be an airhead just like her mommy. LOL which is unfortunate because she is TOO CUTE.

What is this blog about teen mom. I want to read it!!

I did know Leah gave birth on monday. And I didn't know Jenelle's issue with hubby was FAKE! WOW!

I hate that chelsea gets everything handed to her... by her dad. But she is doing better. She got rid of Adam (I believe!). She passed her GED. And passed her hair school test. Things are getting better for her.

I miss Macy from a few seasons ago.

Yeah I liked Macy! But Catelynn and Tyler were my favorite (watching Catelynn's visit with Carly was like seeing myself visit Taryn, it was very eerie but enlightening).

Hah I don't know if anyone was paying this much attention to the last episode but it showed Chelsea taking her hair school exam and it had a question 'what does access mean' and I think she answered 'too much'. I laughed my ass off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->