End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

hehe,.... i didn't see that! I was debating to pause it to read the questions but I didnt

Hello from DisneyWorld ladies!!

Test results are back! FSH- 3.6 LH- 6.1 Prolactin- 6.3 Progesterone-9.2

Doc said numbers look great and consistent with "recent" ovulation so I'm hoping the last OPK was the real surge and we just had a shy eggie...SO, I guess I'm finally in the TWW!

I'm doing good.... I haven't tested i'm nervous lol. AF due tomorrow or Sat, I think i'll wait until Sunday to test unless the OSOMs show tomorrow then of course i'll have to test. Not much new really... some AF like cramps yesterday for a very short period of time. My CP is VERY high... but this is my first cycle checking CP so that isn't really saying much. Wish I could temp but with how much I am up and down throughout the night it just wouldn't be accurate :shrug:

I have my FX for all of you ladies!! I wanna see lots of BFPs this month!!!! :)

OK... sooo... I was all excited about the EWCM this morning... but now, there is nothing (just watery/creamy now)... I get so anxious about this stuff... should I still count the morning stuff as EWCM on my FF chart?

Emily- I would say count it on FF as EWCM. At least that is what I do.

I've heard good things about acupuncture (terrified of it myself, I hate needles- even after 8 years of being on depo and 3 tattoo's... figure that one out) Hopefully that does good things for you Mirolee!

jojo, i am on cycle day 44. i had 2 weeks of pos opks, from cd15-cd29. then i ran out of tests and stopped testing. i'm wondering: cyst? this is the first irregular cycle in a year! bah, why did it have to happen when i was feeling so positive about this cycle? grr... i'm headed to acupuncture on monday, hoping that will get something moving.... thanks for asking and commenting!

I've been doing acupuncture since December and I've loved it. I feel less stressed and last month my cycle was more "normal" than it has ever been before. I don't know for a fact that it's working, but I really feel like it is. My tattoos hurt way, way worse than the acupuncture needles. Most of them I don't even feel them go in. The ones that I can feel are just the slightest little prick. Definitely worth a shot!

I will def. try with the real names things haha...so many to keep track of and get right.

So far (please correct me if I'm wrong already)...
TTC = Rachel
Bubs = Emily
Tyring = Kyla
HWPG = Mirolee
Lauise = Laura
Me (Over) = Alissa

Miss anyone that has "come out" yet? :) And don't feel like you need to just because some of us are! No judgement.

Lol, love it! You can count me in on that
jury3=Julie

clynn11 = Cassidy

:)

I'll def. try to remember all the real names too! Lol.

luckily, i'm not scared of needles at all! i'm just excited!

I'm horrified of needles. But not when it comes to piercings or tattoos... just like.. in my veins needles :/ that's why I want to have home births... just the idea of an IV in my arm FREAKS me out, let alone a giant needle going into my spine :wacko:

Hey, Jury hasn't been on in a while. I hope everything is OK with her!

I'm here! I'm here! lol I've been reading and keeping up with you guys, just haven't had much to say!
I'm cd 9 right now. I think I O'd cd 13 last month, so we are going to start inseminations this saturday (cd11) and do them every other day until I O. Hoping it works out ok! I'm also thinking about using preseed this month, just to help out. Anyone else use it?

Nope can't say i watch that one- my guilty trash TV indulgence is MTV's Teen Mom... don't judge, it's a train wreck and i can't look away! LOL

Me too! Like the one with twins that just got pregnant again, on purpose with a guy she'd been with for about 2 or 3 months? Yeah, what the hell?! lol

I'm horrified of needles. But not when it comes to piercings or tattoos... just like.. in my veins needles :/ that's why I want to have home births... just the idea of an IV in my arm FREAKS me out, let alone a giant needle going into my spine :wacko:

I want to have a home birth too! Not so much because of the needles, but I hate being numb or not having feeling. Plus I'm not a fan of hospital regulations dictating my entire labor experience. If I end up in a hospital, I'll roll with it, but I hope I can deliver in the comfort of my own home.

Nope can't say i watch that one- my guilty trash TV indulgence is MTV's Teen Mom... don't judge, it's a train wreck and i can't look away! LOL

Me too! Like the one with twins that just got pregnant again, on purpose with a guy she'd been with for about 2 or 3 months? Yeah, what the hell?! lol

AND she's still in love with her ex. Took out her IUD :dohh: not very smart at all.

I want to have a home birth too! Not so much because of the needles, but I hate being numb or not having feeling. Plus I'm not a fan of hospital regulations dictating my entire labor experience. If I end up in a hospital, I'll roll with it, but I hope I can deliver in the comfort of my own home.

I agree. Needles are a big part of it for me, but I don't want a nurse putting a paci in my babies mouth, or dictating anything about my labor and trying to force intervention on me. I'd also love to just be at home automatically and not have to be in the hospital a day or two before releasing me. It just seems so much more comfy and a better experience overall. Luckily we're literally a minutes drive from the hospital so if something happened to go wrong we could get there ASAP.

OMG u girls have been chatty today...pheww....took me a loooong time to catch up...
Well my name is Sonia...and i live in Portland oregon...cant really reply to individual posts cos ill be spaming everyone...hahahah...With the vacation...dh booked us a trip to san diego starting valentines day for a week...awesome timing as tht will b my fertile period...yaayyy...stressfree bding :)...but ya illb a bit confused whether to drink or not....huh...will just go with wati feel like then...i really dont mind a dec baby...and dont mind an any mth baby honestly...i just want mine now...
Ive just watched the first 2 seasons of teen mom...must say it as cheesy BUT i loved it...dont reaally remember tocatch it these days tho..mayb ill watch them on netflix...hmm...havent ever watched bachelor or jersey shore tho...

Ohhh I love the talk about no needles during labor.... wait for it ladies... it may not seem so bad when the time comes. LOL. No by all means, I think you gals that want to do your birth without intervention or drugs (which I hear is a real problem in the states, apparently it's C-sections run rampid?) are stronger women than I and good on ya! My first epidural which was a full on spinal tap, numb from the waist down went good. My second which I guess now a days they only numb around the abdomen because I was able to walk right afterwards didn't go so well! Had a student... who botched it, it didn't work then the on call doc for anastesiolgy (I have no clue how you spell that) came in a fixed it for me which was lovely. I still had quite a bit of feeling down south, obviously not as much as one would have without any meds but I gotta say it still hurt like hell. And as we discussed this morning, I am not a fan of needles but i'll tell ya in that moment, it seemed worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->