End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

OH nope, witch hasn't got me yet- ticker just automatically reset! Lol. Hopefully she stays away! And I totally understand, i'm not counting anything out during labor- just in my IDEAL situation a home birth would be perfect for me! Lol, but believe me- I know to never say never because who knows, when the time comes I may be yelling 'BRING ON THE PAIN MEDS!!' Lol.

Hope you start feeling better Laurie <3

Hannah Kennedy or Dane Russell for us, we decided that a long time ago! I always liked really unique names but after having a 'not so popular' name myself and having people get it wrong my whoooooole life, I decided to go with something more simple for my monsters to be LOL.

Up early again this morning, like 45 minutes for my alarm clock, took my temp and 36.74 (98.13 for you Americanos) which is usual post O for me, plus I slept with my mouth open a little bit so that's pretty consistent for me on a night that I did that.

Rachel- That lower back pain is a super good sign for you!!! A painful one, but a good one!! Go for it, use that heating pad.

Honestly you guys, I'll share something with you, about doing things that you 'shouldn't' do during pregnancy. It's all BS, I've come to learn that you can do it all wrong and everything turns out fine, and you can do it all right and for whatever reason, it doesn't. With my son, now before I say this put yourself in a 16 year olds shoes, I drank to excess, I smoked cigarettes (and other things), I slept around, I would go days without eating and when I did it was junk food or fast food, I never took a vitamin, my first visit to a doctor was at 7 months pg- and I had an 8lbs 3 oz 21.5 inches healthy baby boy who now at the age of 9 is one of the smartest, healthiest, most awesome normal kids I've ever met. With Kennedy, I didn't smoke, didn't drink, didn't take anything other than a Tylenol once in awhile, regular doctor visits, prenatal vitamins, lots of rest and tons of water and all good healthy foods... and she's not here. So like I said I don't believe in all of these million things that you shouldn't do during pregnancy, obviously take care of yourself and be healthy but in experience, it doesn't really matter.

OH nope, witch hasn't got me yet- ticker just automatically reset! Lol. Hopefully she stays away! And I totally understand, i'm not counting anything out during labor- just in my IDEAL situation a home birth would be perfect for me! Lol, but believe me- I know to never say never because who knows, when the time comes I may be yelling 'BRING ON THE PAIN MEDS!!' Lol.

Hope you start feeling better Laurie <3

Gosh sorry hunny!! I thought I had missed a conversation, as you were talking about testing and then your ticker said it was on day 1! Lol! Phew!

Thanks Kyla! I sure hope so! I never get back pain like this. I just got out of bed and it is worse than yesterday. I had a pretty big temp dip this morning. Not sure if that is good or bad...I kind of feel like crap. Every joint in my body aches and my nose is stuffy. Maybe I am getting sick? Oh I need to get my butt moving this morning! So not motivated.

Thanks for sharing that story. As we have discussed before, we can get so caught up in doing the "right" thing, we miss our own life opportunities and still end up not pregnant.

Oh and charters, feel free to stalk my chart and offer any kind of thoughts!!

Could be an implantation dip and the back pain is the eggie nesting into your lining!

Thanks Kyla! I sure hope so! I never get back pain like this. I just got out of bed and it is worse than yesterday. I had a pretty big temp dip this morning. Not sure if that is good or bad...I kind of feel like crap. Every joint in my body aches and my nose is stuffy. Maybe I am getting sick? Oh I need to get my butt moving this morning! So not motivated.

Thanks for sharing that story. As we have discussed before, we can get so caught up in doing the "right" thing, we miss our own life opportunities and still end up not pregnant.

Oh and charters, feel free to stalk my chart and offer any kind of thoughts!!

I have hear flu like symptoms is a good sign!!

Rachel- That lower back pain is a super good sign for you!!! A painful one, but a good one!! Go for it, use that heating pad.

Honestly you guys, I'll share something with you, about doing things that you 'shouldn't' do during pregnancy. It's all BS, I've come to learn that you can do it all wrong and everything turns out fine, and you can do it all right and for whatever reason, it doesn't. With my son, now before I say this put yourself in a 16 year olds shoes, I drank to excess, I smoked cigarettes (and other things), I slept around, I would go days without eating and when I did it was junk food or fast food, I never took a vitamin, my first visit to a doctor was at 7 months pg- and I had an 8lbs 3 oz 21.5 inches healthy baby boy who now at the age of 9 is one of the smartest, healthiest, most awesome normal kids I've ever met. With Kennedy, I didn't smoke, didn't drink, didn't take anything other than a Tylenol once in awhile, regular doctor visits, prenatal vitamins, lots of rest and tons of water and all good healthy foods... and she's not here. So like I said I don't believe in all of these million things that you shouldn't do during pregnancy, obviously take care of yourself and be healthy but in experience, it doesn't really matter.

So with this said.... maybe I should stick to my guns about my plans for the weekend.

I believe I o-ed yesterday/today. Here I come 2WW (my temps look great, with a dip today)!!! However we have a day planned tomorrow (sat) for my aunts bday. We are going to a natural hot springs in a cave (its like hot hot tubs and sauna feeling). I was debating if I should go..... thoughts??

Interesting OPK realization... Yesterday my generic target brand test was pos (or extremely close) and today was not as close. While today my smiley face (clearblue) was pos, but neg yesterday.

Oooh looks like a very good implantation dip to me!! Fx'd!

Morning ladies! Nothing brightens my day more than logging and on seeing my lovely ladies!

Laura - Soooo sorry you feel awful! I hope you feel better soon!

Cassidy - I am on pins and needles for you! Maybe you'll be the first BFP of the thread! :)

Kyla - It is so funny how it works, huh? When I got pregnant with Daniel we were not trying/not preventing. I got pregnant on a drunken vacation throughout northern California (San Luis Obispo, San Francisco and Sacramento). I went to a concert with my brother during the TWW (which I didn't know I was in), which included beer, whiskey and cigarettes. I also went to a pub in the TWW and had Irish car bombs and more smoking. Now I am being so careful and doing minimal extravagent behaviors, and still waiting for that BFP. *Sigh*... life is really funny, but I am tired of all the kidding around already.

Interesting OPK realization... Yesterday my generic target brand test was pos (or extremely close) and today was not as close. While today my smiley face (clearblue) was pos, but neg yesterday.

You know, I have used those Target brand ones, and it never got POSITIVE for me. It was the same color, but the test line never got darker that the control line.

AFM, no POS OPK yet. DTD last night, used Pre-Seed, and I will test later today with the OPK again. I am going to be testing A LOT within the next two days to make sure I hit it!

I am using the Wondfo brand (internet cheapies). Has anyone here gotten a BFP OPK with those ones? I mean, a really blatant positive? I see some progression, but nothing extraordinary. I want to see a big leap so I can use the smiley ones. I spent the money on them, I want to use them!

Nikki- Go for it girl, enjoy your weekend, I don't think you would hurt anything at this point in time anyway!

oh god ladies today si startedout to b one of the most frightening days of mylife...so as i have been teeling ull tht i had a normal period on the expected day...and then went in for my hsg test on cd7...today was cd10 and tho i am still bleeding from after the test i decided to take an opk...instantly showed positive...i thought it was quite weird and so just being inquisitive i took a HPT and look...photo(11).JPG
and im still bleeding...trying franctically to call my drs ofc but the are still closed....

Pdx - Oh my goodness! That is a very very very BFP! I am very shocked, I can't imagine how you feel! I hope you get in touch with your doctor soon! *hugs*

I dont know anything about the HSG test, but could they have seen that you were prego during that test? or did they have you do a HCG test at the beginning of you doc apt (every time I go to gyno she makes me do a HCG test, no matter what).

I would try another HCG test just to confirm, but that is wonderful!!

So just a quick blurb, I am just so excited I can't keep it to myself (you guys are gonna get so tired of me talking about CM... lol...).
I have EWCM again today! I am so excited because since August I have only gotten one blob of it a month, and not even very much of it. Now to have two straight days of it, and a really decent amount, just makes me feel like I am doing something right, which makes me so hopeful this month! :)

Hello everyone! me and my OH are NTNP at the moment I have an irregular cycle and only ovulate every other month. Since last month was my "skip month" (didnt ovulate) I am hoping to get my BFP this month! If not, I am not to stressed as we have only been NTNP for 4-6months (I stopped taking the pill 6 months ago and got my first normal cycle 4 months ago) I have a decreased chance of conceiving because OH got a new job last month were he works nights and since Im at school all day we've only been able to have sexy time on the weekends. Since I am not charting, temping or using OPKS I have no idea when I ovulate. <3
But I am still hopeful and will be testing around the 15th-27th (as that is when I will usually get my period on the months that I ovulate)

Kyla and Rachel... how are you feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->