End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Good morning ladies! I am off to work so hopefully I won't miss too much! My temp went waaay up this morning, I'm getting excited! Boobs still hurt, yay! Nikki, yes we plan on Wednesday! I'll only be 11dpo then so probably won't even show up if I actually am preggers, which I slightly doubt because I have been let down before.....oh and usually I do get post O cramps here and there. Nothing like o cramps though. I think it can be from your Fallopian tubes contracting?

Rachel- temps looks fantastic!! I have high hopes for you this month!!

Yeah Rachel you've got this one for sure this month, you don't even need me to have a 'feeling' about it to verify, with your temps and symptoms I would say it's just a given! Looking forward to Wednesday with you!

Nice temps Rachel!!

Well my temps r weird. I'm guessing my bad cramps last night was o cramps. Thx for encouraging me to bd lastnight! If it wasn't for that I would probs have missed it. So maybe now I'm starting my tww. Emily you with me on the tww?? Now cramps r gone...had to be them last night. Silly temps this weekend trying to trick me.

Good Morning Ladies!!

We finally got home last night after quite the journey!! While we were in sunny FL, Milford CT saw 40" of snow!! My house was completely buried! I've never seen anything like it! Finally got to bed around midnight, and hubs went off to plow with his father who owns a plow company, boy do they have some work to do!

Obviously, I was having POAS withdrawals so guess what I did first thing this morning???? :) And here are the results...My goodness, I think I'm pregnant!!!! So so over the moon excited, nervous, basically freaking out!!! Absolutely cannot believe this is real!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
If I go off the last positive OPK which must have been the winner, I am around 12dpo, 13 maybe? The line came up almost immediately, I thought I was hallucinating so I made myself leave the bathroom for a few minutes!! ;)

Going to go get a digital for DH and find a way to tell him on Thursday, best Valentine EVER!!

Oooh!!! Are you going to do anything special to tell him? i remember when I was PG with Kennedy it was Dec 8th when I told the hubs, I bought a little sleeper that said 'daddy's little moose' it had a pic of a reindeer on it. Told him it was an early Christmas gift!

That's exactly what I was going to do!! Going to go to Babies R Us and get some kind of "Daddy" themed onsie! DH is going to be SO excited. Our niece and nephew were with us in FL and having one of our own is all he could talk about!

Yay for post-Florida babies! Hopefully I get on while i'm in Florida too! lol

Fingers SO crossed for you!! Sending positive vibes and loads of babydust your way hun!!!

Alissa- sorry I didn't understand this before, so you're not on clomid this month? why is that?

Disney!!!!! OMG I'm so excited for you! Congrats Hun!

Pdx - thinking about you today and hoping/praying for the best!

Kyla - had to wait a cycle for the clomid since last cycle ended in chemical pg. they just want to me to have normal cycle in-between I guess. :-( Praying that its either long enough that I do t get af until back from Mexico or short enough that I get af a day or two before we leave. This way I can go in for a baseline ultrasound when on period and start clomid. Otherwise ill have to wait another cycle!

Ohh ok I get it now, sorry if you explained that before and I missed it.
i was going to tell you yesterday thank God you told me to take my temps last week otherwise I would have been so confused with the EWCM yesterday mixed with a +OPK on Saturday! You saved my sanity girl so thank you!

Disney - Sooo happy for you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing BFPs! Always brightens my day! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->