End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Nice temps Rachel!!

Well my temps r weird. I'm guessing my bad cramps last night was o cramps. Thx for encouraging me to bd lastnight! If it wasn't for that I would probs have missed it. So maybe now I'm starting my tww. Emily you with me on the tww?? Now cramps r gone...had to be them last night. Silly temps this weekend trying to trick me.

I am still waiting to take my OPK, but I feel like I am either Oing or have O'd already. I have the pulling type cramps around my ovaries that I always get, and based on my terrible mood yesterday it should been right around that time.

Can I have O'd and have not gotten a POS OPK? My tests on Saturday were sooo close! If you looked quickly the lines were the same color, but if you studied them you could tell one was lighter. I hope I get a blatant POS within the next few hours. Holding my pee as long as I can and sipping my coffee slowly to not dilute it. BUT I had 4 days of EWCM! So different from every month for the last six months. If it goes away today I am going to assume O occurred.

Good signs Emily! F'xd for your O day, from the sounds of it i'm sure you have O'd already!

Nice Emily! Some OPK compaaies are hard for me to tell if the lines are the same or not. I assume when they are close then its O time. Also temps might help you too!

Just keep BD until temps rise (or until you are too sore down bellow... like me right now).

So I am praying that my stressful life doesn't cause me problems this cycle. Just got a call from mom that they are getting a divorce. I knew she wanted one, but its hard to believe it has been finally discussed. I am happy she is getting one (I could never be married to a man like my dad, and I don't even have a relationship with him). But still hard to accept I guess you can say.... not sure why it still hurts so bad.

Why is everyone having such a hard month??? I thought I had a $900 tax bill to the government, but after more research we have a $1700 tax bill to the government, plus a $950 property tax bill, and $400 in car registrations this month. With hubs being out of work, this stress just smacked me in the face in the last 48 hours.
I hope we all get a little bit of good news this month!

No kidding! It hasn't been the greatest month for anybody really- except you Disney....

PDX- I am dying to hear how it went today! I hope you keep us posted as soon as you hear something!

Kyla - Are you dying for your vacation to start??? Less than two weeks now!

Well update. I am going to assume I O'd yesterday. My OPKs are getting lighter now, and CM is now super abundant and watery, not EWCM anymore. Gonna keep BDing from now until Wednesday, then try to keep doing every other day after that until AF or BFP. I just want to make sure if I O late that I hit it for sure. No more OPKs. They are starting to stress me out. I wish I would have started temping this month... Danny is sleeping through the night now so my sleep has been fine all month!

Woo hoo Emily! Welcome to the TWW!

Umm yes... I think i'm going to start packing a few things tonight to cheer myself up!

Yeah I looked Nikki and I can't make sense of them myself, ask Mirolee she's pretty good at interpreting charts

Mirolee can you make sense of my chart? I am kinda crampy again today but nothing like last night. Should I attempt to bd again tonight?

Emily u will ov 12-48 hr after you get a pos opk...so bd for the next few days.

Dude... After last month I hate the TWW, and I am so nervous to take an HPT. My period was 4 days late last month and I took 7 HPTs and it was a blow to the somach every time. I am so scared to take another one see a blank, stark white window. I know you all understand... it really hits in the pit of your stomach. :(

Mirolee can you make sense of my chart? I am kinda crampy again today but nothing like last night. Should I attempt to bd again tonight?

Emily u will ov 12-48 hr after you get a pos opk...so bd for the next few days.

Oh for sure! Plus we had a good BD session last night, so I would like to recreate. :winkwink:

Yeah I don't think i'm going to test on Wednesday (sorry Rachel) I'm pretty sure it would be that stark white negative so i think i'm just going to hold out awhile longer. AF is due next Monday/Tuesday.

Hi girls...jsut back from the blood draw...my doc apparently ordered just forthe hcg whichi thought was weird bcos mmy progestrone was so low as well..the lab person said she cudnt include the progestrone test unless i dont get a slipfrom the doc...so i rushed to the doc and got a test order..went backto the lab and gave it it...too much running ard for early morning more so bcos ive been trying not to walk ard too much bcos of the bleeding...talkin ofwhich its still there...now i dont know whether to callit spotting or light bleeding...im confused...i just have to use a panty liner which proves to b sufficient...get a few drops on it (sorry tmi) but i defnitely get stuff wen i wipe..its red and watery most of the time and brownish sometimes...anywhooo...the wait shudb over in a coupleof hrs...tho this weekend was rough but i think it gave me alot of time to think clearly and tho i wud love to just have this baby come wat may ithink wat i really want is a healthy baby...so ya im ready for the worst news today...i know ill b sad (understatement) but i know wat god does is for my best...and then i have u chica with me...right???i know ill pull thro... :)

Very exciting Disney!!! I hope you start a trend!

Oh and disney CONGRATULATIONS babe...awesome news....wooohoooo

PDX - We are all here going through this with you! Please keep us posted.
Just wondering, have you taken another HPT? Sorry if you said so already, I just don't remember.

PDX - We are all here going through this with you! Please keep us posted.
Just wondering, have you taken another HPT? Sorry if you said so already, I just don't remember.

NOpe didnt take another hpt after the one itookon friday morning...dint want to stress myself any further with watever i saw...so just waiting to get the results for todays test now..shudnt b too long

PDX- I'm so sorry babe this is such a long waiting game for you, must be awful. But even if your PG, don't freak out about the bleeding. There's countless women out there who have like almost normal periods even when they're PG so it wouldn't neccesarily mean that anything is wrong?? Just trying to give you something positive to think about, I'm glad your trying to mentall prepare for the negative but I sure as hell hope this all turns out in the positive for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->