End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Ooooh positive OPKs are such a good sign! I didnt get one but i have seen lots of people on forums who have! Eeeeek! What day do you think you are on Trying???!

7/8 DPO today. Oh we had fun last night, we ended up partying hard and we had a blast. The party was lame, but we had a fun crowd and we danced until they kicked us out. What a nice night to not think about TTC or TWW all night, very relaxing.
I couldn't do it though! She is HUGE, she looks like she's like 6 months along and she's only 13 weeks. I guess alcohol makes me happy not mean spirited because I figured, ahh what's the point we were all friends a long time ago, maybe they've changed! Not really but anyways, she told me that she actually goes to my doctor! So after I heard that I just flipped into protective mode and told her that I slightly blame my doctor for what happened to Kennedy and she needs to get herself a proper OB not just a GP. So we actually had a really good talk, she was pretty grateful for the information about our doc being a total moron and not taking people seriously when they have problems.

That's good. I'm glad you chose the good side. It's all fun to think about being nasty, but I'm sure I couldn't do it either.

Well i'm not totally innocent, I did say "hey isn't it funny, now I can drink and you can't!"

Good morning ladies. My dh used to think me being on this site would make things worse, but yesterday he was telling my family how I made a group of friends and he loves it because of the support we all share. So he told me to thank you all for being there for me and each other because he knows there are things he just doesn't understand and you all do.

Anyways...yay to pos opk during tww. I'll have to try an opk in a few days because i just joined you'll in the tww. Temps went up this morning.

Should I bd today too even though temps are up?
Hows everyone feeling??

Well Im out for this month :(
AF decided to show up this morning out of nowhere as heavy as ever.
I am just frustrated because now I have no idea when I ovulate. I have no idea what to expect next month :( I am praying that my cycles will become regular now and Ill ovulate every month if not... my next chance to conceive is april.

Nikki - I say you BD just for good measure. I mean, what could it hurt, right? Plus you will have peace of mind that you really put the hit all your fertile days and didn't miss a chance.

Yay Nikki! Welcome to the TWW! I hope you caught your egg!! I would think that you are covered on the BD, but I'm not one to turn it down so I say go for it!

AFM, still have this backache. And my BBs still hurt, which one would think is annoying but it makes me happy to wake up everyday and have sore boobs because that means my progesterone is still up! One new symptom today - my teeth hurt. Thats new for me. It's just my front teeth, kinda feels like pressure or like they are being tapped on...OPK still blaring positive. Temp went up again this morning :happydance: hopefully it will continue to go up!

So is it just us 3 in the TWW? I know Emily isn't far behind us...How is everyone else?

Kyla - I'm glad you had fun at your party! And kudos for being nice. I knew you wouldn't be able to get away with being nasty ( not that anyone here would have blamed you).

Mii - sorry AF got you. Do you temp and use OPKs?

Nikki-My DH just asks now "how are the girls today?" Instead of always asking me what I'm doing typing away on my Kindle.

Rachel - I am so impatient! I feel like I am lagging behind everyone! Stupid long cycle. Boo. OPK still negative today. One more day I guess...

Come on egg! Drop! Everyone is waiting for you!!!:coffee:

Yay Nikki! Welcome to the TWW! I hope you caught your egg!! I would think that you are covered on the BD, but I'm not one to turn it down so I say go for it!

AFM, still have this backache. And my BBs still hurt, which one would think is annoying but it makes me happy to wake up everyday and have sore boobs because that means my progesterone is still up! One new symptom today - my teeth hurt. Thats new for me. It's just my front teeth, kinda feels like pressure or like they are being tapped on...OPK still blaring positive. Temp went up again this morning :happydance: hopefully it will continue to go up!

So is it just us 3 in the TWW? I know Emily isn't far behind us...How is everyone else?

Teeth hurting can be a sign!!!! You've hot some promising symptoms Hun! I have a really good feeling that many of you will be getting your Bfp's this month!!!

Haha my dh has also made comments about me being on here and happy that I've had you guys. Funny.

Golds - if you have it in a I'd say BDing one more night should send cover bases. Then you could go every other for a few days just to be sure your temps stay up.

Kyla - very glad you enjoyed your night. And I knew your heart was too big to be mean :).

My wife is always like, "Baby boards?" lol She's getting used to it ;)

Sounds like there are some good symptoms going on! Hoping we get several BFPs this month...

We did an insem last night and will do another one tomorrow. I'm hoping to O on Tuesday and then we'll be done and into the 2WW. However, I'm not holding my breath bc I know our bodies do what they want lol So, hopefully I will be in that 2WW with all of you soon!

Julie - I have my fingers crossed for you! Also, I have a question. Do you have any friends or people you know who have had success with at home insemination? I have never known anyone who has done it. I work with a girl who got pregnant from a sperm donor from an agency, but not an in home.

DHs uncle and his wife did it at home. Got preggo on the first try.

Oh yeah and a nurse I work with and her wife did it at home too with mail order sperm.

I don't know anyone personally, but I've read tons of stories online, on TV and stories from books I have. There is also a thread on here called At-Home Insemination Success Stories with about 50 success stories, several with more than one child. It actually has the same success rate as "natural insemination" since I'm using fresh sperm. The success rate for frozen sperm goes down just a little, but there a lots of success stories with frozen too.

Rachel- you've got it this month for sure! i'm almost positive about that! so jealous of your symptoms.

Nikki- never hurts to BD just in case and glad you're in the TWW with us now!

Alissa- how's your cycle going so far??

Mii- sorry about AF, damn that :witch:!!

Well I've done 2 OPK's today and both are much lighter than yesterday. Still a line but very light so oh well. Feeling like crap today, felt good when I woke up but as the day has gone on I'm feeling more and more sick- obviously this related to alcohol not potential PG lol. Feeling out this morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->