End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Kyla - Remember what I said! All negative feelings can be chalked up to hormone changes in the TWW! Don't lose hope yet! Still too early!

Julie - It's very cool that we have someone on here with a different experience than the rest of us! I feel like it broadens my knowledge and expands my empathy for people not in my shoes. Thank you for your forthcomingness. :)

Oh Kyla don't feel out! You said in the beginning you felt like it was going to be you! You had good premonitions last month!! Besides, your pee is probably just watered down since you were drinking last night. Alcohol inhibits ADH, which makes you pee more, so I would say your pee is more diluted today, even if you haven't been drinking a lot of water....also why you get a hangover headache. That's my nerd moment of the day.

Julie - It's very cool that we have someone on here with a different experience than the rest of us! I feel like it broadens my knowledge and expands my empathy for people not in my shoes. Thank you for your forthcomingness. :)

Lol No problem! I'm glad to be accepted...the at-home insemination boards can be pretty slow so I like being able to post on other boards as well. I also don't mind sharing my experience. In my experience, a lot of time when people aren't accepting of others it's because they don't understand or haven't been exposed. So I'm happy to educate where I can...I'm a teacher, so it comes naturally I guess. lol

Kyla do you remember what I was like last month?? I had NO symptoms! That was what made me think something was up as I had no AF symptoms either!!!

Oh actually I had lots of white cm and still do! Lol!

Hi girls,
Im sorry ive been selfish and just been giving updates on my weird situation...i promise to behave better once i just know wats goin on...anything, whether gud or bad...i just want to know now... u guys and dh r the only one who know abt wats goin on...its so difficult to just talk normally to my mom and mil...today is my mils anniversary so wen i was was wishing her she said 'my best anniversary gift will b wen i hear abt your giving me my first grandchild...god i didnt know wat to say...dh was sweet enuf to just take over the conversation...cant wait for tomorrow to go in for my blood work again and get the doc call...i dont know wat i want to hear anymore...sometimes i think hell call and say numbers r goin up so its all gud...sometimes i think hell say its not goin up...sometimes i think wat if the numbersr gud but things go kaput bcos im still bleeding....totaly mess..thanks for bearing with me ...dono wat i wudve done if i didnt have u girls to just vent to...:hugs::hugs:

pdx - Nothing to apologize for! I can't even imagine how hard that must be for you. I really hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

pdx- you keep talking girl, we're here to listen. I guess your on pins and needles waiting for tomorrow hey?

Afm, the only thing i'm experiencing today is twinges in my lower right abdomen, a little bit more of the pulling in right ab as well, but the twingles I felt the other day were closer to my inner thigh/hip and today they are a bit closer to the middle if that makes sense?

And WHOA just went to the bathroom and lots of EWCM again! I have never had so much EWCM for so long through my cycle!

Rachel- signs sound REALLY promising!!!! So excited for you!!! FX!!!!

Mii- awe hun i'm sorry, onto next cycle! If you don't, I would try using OPKs. They help tremendously with determining O.

Nikki- looks like you're in the TWW now, but hey, never hurts to BD just in case ;)

Kyla- Not out until the :witch: shows!!! Glad you had fun last night at your party!! :) And so nice of you to talk to her about the OB, <3 i'm sure she definitely appreciated it!! Signs are sounding good too!!!

Sonia- :hugs: we are all here for you hun, I would be going insane with the not knowing. Hopefully you will get your answers SOON! FX it's a sticky bean <3 <3

AFM, not much new! :witch: is a pain in my rear, wish she'd leave and never return!! Lol. DF says he is determined to make a baby this cycle. Haha, we'll see. I sure hope so!!!

PDX - No apologies, please! Everyone is here to support each other. You have a big weight on your mind right now, and we are all going to help you through it. We are all concerned and are waiting impatiently to hear your results. *hugs*

So I am sure I will ovulate tomorrow. Snapped at my son, bitched at my husband, and cried to my mom the whole ride in the car to the grocery store. Hormonal much?

Well we never bd yesterday. We were just exhausted and he was too drunk. But we bd tues-Friday and today...so hopefully we r good.

Gl Sonia with doc tomorrow. How your bleeding stops.

Rachael hope your back gets better!

Kyla way to b nice girl yesterday.

Julie good luck this week!

Cylnn- u got it this cycle. Ur lucky they are short cycles.

Bubs (Emily I believe..sry) can't wait till u join the tww. Get that bding in.

Alyssa who is it going?

Morlee- what's new with you?

Sry if I butchered any names....I'm working on it. And being on my cell phone isn't helping.

Nikki- way to go, i'm sure your covered for this month!!

Emily- yep sounds like O is impending for sure!!!! :thumbup:

Anyone ever get post o cramps? According to opk and temps it makes sense I oed friday-ish but I'm have sharp cramping near my ovaries.

Anyone ever get post o cramps? According to opk and temps it makes sense I oed friday-ish but I'm have sharp cramping near my ovaries.

Yeah, I get cramps from day of O pretty much until AF. The day of O and the next day they are super uncomfortable and I get crazy bloated.

Hey everyone, sorry ill try catching up with all the posts soon!

ASFM - just waiting to O. Nothing exciting happening other than some extreme lotiony cm. hopefully that means ewcm is on its way. Without the clomid though I may be looking at a log cycle so late ovulation. Sucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->