End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

I kind of feel empowered by this no testing idea! Like I'm saying "f*ck you POAS, you're not getting me down this month!!" Feels good actually :)

hi golds (and everyone):
here are my thoughts: it looks like you had a pos hpt, then a neg one, at the beginning of your cycle. your temps didnt come back down (i.e. progesterone drop) until cd8 or so. what day do you normally ov? a couple theories: 1) you could have got a pos opk because your body geared up to ov and then did not (this would explain the temp drop back down). it would also be totally normal considering how many days into your cycle it took for prog to drop. 2) or you could have ov but had a fall back rise (also explains temp drop). have you tried inputting temps into FF for the next few days? try to put a couple (like 98.1, 98.2) and see if/where FF gives you cross hairs.
honesly, only the next few days of temps will confirm anything for you. consider yourself fertile until "a sustained thermal shift", but if you wanted to go e/o day, that is ok. or 2 days on, one off. i'll be watching....

keep in mind you can DEF get a pos opk and NOT ovulate.

hi golds (and everyone):
here are my thoughts: it looks like you had a pos hpt, then a neg one, at the beginning of your cycle. your temps didnt come back down (i.e. progesterone drop) until cd8 or so. what day do you normally ov? a couple theories: 1) you could have got a pos opk because your body geared up to ov and then did not (this would explain the temp drop back down). it would also be totally normal considering how many days into your cycle it took for prog to drop. 2) or you could have ov but had a fall back rise (also explains temp drop). have you tried inputting temps into FF for the next few days? try to put a couple (like 98.1, 98.2) and see if/where FF gives you cross hairs.
honesly, only the next few days of temps will confirm anything for you. consider yourself fertile until "a sustained thermal shift", but if you wanted to go e/o day, that is ok. or 2 days on, one off. i'll be watching....

Thanks so much! I am thinking Ill get high temp tomorrow and I o-ed lastnight/today. But good idea playing with FF. I appreciate your input. FF predicts me to O today, but my cycles are usually all over the place so its hard to project my cycles.

thanks girls. you make me smile - my first all day!
i had a HORRIBLE morning, but got a call from my doc. i have an appt with OB/GYN on thursday (awesome, Vday to check out my V ;) ); they are "suspecting PCOS". so... maybe clomid? we will see. i'm having a hard time convincing OH to do a SA - he's all "we havent been trying that long" and i'm all "whats the big deal? i would have done a SA before starting ttc if i could have!". i would love to finish this cycle and be on to the next one!

HAH! V-day to check out your V, you've always got such a good sense of humors about these things. I hope it all goes well. Yeah no kidding, I wish this cycle would just frickin' be over already for you!!

Mirolee- well if I get high temps (I put in 98.3) for the next 3 days then it will give me solid cross hairs for fri 8th. I guess we will try to BD tonight and if temps rise tomorrow then I think Ill take a day off. Thanks!

Morilee good thing about going to the doc is that you will get some answers!!

Big congrats Disney!! What a welcome back from holiday!

hi golds (and everyone):

My thoughts also :)

Dude... After last month I hate the TWW, and I am so nervous to take an HPT. My period was 4 days late last month and I took 7 HPTs and it was a blow to the somach every time. I am so scared to take another one see a blank, stark white window. I know you all understand... it really hits in the pit of your stomach. :(

Totally understand. Plus, for me, I believe I'll get this feeling even when I see two lines...I'll immediately think, "oh, no, please not again" as I will be so worried it will end up another chemical.

Thank you!! It is a fantastic welcome home! Doctor said to come in Friday and that she thinks they'll schedule an early ultrasound bc of the wonky cycle and not "really" knowing how many weeks I am! Very exciting!

PDX- hang in there, cannot stop thinking about you. We are all here for you!

Golds - BD your butt off :) If Ive learned one thing, its OPK are helpful but to listen to your body! If youre still having fertile CM, take advantage of it!

Hoping to bring on a very positive trend for all of you ladies!!

See now i'm getting the lower back pain again, same DPO as last month! But thanks to Lausie's awesome info she gave us, i don't even have to think anything of it. Another sanity saver, gosh I love you gals!!

Ok so ladies...verdict is in....my levels didnt change at all ...hcg stayed at 35 and progestrone went down from3.8 to 3.2...soooo...not a viable pregnancy...the gud news is they dont think its an ectopic pregnancy either bcos i had the hsg test and the tube was clear...just said i have to now wait for my levels to go all the way down...welll....thts tat....i want to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support...its been a tough few days...

Congrats Disney! So exciting! I love BFPs, even if its not me...lol

Pdx so sorry :( that really sucks :hugs: thank goodness you finally have some answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->