End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Thanks julie...now just waiting for this to just pass and u get a clean slate...this was tiring and although it was just for sometime makes me feel as if this went on forever

Sonia- :hugs: i'm sorry hun. We're all here to support you, so feel free to vent and let it all out whenever you want!!!! <3 <3

AFM, :witch: should be gone tomorrow, and I am so excited/anxious to get to my fertile window so we can make this precious lil one!!! How are all of you ladies doing?!

Just got home from work....ugh what a day. Sorry PDX to hear about your levels. At least they don't think it's an ectopic. I just hope they monitor it since you have a history of ectopics....

AFM, I've been crampy all day, boobs still hurt, back still hurts, of course worse now cause I've been on my feet all day. So new symptom is dry burning lips, and I never get chapped lips unless I'm sick. I'm hoping everyone is right and this is my month....can't wait to see my temp in the morning! Kyla, I'm sad you aren't testing with me :( but I understand. I only want to test early because of valentines day. And I'm a POAS addict, let's be honest...

We just did our second night of "bd", first was 2 nights ago. Should O any day now...will do another "bd" Wed night if I haven't O'd by then. Signs look good though, no positive opks yet...

Sonia - I am so sorry. But at least your tubes are clear. But I can't imagine how hard all weekend was for you. *hugs*

PDX I am sorry hunny. You seem very positive about it though? Chin up and onto next month.

Disney.....don't you swan in here and announce you are like 8 weeks and then you go and get a scan!! What a bloody cheek! Some of us have to wait!! :haha:

Ugh I don't know how I can go from feeling so damn sure to feeling so damn out?

Aww Kyla, that's just the evil hormones fighting. What makes you think you are out? It's soooo early.

I don't know, I guess when I was PG with Kennedy I felt a lot of for sure symptoms early. Food cravings, bleeding gums, heartburn and emotional, I suppose when I'm not feeling any of those, it makes me feel out. Even though I know that every pregnancy is different, I guess it's because that's what I have to compare to when I was PG.

Ok so ladies...verdict is in....my levels didnt change at all ...hcg stayed at 35 and progestrone went down from3.8 to 3.2...soooo...not a viable pregnancy...the gud news is they dont think its an ectopic pregnancy either bcos i had the hsg test and the tube was clear...just said i have to now wait for my levels to go all the way down...welll....thts tat....i want to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support...its been a tough few days...

I'm sorry to hear this hun. Did they tell you what they thought your progesterone should be at? Also, will you be going back every other day for bloodwork to see how quickly your hcg is decreasing or when do you go back next?

I don't know, I guess when I was PG with Kennedy I felt a lot of for sure symptoms early. Food cravings, bleeding gums, heartburn and emotional, I suppose when I'm not feeling any of those, it makes me feel out. Even though I know that every pregnancy is different, I guess it's because that's what I have to compare to when I was PG.

It's hard not to compare symptoms. I had different symptoms both times I got BFP. And like Laura, she had no symptoms! :) I'm refusing to believe you are out until you tell me "ding dong the :witch: is here; the wicked witch" or however it is you say it haha. But I'm not so sure you'll be saying that this month!

good morning. Im happy my temps went up. Hope everyone has a good day.

Yay Nikki! Woo hoo on the temp rise! I'm sure you'll get your crosshairs soon!

im tempted to discard the dropped temp from yesterday. because i put in fake numbers and it only gives me cross hairs at the first temp drop/+ OPK day. Anyone think that is an ok idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->