End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

If I discard it then it will give me cross hairs right away

Sure, your temps are so crazy i wouldn't think much of that random drop, I'm positive that you O'd!

You know I have to say the only consistant thing that's been going on with me is these twinges... always in the same spot, started closer to my hip/inner thigh, now it's moved more to the middle but still slightly to the right. It's the weirdest thing, it feels like my earliest kicks I had from Kennedy, sometimes they come in 3 or 4 at a time one right after the other. It's so bizarre.

Thanks Kayla. I could just be patient.

And Kyla you aren't out of the running for sure! Keep those twinges coming!

I know how much those crosshairs mean, but you know that you O'd! So forget what FF says, you know what's going on for sure!

kyla do you have any other feelings of who it could be this month?

Kyla you are right. Ill stop worrying, I know I o'd. Thanks girl friend!

Good morning, ladies!
So I decided to tell my husband I will go with him to Arizona next month to go to spring training for the Cincinnati Reds (for you UK folks in case you don't know, pre-season baseball). We are big baseball fans and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but I figured since I have had a rough month, it would be nice to go on a little road trip for the weekend with him and a few friends. One of my best friends lives in Phoenix, so I will get to see her as well. Normally weekends like this involve late nights, beer drinking at the baseball games, and bar hopping.
Question is, will this be my month since I am going on a trip that is sure be a blast? I don't want to get my hopes up, but isn't that how these things work???

If I discard it then it will give me cross hairs right away

What happens if you leave it in and enter a few higher temps after today?

If I leave it in and add 2 more high temps for tomorrow and Thur, then I get solid cross hairs placed on the day I got a pos OPK (Fir the 8th).

So either way you'll get those cross hairs soon and on the same day! :) You know you ovulated so I would just be patient. Plus, this way once you get the cross hairs you'll be like "whoa! I'm already almost a week into the tww!"

Kyla, twinges and slightly sore boobs are my only symptom besides being cranky, especially the day before my BFP!

I like the twinges, makes me feel like good things are going on in there! At Quest now for quant. HCG, hopeing for good numbers!

These damn twinges are driving me crazy! I've spent like half an hour googling 9DPO twinges right side. DAMMIT self.... way to 'take it easy'. I've jsut never had this before, and it's not like one or two... like for the last hour they were happening every few minutes or so. Like 5 in rapid succession, then none for a bit, then another 3 or 4 in succession. It's weirding me out. And this has been happening on and off since 4 DPO.

Good luck Disney! (I'm not doing so well with the name game...sorry everyone!)

These damn twinges are driving me crazy! I've spent like half an hour googling 9DPO twinges right side. DAMMIT self.... way to 'take it easy'. I've jsut never had this before, and it's not like one or two... like for the last hour they were happening every few minutes or so. Like 5 in rapid succession, then none for a bit, then another 3 or 4 in succession. It's weirding me out. And this has been happening on and off since 4 DPO.

I'm all smiles here because I think this is a very good sign! When they happen do they almost feel like heart palpatations but in your belly?

ok have you ever had the corner of your eye start like fluttering, like a little muscle spasm or something? it's kind of like that only just a little tiny spot keeps popping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->