End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Yep Kyla I think you so still in!! Your getting past the peak progesterone days, so if your still getting these twinges that can only be a good thing!!! How's the CM doing? Any extra than normal??

No I don't think so. Just that last bout of EWCM on Sunday, nothing really since. The wet feeling a bit, but that's my normal for coming up to AF.

ugh this work day is dragging on.... I just want to go home and watch my recorded teen mom from last night. I am sooo tired! I am not sure why because my DH said I was passed out at 10pm (which is an hour earlier then usual). I think I need a vacation too!

kyla- when are you going to test? Also did you just start B complex this cycle too?

Right on, Emily! :) When will you be testing?

I'll be testing on the 24th. AF is die the 25th... feels so far away!
I am already getting nervous about testing again. Like I said before, the anticipation of getting a BFN is unbearable.

Is it me, or does anyone else feel stupid every month you get BFN/AF? I know it is not logical to feel stupid, but I always feel dumb, like why did I feel so hopeful, so sure, when obviously there was nothing going on. :(

Kyla- are you supposed to stop taking it? I am still taking it and I am about 4 DPO?

Emily- I get that 100%, just want to smack your self in the head and go 'what the hell were you thinking?' and then every month that goes by after i think less and less of symptoms that i've had because they always let me down.

ok have you ever had the corner of your eye start like fluttering, like a little muscle spasm or something? it's kind of like that only just a little tiny spot keeps popping!

Yes! ANNOYING! But I bet if I had that going on anywhere close to my belly I would be feeling pretty excited also!

just piping in: you can take Vit b all the time, or just up til O. there's no harm. if you are taking the complex, it's good bc it has b12 in it, which is supposed to help with naseau and energy also.
went to acup today; it was lovely. she wants me to go once a week at least til i get my period, and then maybe for a total of 8 weeks or something (2 cycles-ish). a little expensive but a small cost for a big result. feeling hopeful again...

Right on, Emily! :) When will you be testing?

I'll be testing on the 24th. AF is die the 25th... feels so far away!
I am already getting nervous about testing again. Like I said before, the anticipation of getting a BFN is unbearable.

Is it me, or does anyone else feel stupid every month you get BFN/AF? I know it is not logical to feel stupid, but I always feel dumb, like why did I feel so hopeful, so sure, when obviously there was nothing going on. :(

Not jsut you. I almost feel ashamed...especially when the end up being chemicals. Some how I feel like me testing caused them and feel further dumb. Everytime it's white I'm always like "Dah, what did you expect? A miracle? You're so stupid." And I may or may not actually have that conversation with myself out loud, ha!

Emily- I get that 100%, just want to smack your self in the head and go 'what the hell were you thinking?' and then every month that goes by after i think less and less of symptoms that i've had because they always let me down.

I am not symptom spotting this time. I know everyone says that, but I have found that the last 4 months have tricked me every time, and every month the symptoms get stronger. Last month all signs pointed to YES, with a late period and everything. I even had the bleeding gums, a bloody nose, nausea, the works. I am just chalking everything up to PMS this month and gonna carry on life as I always do. I am too jaded to get my hopes up again. :(
So Kyla, just because you aren't having strong symptoms doesn't mean you are out! It works both ways! Strong symptoms doesn't mean your in, and no symptoms doesn't mean you're out!

Not jsut you. I almost feel ashamed...especially when the end up being chemicals. Some how I feel like me testing caused them and feel further dumb. Everytime it's white I'm always like "Dah, what did you expect? A miracle? You're so stupid." And I may or may not actually have that conversation with myself out loud, ha!

I even feel stupid telling DH about the BFN. I feel like he is always thinking, "See, told you so. I told you not to get your hopes up." He never says those things out loud, and is always disappointed when AF shows up, too. But I know it doesn't hit him as hard as it does me.

Alissa- I can totally understand how bad you feel, I know you expressed that last month, like you were feeling punished for testing early. must be hard. but we all go through it, each month. but someday we're going to get a month that's going to just blow us out of the water and it's going to be a big big big positive and stay that way :)

Emily- Yeah DH tries hard to not let me see his emotion. I know it bugs him and they try their best to just be strong for us when we're so down and out about it. But no certainly they don't feel it like us. DH really pisses me off when I am sad about Kennedy and he says yeah I know how you feel.... ummm no you have no idea. not at all! it usually turns into a fight lol then he comes to his senses.

I feel the same exact way. Every month i'm sitting there thinking 'this is it!' and of course can never keep my big mouth shut to DF, so every month AF shows I feel so stupid :/

MEANWHILE, I got my OSOM tests :happydance: yaaay! I took one to test out the 'no evap' claim and i'm pretty sure I got an evap!!! It actually looks like the dye collected along the edge of the indent where it would normally go if you're pregnant. So much for that claim!!! Still excited to use these tests this cycle though! O time needs to come quickly! I'm impatient! haha

I'm the queen of evaps it seems. In 2 cycles i've had evaps within the time limit on 5 different tests :/ it gets discouraging and I don't think i'll actually believe a real BFP when I see it!

Attachments

• osom 002.jpg
    osom 002.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
O time needs to come quickly! I'm impatient! haha

No kidding. Just be thankful you have short cycles! You will probably get to take two tests by the time I get to take my first this cycle! LOL!
I feel like with long cycles I get less chances per year to get pregnant than everyone else.
I am so interested to see about those Black Dye tests! How did you hear about them?

Very cool Cassidy! And yes I think that would make you the queen, that would be so discouraging! but i'm glad you got them, bet your totally excited to try them out asap!

Emily- I actually hear someone mention them here in one of the threads.. don't remember which one! Did some research on them for a few days and decided to go for it!!! The negatives i've read about it is that some women have really low levels of hCG always in their system, and that these tests are SO sensitive they can pick that up and give women false positives. At that point you have to look for progression/darkening in your lines! They say they are 100% accurate at 20miu and 60% accurate at 10miu, so with me being the impatient person I am and wanting to know ASAP- I figured they were for me ;) lol

you guys have to check out this thread, it totally made my day and made me laugh so hard.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...you-know-youve-experienced-2-week-wait-3.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->