End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

you guys have to check out this thread, it totally made my day and made me laugh so hard.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...you-know-youve-experienced-2-week-wait-3.html

A-hah! I totally posted on that one! :haha:

Good morning, ladies!
So I decided to tell my husband I will go with him to Arizona next month to go to spring training for the Cincinnati Reds (for you UK folks in case you don't know, pre-season baseball). We are big baseball fans and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but I figured since I have had a rough month, it would be nice to go on a little road trip for the weekend with him and a few friends. One of my best friends lives in Phoenix, so I will get to see her as well. Normally weekends like this involve late nights, beer drinking at the baseball games, and bar hopping.
Question is, will this be my month since I am going on a trip that is sure be a blast? I don't want to get my hopes up, but isn't that how these things work???

You'll either get pregnant this month or get pregnant while you are trashed on your trip!

I know i was skimming the TWW and say last posted by you so i checked it out! That was the funniest thread i've ever read because it's all so true!

here is another fun thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1040701-you-know-youre-ttc.html

Hey! I'm trying to read through all the posts from today! Whew. So Kyla, your symptoms sound promising! Especially because your twinges are in one spot! I shamefully admit that since you are holding off on testing, I tested today :blush: BFN of course. It's only 10dpo...I don't know if I am in or not. Part of me thinks that something would show up by now especially if I really did implant on 6dpo based on my temp and my symptoms, then part of me knows that it is waaay too early. I still have all of my symptoms and my temp is still up, but I don't know if that is normal at 10dpo.....Oh the joyous TWW.

Laura - is your nausea better?

Hey! I'm trying to read through all the posts from today! Whew. So Kyla, your symptoms sound promising! Especially because your twinges are in one spot! I shamefully admit that since you are holding off on testing, I tested today :blush: BFN of course. It's only 10dpo...I don't know if I am in or not. Part of me thinks that something would show up by now especially if I really did implant on 6dpo based on my temp and my symptoms, then part of me knows that it is waaay too early. I still have all of my symptoms and my temp is still up, but I don't know if that is normal at 10dpo.....Oh the joyous TWW.

Laura - is your nausea better?

It was really weird, think it may of been a bug. I was violently sick for one night and then 3 days of nausea.....and that's it!
Getting abit worried about my lack of symptoms.....god ladies the worrying doesn't end when you get that BFP, it just changes! :wacko:

Rachel- 10 DPO is still early. Maybe try and wait until Thursday/Friday? I might break by then, who knows. We'll stay strong together alright??

Hi girls...hows everyone ?? :hi:
So its a new day and a new start...feeling better today...just waiting for this to b completely over now...im sure im sounding very heartless but honestly thts just wat i feel...waiting to get a clean slate and start afresh..im supposed to go in for a blood draw again tomorrow and then on monday to c whether my nummbers r goin down well enuf...THEY BETTER DO!!!!!...thank god im leaving for vaction to san diego on thursday for 5 days...best timing to take a break..now on to catching up with wat u girls r upto and then getting bak again :flower:

Good point Laus! Glad you're feeling better though, I'm sure everything is great in there. With my son, it was a walk in the park for the whole 9 months. Maybe you're having a boy?!

Oh Mirolee- that was a good thread! The funniest things are always the most brutally honest! I feel so much better reading all that stuff, I am definitley not alone in the craziness of TTC!!!

You'll either get pregnant this month or get pregnant while you are trashed on your trip!

Haha! Unlikely with us, DH's uncle, cousin, and our good friend all staying in a dual hotel suite! :rofl: Awkward...

But the trip isn't until the 13th of March, so if no BFP this month, we should be able to hit my fertile time before the trip! :thumbup:

It was really weird, think it may of been a bug. I was violently sick for one night and then 3 days of nausea.....and that's it!
Getting abit worried about my lack of symptoms.....god ladies the worrying doesn't end when you get that BFP, it just changes! :wacko:

That is so true... I didn't feel comfortable in my pregnancy until I heard his heartbeat at 14 weeks. I started feeling better after that.
As for symptoms, I didn't feel ANY symptoms until about 9-10 weeks. That is when I had morning sickness, but not bad at all. The only symptoms I had until then were feeling slightly faint a few times, and more peeing. Are you peeing more often??? Feeling tired at all?

Here's a question:
Do any of you ladies stalk the BFP Announcements forum or the Pregnancy Test Gallery?
I do. Reading success stories and seeing BFPs gives me hope (sometimes I avoid them the day AF arrives, but a few days later I feel better and start stalking again).

No I don't wander over there. I get enough BFP announcments on my facebook dammit. LOL. "oh my gosh we weren't even trying!" oh @!@#$@#%$#% you!!!

I guess I'm lucky in the sense that I haven't been seeing too much pregnancy activity in my personal life lately. I only know one person, my cousin, and she is 42 expecting her first, so I am super happy for her. She's the only one though.

can you ladies explain a softcup to me and if you think they are worth it?

you can't post all caps but if i could i would say "I LOVE SOFTCUPS"! they are the best! a little strange to get used to learning how to put them in, but once done right, it's great great great!

you can't post all caps but if i could i would say "I LOVE SOFTCUPS"! they are the best! a little strange to get used to learning how to put them in, but once done right, it's great great great!

do you just put it in after BD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->