End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Here's a strange one, feels like AF is coming? Mild cramps, back ache, and sorry TMI but smells like AF is coming? Hope to God you guys know what I am talking about and I'm not totally grossing anyone out with that comment but you know AF secreets that kind of smell? If you guys don't know what i'm talking about, please lie to me so i don't feel like such an idiot for saying that. LOL :saywhat:

Here's a strange one, feels like AF is coming? Mild cramps, back ache, and sorry TMI but smells like AF is coming? Hope to God you guys know what I am talking about and I'm not totally grossing anyone out with that comment but you know AF secreets that kind of smell? If you guys don't know what i'm talking about, please lie to me so i don't feel like such an idiot for saying that. LOL :saywhat:

Funniest thing I've read all day lol! But yes, I do know what you mean. Way to early for af for you so I'm saying good signs still! Don't many women think/feel like af is right around the corner but it never shows?

I'm a nurse, you can't gross me out. Unless maybe you had a fish hook in your eye...

LOL you guys are so great. Thanks for making me feel better about that post!

Im so bloated and gassy.... not that I am claiming this is any sort of symptom of any kind. But man I hurt! its causing lots of pressure just bellow my belly button.

when should your CP drop? Mine is still high (first month I am paying attention to it).

Sorry for the delay in response. Yes, right after bd, lay on your back and slide it in. Try to scoop from back to front, literally like you're trying to scoop all the good stuff into the cup. Then follow with your finger up the front of your body and 'lock' it in behind the pubic bone. You will know you did it right if it doesn't leak and the next day when take it out, it's full. So great!

It was really weird, think it may of been a bug. I was violently sick for one night and then 3 days of nausea.....and that's it!
Getting abit worried about my lack of symptoms.....god ladies the worrying doesn't end when you get that BFP, it just changes! :wacko:

That is so true... I didn't feel comfortable in my pregnancy until I heard his heartbeat at 14 weeks. I started feeling better after that.
As for symptoms, I didn't feel ANY symptoms until about 9-10 weeks. That is when I had morning sickness, but not bad at all. The only symptoms I had until then were feeling slightly faint a few times, and more peeing. Are you peeing more often??? Feeling tired at all?

Hell yeah, exhausted and getting up in the night to pee, which isn't like me. Also got very bad skin. I am getting symptoms I suppose but just not as much as I thought. I didn't have many with my daughter either, so I must be one of those people who just doesn't get many?

Kyla, that's hilarious!!! I know what you mean though. But haven't you got like 5 days before your due AF?? All pointing in the right direction......

Emily, mine stays high or medium most of the time

Oh Laura- how am I looking???? Temp went up again!

I think your temps look great Rachel! When are you going to test again??

Thanks Kyla. Ya it is still there. I brought the bottle of tums to work with me. Now its gassy and that feeling that you cant suck in your tummy. My guess is it is just IBS or something I ate.

So not really anymore twinges today but sometimes I get a sharp shooting pain in the right side, lower abdomen. Feeling kind of sick, bb's are a little sore but it's more like when AF is coming than anything else so I guess we'll see what happens!

Kyla and Rachel - I am on pins and needles waiting for you ladies! I am so excited to see some BFPs for my favorite ladies (you are all my favorite ladies, but you know what I mean). :)

Laura - Try not to stress. Every day that goes by and everything is OK is one more day you can relax a little more. Bit by bit, my dear.

Nikki - My CP drops the day spotting starts, or a day before AF. I say the longer it stays high up there, the better you are! : )

AFM - 3 DPO, and I am so happy. I planned an awesome birthday surpise for DH (going to a comedy club to see Kevin Smith. We have been wanting to go for so long), as well as planning our trip to Az. I am happy I have some distractions during this TWW. Not symptom spotting is much more relaxing than thinking about every little pinch/pull/cramp/gas bubble I have. But man am I bloated today. That is really typical for the whole TWW, but it is so uncomfortable. My whole body bloats. My wedding ring even gets unomfortable. This is when I wish mu-mus were stylish and work appropriate. LOL...

Thanks Emily! I think i'm going to test on Sunday morning which is the hub's 30th birthday, on the off chance that I get a BFP that would be a pretty cool birthday present. Although I am now searching out things to do in Florida and there's some pretty fantastic looking seafood restaraunts that would make a BFN seem not so bad! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->