End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Hey I'm planning a surprise party for DH as well! Planning ours for Sunday night- when is your DH's birthday?

His birthday is March 9th, and he'll be 31. Unfortunately we weren't able to do anything special for his 30th, so I wanted to put some effort in this year since he is always so thoughtful with my birthday stuff. He surprised with a wine tasting tour in November for my birthday and a three day weekend at my favorite hotel. I never come up with awesome stuf like that! BUT this year I think I hit it out of the park! (pun intended, since the Arizona trip is based around baseball, lol)

Awesome! That sounds great! DH is always complaining that because of his job, he is so rarely home on his birthday and he always says 'oh i have no friends here!' because he moved here 3 years ago from out of province. So I am doing this surprise party with like 18 of our friends, i know it's going to blow him out of the water because he's never had a surprise party before and it'll show him that he has lots of people here in winnipeg that care about him and are his friends! And he's going to be 30.... so we're going to poke fun at him too LOL

As for your Florida trip, green with envy! :mrgreen:
Of course I mean that in the best way possible. Have you been there before?

Not since I was a kid! And I am so looking forward to it! What i'm not looking forward to is getting waxed this weekend..... :help:

Ahaha! I have never been brave enough to go through that! I mean I shave, but waxing my eyebrows is as far as I have gone! LOL!

Oh it's painful but so worth it for the convenience of not having to worry about it for like a month or 2! Especially when going on vacation!

i'm sorry - kyla, did you just TEST and get a BFP?!

Yay! I hope it doesn't drop! I tested this am bfn. But my boobs still hurt bad. I'll prob test again tonight. I'm working so Ill have some concentrated urine tonight lol

OMG, !!! what the shiznit?!! i cant believe it, congrats girl! that kinda came out of the testing blue! whoot whoot?!!! no wine on Vday for you! yay! congrats!

Hah yeah I was in shock! I went home at lunch and just had an urge to test so whatever I gave in and yeah it's a faint line but it's 100% there! I know I was feeling so out this month too!

just goes to show... i think 5 posts ago you were all "i'm out" and now you are def in!

Yeah no kidding- just like Laus! Strange huh? I am strangely calm too (now... an hour ago was a different story), figured I would be way more freaked out.

Omg!!!!!!!!!! Big congrats!!!!!!!! Post a picture!! I'm so jealous!! Nice bday and valentines present!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!! Kyla I am sooo happy for you I am almost in tears!!! Can you post a pic???? BFC (Big Fat Congrats!!!)

:happydance: :dance: :wohoo:

Arrghhhhhhh! OMFG!

Massive Congrats!!!

That's fantastic news!!! So so pleased for you!

Picture please!!

pics.jpg

It's not the best pic but i'm telling you that it's there 100% from here!

Yaaaabbbaaaa daaabaaaa ddooooooooo!!!!! (not sure where that came from - sorry.) CONGRATS KYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :hugs: :happydance: :hugs: :happydance: :hugs: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->