End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

I have wretched heartburn/indigestion... I keep reminding myself it's from the sorry excuse for Italian food we had for dinner (take out chicken "parmesan" ... pfffttt... they wish), and that it can't be a symptom at 6 DPO. Keep me off the symptom spotting ledge, ladies!

I hear you emily. I know yesterday my ultrasound lady said I should get AF soon, but with AF supposed to show on wed, it make me want to test soon (like monday- 10dpo, my LP is usually 11dpo). Especially if my CP stays so high.

Rachel today is 14dpo for you, how long are your lp normally? any signs of AF?

I hear you emily. I know yesterday my ultrasound lady said I should get AF soon, but with AF supposed to show on wed, it make me want to test soon (like monday- 10dpo, my LP is usually 11dpo). Especially if my CP stays so high.

Man you are in such as limbo spot! Just try to hold out testing till it's late!

No signs of AF. Actually an increase in CM. usually it's watery before AF so who knows. I tested this am with my dehydrated pee and swear I saw the FAINTEST line on a dollar store test....I need to go buy some Tylenol so I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade the hpt while I'm at the store.......my lp is 16 days every month.

Increasing cm is definitely a sign, I had so much of it I was convinced blood was leaking down my leg....sorry that is way TMI!

Rachel- looks like we're both in this weird in limbo place! how frustrating is this?! When is AF due exactly for you?? Your temps looks so positive I can't believe you keep getting a BFN, jeez this month was looking so promising and now it's just a big mystery for both of us.

Afm, there's all kinds of weird crap happening but i'm not going to list it because it will just get my hopes up over what's probably nothing. It's just easier to resign to the fact that my doc will probably call me on Tuesday and give me the bad news. So for now, I'm just trying to put on a happy face for the hubs birthday today, did a little packing last night, had a lovely night out with my parents and my 2 sisters last night, just trying to keep busy!!

I'm at work now. I picked up a few answer brands. I hate frers. I've been fooled before. I'll test later with a work test and see what I get. It was prob a evap.

Laura - How are you feeling? Symptoms picking up yet?

Laura - How are you feeling? Symptoms picking up yet?

They are indeed! Each morning after breakfast I get nausea until lunchtime. Also waking up ridiculously early but that might have something to do with the fact I am exhausted and going to bed at 8pm! Lol!

I am feeling more relaxed about it all now. I will hopefully have a scan next week, that will help big time!

How you feeling??

I feel fine. My little boy is sick, so we are exhausted... fever hasn't let up really since Friday, so it looks like a trip to the doctor is in order for tomorrow. :(

I'm doing really good about symptom spotting! I had horrible heartburn last night and managed to keep myself in check by reminding myself we had HORRIBLE Italian food for dinner. Seriously, worst marinara EVER! Lol! And I know if I get cold symptoms it is obviously because I caught the cold from Danny.

How do you think being pregnant with a little one is going to be? I am terrified actually, but my son a real handful. A really rough and tumble little one with unending energy and no fear and very selective hearing. I can imagine it's going to be rough with early pregnancy fatigue...

Kyla - If you are pregnant, do you think the blood test from the doctor could be wrong since it will be four days since the blood draw? Just a thought... I would think the hcg would go up a lot in four days...

Rachel - I've really hoping for you! Stay away witch, stay away!

How do you think being pregnant with a little one is going to be? I am terrified actually, but my son a real handful. A really rough and tumble little one with unending energy and no fear and very selective hearing. I can imagine it's going to be rough with early pregnancy fatigue...

Oh bless him, hope he feels better soon! Tough on you when they aren't sleeping!
At this stage I have to admit its a struggle! I am hoping it will get easier in second trimester when I feel better.
It's completely different to what it was like with my DD, I slept when I wanted and did what I wanted. But now it's all around Lucy. I feel guilty as i haven't done as much as i unusually do with her as I just haven't got the energy!

When are you going to start testing??

Oh bless him, hope he feels better soon! Tough on you when they aren't sleeping!
At this stage I have to admit its a struggle! I am hoping it will get easier in second trimester when I feel better.
It's completely different to what it was like with my DD, I slept when I wanted and did what I wanted. But now it's all around Lucy. I feel guilty as i haven't done as much as i unusually do with her as I just haven't got the energy!

When are you going to start testing??

Not until the 24th, if AF doesn't come by then. It is due the 25th. I am putting off testing until that Sunday because testing gives me such anxiety. I can feel the butterflies starting already. :dohh: I am starting to have a POAS phobia.

The witches next stop is my uterus. Cramping, cp starting to drop. Only 9dpo :growlmad: I was hoping b complex would extend my LP. However my temps are really good. I'm expecting them to drop tomorrow.

Nikki - I'm sure you've said this before, but how long is your LP normally? Hope the witch stays away!

AFM, still BFNs...boobs still hurt. I know I am sick so that screwed up my temp today but shouldn't it be dropping already? Closer to my coverline? Or is that something that varies with each person? I guess I'll know more next month about how my temps work. I'm pretty sure that I would see something by now if I was preggers. I am 15 dpo and nothing....except a possible evap. Maybe I am one of those chicks that will have a baby fall out in 9 months and never test positive lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->