End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Kyla - yes this month is awful. AF is due on Tuesday. When is AF due for you? Monday or Tuesday?

She got me. I knew she would. My temp is still up though. Do you ladies think temping is enough and no opks? I think I know my body pretty well now. It stays pretty consistent with Oing. And since I O the same day as the Pos opk, it just seems unnecessary.

Sorry Rachel, that damn witch! You feeling ok?

It might be worth buying the cheaper OPKs? Even for peace of mind?

Rachel- sorry she got you. What a crap month for us!!
I'm expecting her anytime now as well, due today or tomorrow. i'm sure i'll see a sign of her by the end of the day today. actually i'm willing her to come quickly because i need to be done with AF before leaving on vacation!!!!!

Oh Rachel I'm sorry. Booo to the witch. As long as you think you are able to cover your Bding bases without using OPK's I would say it's okay. But, remember, temping will tell you that you did O, not that you are going to so could be to late if you miss it. Maybe you could by a pack of the digi's (where the tests strips are individually wrapped - so Clear Blue smileys) and only test around the day you think you are Oing? That way you don't waste a whole pack and can use them month after month?

ASFM - I actually got a +OPK this morning!!! Whoop whoop! Just hoping this is the real thing and not a gear up. I havne't had my usual signs of O so worried its a fake out. So, if I O tomorrow, and I have like a 15 day LP, I should get AF by Wednesday March 6th which means I should be able to be in town for baseline testing and be nearly done with AF a day into vacation! Yay! Come on body, please don't tease me!!!

Yay Alyssa!!! Hope it's your O for sure!!!! F'xd for you that all your timing works out this month!!!

Nikki - I'm sure you've said this before, but how long is your LP normally? Hope the witch stays away!

AFM, still BFNs...boobs still hurt. I know I am sick so that screwed up my temp today but shouldn't it be dropping already? Closer to my coverline? Or is that something that varies with each person? I guess I'll know more next month about how my temps work. I'm pretty sure that I would see something by now if I was preggers. I am 15 dpo and nothing....except a possible evap. Maybe I am one of those chicks that will have a baby fall out in 9 months and never test positive lol

My LP is between 9-11 days. Once it was 5 days.

Whoop whoop for the O Alyssa!! Hope your planning lots of BDing?????!

Laura - I've been sick for a few days, sinus, throat and cough stuff. I wish I knew what my real pre-AF temp was.

Alyssa- yay for pos opks!!

Kyla- last month we were a day apart in everything so you'll prob start tomorrow

Oh yeah i'm sure she will show her face later today or tomorrow morning. She'd better!!!!!!! For once I say bring it on witch, bring it on!!!

ASFM - I actually got a +OPK this morning!!! Whoop whoop! Just hoping this is the real thing and not a gear up. I havne't had my usual signs of O so worried its a fake out. So, if I O tomorrow, and I have like a 15 day LP, I should get AF by Wednesday March 6th which means I should be able to be in town for baseline testing and be nearly done with AF a day into vacation! Yay! Come on body, please don't tease me!!!

AWESOME!!!! Happy for you! Get to BDing.

We need a BFP on this thred!

Rachel-Sorry AF got you :( That is strange that your temp is so high though...As far as the opks, I think it's really what you feel comfortable with. I've gotten really good at reading the signs through my cervix, but the opks let me know it's definitely happening. I had a month where all the signs were there for a few weeks, except the opks. For that reason I keep using them. I feel like the more signs I can track, the more accurate I can be. It's really about what you are comfortable with though.

Alyssa-Yay for the O!

Nikki-It could take the vitamin b a little bit to start having an effect. Have you ever tried vitex? It's supposed to lengthen a short luteal phase, but I know it can take a few months to really kick in.

Julie- I haven't tried that. THanks for the advise. I will try that. I have an apt on March 4th with the doc again and I told him my LP is short. He was leaning towards so meds for it (maybe clomid would help). if he doesn't give me anything then Ill try vitex. THANKS!

G'morning ladies.
-Rachel- Sorry about the witch... it never gets easier, does it? :(

-Alyssa-Yay for O! Maybe we'll be in the TWW at the same time! BD your brains out!

-Julie-Sorry if I missed, but did you confirm O happened???

Nikki-Are you anticipating AF soon?

Kyla-Are you in better spirits? Getting excited for your vacation again?

AFM - Got a backache, but due to a strain I got yesterday gardening (lamest injury ever).
NO symptoms at all, which is awesome since I have no excuse to fixate on anything.
FINALLY made it halfway through the TWW. Trying to swallow that anxiety that is brewing in anticipation for Sunday.

G'morning ladies.

Nikki-Are you anticipating AF soon?

Hey Emily! FF predicts AF for Wed. Which would put me at 12dpo. I am not sure what to expect with taking B complex and because my LP has been anywhere from 5-12 days. Last night I had such bad AF cramps that I took a tylonal PM at 9pm and crashed until 8am today. It was wonderful! However I don't have cramps today. I took my temp at the "normal" 630am and my temps was 98.04. Then I took it again (just seconds later) and it was 97.9. I fell back to sleep and when I woke up at 8am I took my temp to just see and it was 98.34 (I just wanted to see if it made a difference). I obv recorded my first reading (98.04). Which is still way above my cover, but I have a feeling Ill start spotting tonight/tomorrow and full AF wed.

Emily- I am in a pretty good mood. I'm starting to think maybe it was a faulty test. Thinking back, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, I dropped the test on the floor before I used it? Like I can't think of a reason that should affect the outcome of the test but I dunno maybe???? Now that I type that a read it I honestly can't think of any logical reason that would affect a test outcome...:dohh:

Nikki- No problem! Hopefully you'll get some good answers and we'll see your BFP soon!

Emily- My temp started going up yesterday, but I'd gone to bed late and had 2 alcoholic beverages so I wasn't sure it was real. This morning it was up further and my cervix was starting to close yesterday. So, I'm pretty sure I O'd Saturday, just waiting for a few more high temps to confirm it. Such a relief...I was getting worried!

AFM-I'm planning to try really hard not to test this time until right before AF is due or if she doesn't show. Also going to try not to ss so much. Last month I noticed everything! I want to relax about it a little more this month, if it happens it happens...right?

Next month we will be in Chicago for spring break and my brother-in-law's wedding. So, if we don't see a BFP this month, I'm afraid our vacation may interfere with when I will O. guess we'll have to wait it out and hope for the best...

Emily- I am in a pretty good mood. I'm starting to think maybe it was a faulty test. Thinking back, I don't know if this has anything to do with it, I dropped the test on the floor before I used it? Like I can't think of a reason that should affect the outcome of the test but I dunno maybe???? Now that I type that a read it I honestly can't think of any logical reason that would affect a test outcome...:dohh:

Well anything is possible, so who knows? How did DH's birthday weekend turn out?

Nikki- No problem! Hopefully you'll get some good answers and we'll see your BFP soon!

Emily- My temp started going up yesterday, but I'd gone to bed late and had 2 alcoholic beverages so I wasn't sure it was real. This morning it was up further and my cervix was starting to close yesterday. So, I'm pretty sure I O'd Saturday, just waiting for a few more high temps to confirm it. Such a relief...I was getting worried!

AFM-I'm planning to try really hard not to test this time until right before AF is due or if she doesn't show. Also going to try not to ss so much. Last month I noticed everything! I want to relax about it a little more this month, if it happens it happens...right?

Next month we will be in Chicago for spring break and my brother-in-law's wedding. So, if we don't see a BFP this month, I'm afraid our vacation may interfere with when I will O. guess we'll have to wait it out and hope for the best...

SS will make anyone nuts... This month I told myself that EVERYTHING can be attributed to PMS. It is actually keeping me sane this month. I feel more relaxed and an just taking it day by day until Sunday. I think Saturday is going to be the worst day. I'm sure I will be on B&B all day trying to keep me from losing it from stomach butterflies waiting for Sunday morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->