End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

SS will make anyone nuts... This month I told myself that EVERYTHING can be attributed to PMS. It is actually keeping me sane this month. I feel more relaxed and an just taking it day by day until Sunday. I think Saturday is going to be the worst day. I'm sure I will be on B&B all day trying to keep me from losing it from stomach butterflies waiting for Sunday morning!

Agreed! Last month I had cramping almost everyday which I really don't think has ever happened to me before. I have to just keep reminding myself that it all could mean AF is coming and I am just noticing it because I've never paid that much attention to it before! lol

I'm proud of you for holding out for testing! I really hope we see some BFPs soon :)

Kyla- soap can cause false positives, so maybe a little soap got on it when you dropped it on the ground?

No it still had the cap on the end, that was covered. I dunno, maybe I'm just THAT lucky to be on of the few that get a FALSE positive!! Go me!! LOL

Kyla: :hugs: i'm sorry hun. All BFNs since that one test? I'm still keeping my FX for you until the :witch: shows!

Rachel: :hugs: sorry AF got you hun. FX for next cycle! <3

Yeah last time I tested was Friday night but I should get my blood work results back tomorrow so we'll see if it was a faulty test or a chemical or something like that?

I'm going today to pick up some more vitex. I'm going to try to eat better this month. I've been doing a lot of reading about it and eating poorly can really impact ttc. I'm not overweight by any means, I just eat a lot of junk food because it tastes good and I can! But I know I don't eat enough fruits or veggies....I wonder if there's a supplement for that?

Rachel-I'm doing the same. I think that might be why my O was a little delayed this month. I never eat super healthy, but the last few weeks have been horrible for me. So, my plan is to start now with eating more fruits and veggies. I had quit soda last month and now I'm back on it, so I want to stop that again too. Last month was the most normal cycle I've ever had and I had been eating healthier and off soda...I don't know for a fact, but I feel like it made a difference. Of course we'd also just gotten back from our honeymoon and had time to relax, so that may have helped too.

Ok ladies.... I got the results back. Anyone know what they mean? Thx
Estradoil=46
Free T4= 0.71
FSH= 3.8
HCG Beta= <0.01
LH= 4.08
Progesterone= 10.36
Testosterone=28
TSH=2.71
Anti Mullerian Hormone=2.44

at 7dpo

Kyla-I'll be thinking of you tomorrow while we wait to hear about your results...

These boards have been so quiet today...they are always quiet when I'm off work and booming when I'm at work! lol Watching Teen Mom right now....

Golds, those numbers look good to me.
https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html

Thanks Morilee! So maybe no PCOS. The only things that look low to me are estradoil and progesterone.

I would say your prog is a little low for 7dpo but I'm not a dr. Also, your testosterone is good; they want to see less than 50. Also, fsh:LH ratio is good (mine was 1:4 or 1:6, crazy high) and my testosterone was 75 (as a reference).

Whoops, you've got my 'I' and 'o' switched in my name :)

Thanks Morilee! So maybe no PCOS. The only things that look low to me are estradoil and progesterone.

This statement scares me:
Free Thyroxine (T4) Day 3 .8-2 ng/dl (MINE IS 0.71)
A low level may indicate a diseased thyroid gland or may indicate a non- functioning pituitary gland which is not stimulating the thyroid to produce T4. If the T4 is low and the TSH is normal, that is more likely to indicate a problem with the pituitary.

however they are both talking about day 3 (not 7dpo)

AND THIS..

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) Day 3 .4-4 uIU/ml (MINE IS 2.71) Mid-range normal in most labs is about 1.7. A high level of TSH combined with a low or normal T4 level generally indicates hypothyroidism, which can have an effect on fertility.

Absolutely bring your concerns up to your dr. Be informed and no-nonsense and make sure you get and answer that satisfies you.

What is going on with my temps?!?!?

I had horrible AF cramps Sunday night and passed out at 9pm by taking Tylenol PM. Monday's temps were dropping, which made sense to me because AF was just around the corner (currently on 11DPO) and my cramps. Well this morning they are higher then I have EVER seen them (DH said well maybe you are getting sick.... I feel totally great!) Since Sunday night I haven't had any AF cramping (and no sign of AF). Maybe my temps on Monday were low because I had taken the tylenol PM before I went to bed, but then why are my temps so high today.

This morning I took my temp (at regular 630am) and it was 99.04. I couldn't believe my eyes so I took it 2 more times while I laid there. Second was 99.04 and third was 98.98. I obviously used the first temp because I always do, but I wanted to make sure I was reading it right (and the thermometer was working). DH said house temp was the same it always is.... blankets were on me the same way as they always are.

I think Ill see what the next 24 hours brings. FF predicts AF tomorrow, which means possible spotting tonight. However I have been taking B-complex this cycle so maybe AF will show a day or so later then FF predicts.

I think Ill see what the next 24 hours brings. FF predicts AF tomorrow, which means possible spotting tonight. However I have been taking B-complex this cycle so maybe AF will show a day or so later then FF predicts.

Temp looks good! Could be a good sign :). Unfortunately, only waiting will tell us...ugh! What a total mind F it all is, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->