End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

I am not happy today... my son is feeling better, which is great! He slept all night Sunday night and last night, but it was me who couldn't sleep. Now, I am afraid I am getting his cold... ears and nose starting to get itchy. :(

Maybe if I just think positive I won't feel as sick??? Wishful thinking???

I think Ill see what the next 24 hours brings. FF predicts AF tomorrow, which means possible spotting tonight. However I have been taking B-complex this cycle so maybe AF will show a day or so later then FF predicts.

Does your temp normally jump that much before spotting starts???

Well gals, looks like it was just a faulty test! HCG levels are .1 so no sign of anything there!

Well gals, looks like it was just a faulty test! HCG levels are .1 so no sign of anything there!

Oh Kyla, I am so sorry... What a sick, cruel joke this was for you. :cry: :hugs:
No one should have to go through this s*it...

I think Ill see what the next 24 hours brings. FF predicts AF tomorrow, which means possible spotting tonight. However I have been taking B-complex this cycle so maybe AF will show a day or so later then FF predicts.

Does your temp normally jump that much before spotting starts???

I have only been temping for 4 months. And 1 of those months was anovulatory (I believe-only a 5day LP). However I might see that trend last month (but temps wasn't as high- 98.7 which is normal high for my LP). Maybe my temp will drop tomorrow and Ill start spotting. Only time will tell.....However I am excited that I am on 11dpo (which i think is an acceptable LP length)!

Emily- feel better!
Kyla- So sorry hun. Lets focus on your awesome trip coming up. Any plans while you are in FL?

just with the horrid cramps sunday night I would assume I would start AF by now.

CP is medium (I think--- new to checking CP), hasn't really changed.

I am not happy today... my son is feeling better, which is great! He slept all night Sunday night and last night, but it was me who couldn't sleep. Now, I am afraid I am getting his cold... ears and nose starting to get itchy. :(

Maybe if I just think positive I won't feel as sick??? Wishful thinking???

Ish. I hope you don't get it. Stay healthy and rest as much as you can!

Oh Kyla babe.....what a horrible situation! I am sorry :hugs: How you bearing up??

Great chart Golds :thumbup:

You know I'm doing fine because I didn't expect anything different today so I had prepared myself for this already so whatever!

What is going on with my temps?!?!?

I had horrible AF cramps Sunday night and passed out at 9pm by taking Tylenol PM. Monday's temps were dropping, which made sense to me because AF was just around the corner (currently on 11DPO) and my cramps. Well this morning they are higher then I have EVER seen them (DH said well maybe you are getting sick.... I feel totally great!) Since Sunday night I haven't had any AF cramping (and no sign of AF). Maybe my temps on Monday were low because I had taken the tylenol PM before I went to bed, but then why are my temps so high today.

This morning I took my temp (at regular 630am) and it was 99.04. I couldn't believe my eyes so I took it 2 more times while I laid there. Second was 99.04 and third was 98.98. I obviously used the first temp because I always do, but I wanted to make sure I was reading it right (and the thermometer was working). DH said house temp was the same it always is.... blankets were on me the same way as they always are.

Maybe implantation dip? 10dpo implanting isn't unheard of at all. OR looking at your chart maybe you actually O'd on the 11th? Which would be a 7dpo implantation dip! GL hun, FX for you!

Come on Nikki! Let's turn this month around with an unexpected BFP!! Forget what that ultrasound lady told you, I think you're chart shows otherwise!!

What is going on with my temps?!?!?

I had horrible AF cramps Sunday night and passed out at 9pm by taking Tylenol PM. Monday's temps were dropping, which made sense to me because AF was just around the corner (currently on 11DPO) and my cramps. Well this morning they are higher then I have EVER seen them (DH said well maybe you are getting sick.... I feel totally great!) Since Sunday night I haven't had any AF cramping (and no sign of AF). Maybe my temps on Monday were low because I had taken the tylenol PM before I went to bed, but then why are my temps so high today.

This morning I took my temp (at regular 630am) and it was 99.04. I couldn't believe my eyes so I took it 2 more times while I laid there. Second was 99.04 and third was 98.98. I obviously used the first temp because I always do, but I wanted to make sure I was reading it right (and the thermometer was working). DH said house temp was the same it always is.... blankets were on me the same way as they always are.

Maybe implantation dip? 10dpo implanting isn't unheard of at all. OR looking at your chart maybe you actually O'd on the 11th? Which would be a 7dpo implantation dip! GL hun, FX for you!

Interesting you say that. I was wondering if maybe I really O-ed on the 11th. However FF has not even suggested that with my chart, so I wasn't sure. However what interests me is the pain I was in Sunday night and then my temps on Monday were low. Id love to have an unexpected BFP but I am a little doubtful. I was planning to test Saturday 23rd. DO you all still think that would be a good day to test?

Come on Nikki! Let's turn this month around with an unexpected BFP!! Forget what that ultrasound lady told you, I think you're chart shows otherwise!!

Thanks Kyla! I really hope you are right and the ultrasound lady was wrong. FF is sticking to O-ing the 8th, do you think it could have been the 11th? FF hasn't even given that a though.

Also, did you get AF yet? maybe you are still in the running.

Either date would still support an implantation dip? So i wouldn't worry about that too much. i think Saturday is a great day to test, that way I will know before I leave :) Nope no AF yet... waiting... waiting.... waiting....

OK ladies, help me out.

I am testing in 4 1/2 days (today is half over, plus Wed-Sat, testing FMU Sunday).
I am getting really really really scared. I am sooo scared to see a BFN. It makes me have butterflies in my stomach and gives me anxiety. I want to stay positive but I just can't set myself up for disappointment again. Each month before I was counting down the days, struggling each day to NOT test, an feeling so sure that THIS was THE month. Now I get the heebie-jeebies just looking at the tests under my sink. What should I do to feel better? I have been drawing, gardening, helping my husband job search, and obviously taking care of my little one, but the tension is growing.
How can I start to feel positive again about test day?

bubs, have you considered NOT testing? (i know, craaaaazy idea). i literally NEVER test, so i'm never disappointed (well, except for, you know, my period). just a thought..... ???

I think the 23rd is still a good day to test!! And either day could definitely be an implantation dip, I think your chart looks great!!! Usually FF will pinpoint O after 3 days off higher temps, which is why I think it's weird it gave you the original O date (I think with the pos opk and cm signs is why it went with it.) So who knows really, I personally think your chart looks more like the 11th, but FF is much more of a professional than me ;) lol.

Kyla- I hope that :witch: stays away!!!

Emily: :hugs: Honestly hun, i'm not sure. I anticipate and wish for test day all of the time, then as it gets closer I get so scared. These LO's are something we want so bad, and that negative test breaks our hearts every month. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing I did everything I could, and the hope for the possibility of next month! We're all here for you hun, and it sounds like you're keeping yourself busy and preoccupied which is really all you can do! :hugs:

bubs, have you considered NOT testing? (i know, craaaaazy idea). i literally NEVER test, so i'm never disappointed (well, except for, you know, my period). just a thought..... ???

Yeah, but that would drive me bonkers, too, since my AF was four days late last month... I waited till it was late and still BFN's. It was pretty sucky...

And since my LP is pretty long, I thought 14 DPO would give me a pretty accurate result. I could wait until AF is due on 15 or 16 DPO (Monday or Tuesday), but who wants to start a work day with a BFN? I would rather have a Sunday to recover, but that's me.

Emily- totally understand what you're saying about needing the Sunday to be 'bummed out' so to speak. Everybody deals with this stuff in thier own way and I think you trying to keep busy and be positive is great. I don't know what else you can do?

Emily- totally understand what you're saying about needing the Sunday to be 'bummed out' so to speak. Everybody deals with this stuff in thier own way and I think you trying to keep busy and be positive is great. I don't know what else you can do?

Well there isn't anything else I can do. I wish I wasn't trying to lose weight... I totally in comfort in food and love to eat more than ANYTHING in the world! It is a running joke in my family that I am thinking about dinner before I finish my breakfast. You how people say that teenage boys think about sex every thirty seconds or something? Well that is how I am with food.
My point is is that I would feel much better drowning my anxiety with hot chocolate, chocolate muffins or pancakes, glazed donuts and buttery pasta with parmesan cheese and garlic salt. I mean, it's PMS anyway, right?
But NOOOO... I have been dieting for a month and haven't lost more than 2 pounds. SO I am frustrated with that too. I try to focus on that and not the TWW. I swear I don't indulge in these food fantasies (maybe once every other week or so... :blush:). Well that rant went off course. Oh well. Back to feeling anxious and hungry. :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->