End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Nikki - that is so sad about your friend, but awesome that he has friends like you and your hubbs to be there for him. It is too bad that there is not enough help for our veterans. What is even more sad is those who have ruined the services available to those who actually want help. Alcohol is one of those substances that is really hard to get away from. Depending on how addicted you are, it can actually kill you if you try to quit, so for some it is easier to just keep drinking. Drinking aside, when someone starts to make notions that they are going to end their life, or they make comments that they are at the end of their rope, then it is time to get psychiatric help. This can be tricky because if someone is intoxicated (at least where I work), psychiatry cannot evaluate a person until they are sober because their thoughts can change once they are sober, and it could have been the alcohol talking. BUT, the important thing is not to take those situations lightly because you never know when someone is bluffing or being serious. It is easier to get someone admitted to a psych hospital if they are a danger to themselves. You can always call 911 or go to an ER. Here we have a service through the court where you can take out "papers" if the person refuses to go to the hospital. The sheriff's department will come and take them to the hospital and then they have to be evaluated. Anyhoo - awesome job not giving up on your friend. I hope that your friend gets the help he needs.

As for the SA - I know nothing about them, but I think it is awesome you are getting so much done already! I am thinking that maybe I should make an appointment? But I keep telling myself the "it takes most couples 1 year" speech....

Kyla - Anything yet? I always get watery CM before AF comes.

Emily - I think Kyla said it well...we are awesome at symptom spotting, and I am pretty sure we can't make it stop lol. BUT, we are here for you!

Julie - yay for crosshairs!

Thanks Rachel. That was great info. His dad got him out of detox today and they had a heart to heart. His dad new nothing about his issues. Well this afternoon Danny stopped over. He was completely sober and just hugged me and said thank you. I owe you my life.you r the reason I'm here. He told us he has a bed waiting for him at the inpatient rehab tomorrow and he is scared but ready. His dad is taking him. His dad is also being a father and is keeping tabs on him tonight so he can't have that last drink. Danny said hell b in rehab for 28 days and then get evaluated. He said he wants to stay for 90 days. I'm proud of him.

Afm, I'm a little crampy but nothing really. Ff thinks af is due tomorrow. As of right now I'm planning to test sat if af is not here.

Well I hope she stays far away from you! We need a bfp!

Thought I was having cramps yesterday, they would come and go for a few minutes at a time but then nothing??

You know she's going to wait till you are boarding your plane or something...

Oh for sure- but now I'm bummed out because if she doesn't come for a bit yet, i'm losing out of being together with DH during O time next month!

Rachel-Thanks! I was excited to get them. I had a cycle in November where I didn't O until cd 41, so I am always a little scared that's going to happen again....Before you know it, you'll be Oing again! lol

Kyla-I hope you get AF soon! How long will you be on vacation?

Nikki-I'm so glad your friend is open to getting help and realizes what good friends you are! I really hope things turn around for him.

AFM-5 dpo today, not much going on, but trying not to really pay attention either. We have a really big snow storm headed our way. I'm a teacher and my school actually cancelled school last night....there still isn't any snow on the ground. It's kind of funny. I am supposed to get acupuncture today and we are supposed to go see Book of Mormon tonight...hoping I can still do these things! They have been part of my distraction all week, waiting for today. I've been trying to count down to things other than testing lol

Gone for 2 weeks! :)

Sounds like you're have a somewhat relaxing TWW Julie, good for you! :thumbup: f'xd!

It is somewhat relaxing, it's still early though lol A 2 week vacation sounds great! Make sure you take that time to relax! Don't think about TTC, just focus on having fun and relaxing :) You definitely need it!

Kyla - Did you look into my reflexology suggestion at all?

Julie - Snow day with no snow? Sounds like a vacation day to me! Enjoy it!

Kyla - didn't you ovulate early last month? Are you supposed to ovulate while you are on vaca? I'm a bit jealous if so! We always BD more on vacation lol

Julie - yes, I ovulate early - one perk that I do have lol. As soon as my period ends I get the fertile stuff. Hopefully all the mucinex for this cold will make it more fertile! I started taking green tea complex bc of the antioxidants. But I read it can inhibit folic acid absorption so I have to take it separate from the prenatal.

Ugh. This is my 7th cycle....soooooo over it. The good news is that I will be back home during part of my tww so that will keep me distracted!

Emily- I would look into it but we're leave in 3 days so I don't really have a lot of time to go do something like that right now.

Rachel- Yes I O'd around CD 11 or 12 last month so hopefully AF shows soon and we'll still be able to cover BD around O time while we're away but man I just hope she doesn't show up with a real vengence or something soon, because that would really put a damper on my vacation!

Well I'm starting to get really upset with AF, Kyla! She needs to visit now or not at all! Enough of this silly waiting game. :) Remind me CD of your +opk and when you confirmed post O temp?

Well I'm starting to get really upset with AF, Kyla! She needs to visit now or not at all! Enough of this silly waiting game. :) Remind me CD of your +opk and when you confirmed post O temp?

CD 11 AND 12 were both +OPK and then temps confirmed by CD 14 and 15

Emily- I would look into it but we're leave in 3 days so I don't really have a lot of time to go do something like that right now.

Oh I did it myself! I just followed the instructions here:

There is a pressure point on the inside of your ankle. It is also used for inducing labor. It is about four finger widths from your inner ankle bone and is a tender spot. Apply moderate pressure for several seconds, rest and do it again.

I just tried it because I figured it could not hurt in anyway, right? Well I tried it and it seemed to work. Like I said, maybe a coincidence, but it really will cause absolutely no harm to try.

have a great vacation kyla!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->