End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

I def ovulated! All on my own (which is actually not strange, it just took for.ev.er!)

Golds - chin up...I really do think morphology can change month to month. The best thing you can do is stop googling :)

Kyla - sad she's hear but glad she came before you left!!!!! Sorry this month has been so confusing and tricky for you! :hugs:

Mirolee - I'm glad you are feeling so excited and optomistic! I can understand why you've felt "left behind" but thank you so much for sticking around! And if it helps, I'm waaayyy behind also. Looks like you and I actually ovulated on same day!!! Cycle buddies...yeahhhhh. I believe you and I were the last to O on this months thread. Cheers to the next 11-12 days!

So glad you 2 O-ed. Lets be honest that is half the battle! Cheers to the TWW.

I did stop googling. It was too much to take. I am calling the doc today to get more info.

AFM, I guess I'll test tomorrow if no AF. FF things I am on 14DPO today. I think I am at 11DPO. My LP is usually 9-11days, however with taking Vit B complex this month I am willing to give my LP one extra day or so. I have very little hope in a BFP, but Ill test tomorrow morning if she doesn't come by then. The only sign that maybe Ill get a BFP (or PMS) is the fact that I have been crying for the last 4 days straight.

Nikki - Oh my goodness, I can't imagine what you and DH are feeling right now. We'll all understand if you need a break for B&B... but just don't forget we are all here for you for support. It has been a hard month... not what I was expecting. :(

Julie- Sorry about the storm and having to cancel your acupuncture and your show... Do you have the day off of work again today?

Mirolee - Soooo happy you O'd!!!! What happy news seeing what you have been going through! :)

Kyla - What a relief, right??? That's how I felt last month. Did you try to reflexology??? You must be bursting with excitement for your trip! I am so jelly!!!

AFM - Well... shitty... I got the stupid cold! Sore throat, achy, endless runny nose, nauseated, ears all plugged up... I guess I was delusional thinking with the sick men (Danny and DH <Daniel>) I would be off the hook for getting sick. Blah... As for PMS stuff... boobies are totally inflated and HURT. It's not a symptom though... happens each month. It's DH's FAVORITE time of my cycle. LOL... too bad there will be no fun time for us with the wretched sickness oozing out of me... lol....

I know i've been kind of MIA for the past while.... because my cycle is deciding to give me hell!! First I normally bleed for 4-5days TOPS. This cycle I bled 4 days and then SPOTTED for 4 days afterwards!! Weird. Now my + OPK is NOWHERE to be seen!!! Grrr, there's the smallest chance I would have got it the night of CD9 when I missed testing, but that would be the earliest O i've had yet! So i'm more leaning towards my cycle is going all funky again no matter how much I wish it would stay on a perfect 25 day cycle! Looking now like it'll be around 27-32 day cycle. grrrr.

Kyla- yay she finally showed!!!!

Mirolee- yaaaay for the eggy making it's appearance!!!!

Cassidy - My cycle was nice and regular up until we actively starting TTC. WTH??? It's like your body wants to f*ck with you just to make life a bigger challenge than it needs to be. Hopefully things will even out within the next few months. Mine seems to be on track this month, so hopefully that is a good sign.

Emily- That sucks that you got that cold, but then again they say that pregnancy can impact your immune system ;) could be a good sign for you?
You ladies HAVE to test tomorrow so I will know before I leave if you or Nikki got your BFP this month! Also I did not try to reflexology but I did go and get waxed last night after work so maybe my internal clenching and shouts of OUCH!!!! brought something on! LOL

Cassidy- That's crappy that AF is sticking around so long. My cycle was weird this month too- 31 days? I know it's not long compared to some but still for me it was longer than usual. Strange, I'm just glad she showed her face!

Well 11:15.... my day is going by smoothly so far which is unusual for a Friday but here's hoping the rest of the day goes by quickly for me!
Turns out our trip just got a little bit more interesting, our boss (who's condo we're staying at in FL) just bought a brand new car that he's asked DH and I to drive back to Winnipeg for him (he's paying us, plus expenses to do so) so maybe I can convince DH to take a detour and stop in SC to see Rachel, and ND to see Alyssa LOL.

Kyla - OOOhhhh... you're evil! :muaha: LOL!!!! I mean, I did tell Nikki I would test Saturday if she did... maybe I should stick to my promise... I am sweating just thinking about it. Eeekkk.... I wish there was a nail biting emoticon!

Nikki - Are you still testing tomorrow???

Awww... I would so jealous if you all got to meet up! Maybe Cassidy and I could meet up half-way in San Francisco! (seriously a 4-5 hour drive for each of us... lol...).

LOL I love that emoticon... oh come on it's getting close now, I think it's ok to SS now! You held out until you said you were going to test so you're doing great! Just think if you just test, then at least the wait game is over and you can relax either way.
:test:

I guess any weirdness I can comment on are fatigue and some nausea yesterday. Getting waves of it this morning, but I feel like it can be chalked up to getting a cold, too. Even fatigue can be blamed on a cold.

Ok, Kyla, for YOU I will test tomorrow! I would hate to leave you hanging for you whole vay-cay! I hope I will have my testing buddy Nikki with me!

Emily-So sorry you're sick! I'm anxious for you to test, but you have to do what you're comfortable with! My bbs always get sore and a little swollen before AF as well...such fun!

Kyla-So glad AF came! Now you can relax and just have fun on your vacation :)

Mirolee and Alissa-Yay for Oing! I am 6 dpo, so we are all 3 pretty close. FX for some BFPs!

Nikki-I have my FX for you! It would be pretty amazing if you ended up with a BFP after all this crazy news!

Julie - Are you testing the last day of February??? According to your ticker you are 6 DPO and test in 6 more days.

Good Lord AF is kicking my ass today, holy cow she did come in with a vengence!

I am not 100% sure when I will test....Sunday is 8 dpo and I am very tempted to test then, but I know it's most likely too early. I feel like 10 dpo is more likely to produce a positive, that would be Tuesday. OR I could wait until Thursday, which would be 12 dpo and is the day I should start getting spotting before AF comes 2 days later. So, I am very torn. I am trying to hold out on testing, but I don't have willpower. I was tempted to test this morning but talked myself out of it...

Good Lord AF is kicking my ass today, holy cow she did come in with a vengence!

That's how I was last month. Like I said, 4 days late, and it was AWFUL. Not that heavy or out of the ordinary, but the cramps were OUTRAGEOUS! I had to take 2 Tylenol PM and 2 Aleve and still didn't to to sleep until 2 in the morning the day it finally started. Hopefully it will ease up for you by the end of the day.

What time are taking off tomorrow? You'll be checking in, right???

I am not 100% sure when I will test....Sunday is 8 dpo and I am very tempted to test then, but I know it's most likely too early. I feel like 10 dpo is more likely to produce a positive, that would be Tuesday. OR I could wait until Thursday, which would be 12 dpo and is the day I should start getting spotting before AF comes 2 days later. So, I am very torn. I am trying to hold out on testing, but I don't have willpower. I was tempted to test this morning but talked myself out of it...

Don't test so early!!! Wait until 10 DPO at least! You HAVE the will power! I believe in you!!!

Julie - Check this out: Of PREGNANT women who tested at 8DPO, 68% of them got NEGATIVE tests. Not good odds. Don't put yourself through that!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=8

Pregnant women who waited until 10 DPO had a 35% chance of getting a negative.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=10

Pregnant women who tested at 12 DPO only had about an 18% chance of getting a negative.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=12

It sounds worth it to wait to me...

Don't test so early!!! Wait until 10 DPO at least! You HAVE the will power! I believe in you!!!

Lol I will try not to! I just hate the waiting game...I need to feel like I'm doing something to find out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->