End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

thanks Mirolee! how's the acupuncture going for you? Did you get AF yet?

Have a fabulous holiday Kyla! Oooh very jealous, sun, sea, sand and plenty of sex!!!! (Hopefully when your O-ing!) I just hope tht witch hurry's up for you!
Ladies have there not been any BFP this month since Disney?? Bit of a slow month!

Yes it was a slow and awful and confusing month for some of us. But yay for your blueberry sized baby!! That always brightens my day <3

hi! i am going to cut and paste from my journal, so dont get upset if you've read this twice: i'm freaking excited and optimistic, and really want to hold on to that feeling!
ok, internal u/s went really well. i had the techs laughing, which is always good when they have a prodder inside your yoohoo. my uterus looks good, lining looks good. i have large ovaries and "textbook string of pearls" on them - the u/s techs were like, "we cant diagnose you, only the dr can, but this is the picture they have in book for pcos. classic" i had a gagillion follies growing - it looked like spiderwebs. ALSO, my temp JUMPED this morning, second day of a rise, which i'm hoping, wishing and praying (like my screen name!) that i ovulated! which ALSO makes me excited becuase i did not start my provera, hoping that my body would regulate itself.... yay! and we only had sex once in the fertile window (because, really, how could i have known?) but it was on that really ewcm day, when i was all "i could bottle this stuff", so who knows? i mean, i'm not the most optimistic about fertilization, but a chance is a chance, no? so i am *freakin* out! freak excited! ... RIL is here until 3/7, my bday is 3/16, so i'm hoping OH will give me a SA for my bday - and then i really do think clomid will be our best and fastest route to BFP. yay! squeee! update: dr just called and officially diagnosed me with PCOS. so excited to have a diagnosis and a plan! but since we wont do anything til after my MIL leaves, i've got like 2+ weeks to kinda chillax :)

Awesome! So glad you're excited and feeling optimistic and i'm F'XD all the way that you O'd! So excited for your excitment! LOL you've been so quiet and not living up to your title "Chat Happy BnB Member" it's nice to hear from you!

Have a fabulous holiday Kyla! Oooh very jealous, sun, sea, sand and plenty of sex!!!! (Hopefully when your O-ing!) I just hope tht witch hurry's up for you!
Ladies have there not been any BFP this month since Disney?? Bit of a slow month!

Hey Lausie! Well as far as I know, Nikki and I still have to test, and Kyla hasn't started AF yet, so she is not off the hook yet! (yes, I am so far behind everyone else... :coffee:). So there is still hope for BFP's!

How are you feeling, my dear? :)

Mirolee..... MIL for 2+ weeks yet? WOW. She's from out of town I guess?

Kyla - is Winnipeg a large city? I was just surfing youtube and that little girl that was a "youtube sensation" is from Winnipeg. You know who I am talking about?

This MIL that is staying with us is my OH biological mom from Russia. Hehe, so yes, out of town. She comes for three weeks each year. His American mom doent really visit; he usually goes to her house, about two hours away.
Sorry I've been quiet, just was feeling.... Sorta silly, i guess, to be on a thread when my cycle was becoming so long. You are all so regular and have had two cycles to my one! I felt a little... Left behind, but i've been lurking. :) Still don't actually know if I ov'd but I'm hopeful since these are def post ov temps, and two days now. We'll see what tomorrow says. I'm glad I didn't take the provera and let my body self regulate.... Acupuncture? I suppose we'll never really know, but I'll take it!

Awww Mirolee! Lol my phone auto corrected you to micro lee. Don't feel that way! We are all in different stages of our cycles! You are still so welcome here!

Mirolee- Must feel so good to have an answer to the mayham! So happy for you!

Kyla- AF??

well ladies the SA results for DH are back.... most good, 1 horrible (hopefully fixable)
Volume = very high
concentration = great
motility= very high
forward progression= normal
total motile count=very high
pH= perfect
strict morphology= 0%!!!!
Dr. told him this means your sperm are abnormal looking (mostly have HUGE heads) and they CANT penetrate the egg. So they gave him a list of vit's to take (we are talking about $150/month, like 8 pills a day). Do any of you know what percent of men can fix this issue and get a BFP?

All I can say is going to the Fertility Doc was the BEST thing we could have EVER done!

Lausie-It's been a weird month for everyone I think! I will be testing sometime next week (AF due March 2nd). Along with Kyla, I am loving your little raspberry!

Mirolee-So glad you are getting answers! It looks like you O'd though, hopefully your temps stay up! I had a cycle that looked kind of like yours back in November. I did acupuncture and then a week later we went on our honeymoon...I think the stress relief helped me. We weren't even trying yet and it was very frustrating...now it keeps me in the worry zone everytime O is supposed to be coming.
After AF showed up last cycle, I didn't really know what to say when I was one here. I read posts everyday, but didn't say much myself. I completely understand :)

Nikki-I'm so glad you're getting answers! Hopefully the vitamins will help out.

AFM We ended up with 6 inches of snow today and there is still precipitation coming down, so we are expecting some really icing roads. I had to reschedule acupuncture and we rescheduled Book of Mormon. Not real happy about that, but it is what it is. Good news is that we get another day off school tomorrow!

ugh... I am doing research and I'm getting extremely discouraged. This is really hard. Most say you can't get naturally prego with 0% count. I can't wait 1.5 weeks to talk to my doc. I might just have to call tomorrow to get some emotional support. After testing Sat (If I even test) I might need a break from this all.

So sorry to cause the drama/depression on this tread with all this info.

Nikki- I've also been doing research for you and have read that a lot of times their DH will go in for another SA and get a morphology of 1%, or I read a case that went three times all together with a 0%, 1%, and 8% so it can definitely go up! A lot of people are recommending fertilaid, which you can buy on amazon. I'd definitely check it out! :hugs: Also alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine can affect it so if he hasn't yet try cutting those out!

Nikki- I've also been doing research for you and have read that a lot of times their DH will go in for another SA and get a morphology of 1%, or I read a case that went three times all together with a 0%, 1%, and 8% so it can definitely go up! A lot of people are recommending fertilaid, which you can buy on amazon. I'd definitely check it out! :hugs: Also alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine can affect it so if he hasn't yet try cutting those out!

Thanks for the bit of sunshine on out cloudy day. We just spent the last hour crying together. He looks so sad right now. It hurts so bad.

Try to keep your hopes up Nikki! If the doctors are suggesting vitamins, then they obviously feel like there is hope as well. I'm positive you guys will get it all figured out :)

Oh Nikki babe, I feel for you and DH. It must be hard for him?? Like Jury said there is a reason they have suggested these vitamins.....I truly hope they work for him and in a few months time his % goes up.
Woohoo a few more potential BFPs to come, yeah!!! Bring it on ladies!!!! We need some happy news to go with Mirolees excitement! Really pleased for you, glad you finally know where you stand and what you can do about it!!

Haha you guys ready for it? Because here it comes!
DING DONG THE WITCH IS HERE! WHICH OLD WITCH? THE WICKED WITCH!! :witch:

:happydance: I don't think I've been this happy to see her since I go off off Depo in 2011!

Lol! Glad your relieved hunny! Now you can enjoy your holiday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->