End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

OK, wedding pic up. : ) And yes, Trying IS awesome!

wow I missed a lot today while I was out!

PDX and over - good luck tomorrow! I hope it goes well for both of you!

Clynn - What is an OSOM test? Is that a brand?

Golds- Oh I have so much in my goodie bag...hmmm where do I start?
My after O baggies have:
Prenatal Vitamin
Wild Yam Root - increases progesterone
Vitex - regulates hormones
Bromelain - days 1-5dpo to bulk up uterine lining (same as eating pineapple core)
Bee Pollen Complex with Bee Propolis/Royal Jelly - for egg quality
B6 & B12 - for LP
Calcium - normal for me
Baby Aspirin - fluffs up uterine lining/increases blood flow
And I just started progesterone cream today

My Pre O baggies have:
Prenatal Vitamin
Vitex - regulates hormones
Bee Pollen Complex with Bee Propolis/Royal Jelly - for egg quality
Calcium
And mucinex during fertile days

Mucinex will really thin out your CM and LOTS of water. I definately notice a difference when I drink more water.

TTCaWee1- yes it's a brand. Black dye tests! They're supposed to very rarely give evaps and they are super sensitive... 60% accurate at 10miu and 100% accurate at 20miu supposedly... from what i've read some are SO ACCURATE that they have read >10miu. Mostly i've read great reviews, the bad reviews i've read are I think because they are SO SENSITIVE and some woman have around 5miu of hCG always in their system so they come up as false positives... so at that point you have to look for progression. :shrug: Idk, i'm really excited to try them though! They'll arrive 10dpo at the earliest for me (tomorrow) or tracking info says anywhere up to 17dpo (the 12th.. dear god please do not let them take that long!!! AF would probably show by then anyways) So either way... i'm expecting a decent line if i'm preggers! If not then at least I can test for evaps. Hehehe.

Bubs and HWPG - beautiful pics!

Trying - you are an amazingly strong chica!

Golds - I check my CP and usually after O I get that, err....full feeling downstairs? After checking the last few months I have noticed a pattern to how my CP is throughout my cycle. The best advice I can give you is to keep tracking it because it is different for everyone.

Ttc, I think you should take your b6 and b12 fits at the beginning of your cycle until ov, not after.... Might want to read up on that. When I read about it, I read it works during the follicular phase.

HWPG - thanks, I just tried googling B12 and ttc and couldn't find anything substantial. CVS had vitamins BOGO so I bought b6 and b12. I only took it yesterday, and not yet today, so I guess I won't take the b12 anymore.

Try this thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ck-january-testers-welcome-new-comers-13.html

Dammit!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ck-january-testers-welcome-new-comers-13.html
iPads are so awesome and so cumbersome at the same time!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...gthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html
I'm trying, I swear!

Ok, that one! Thank God, jeez!

weirdest thing just happened...i started spotting...wen i wipe theres blood...i had finished af on cd3 and today is cd6...was having some cramping for like an hr before i saw the spotting....now dono wat to do...if spotting continues in the morning will have to cancel the HSG test...this has never happened to me...like NEVER....scared now....ill have to cancel on my HSG test now and will call the dr tom...has any1 ever heard of such a thing????

Trying I sometimes forget what you have been through as you just get on with things, you amaze me with your strength, you really do!

Well last month we took his and her conception vitamins and I drank lots of water....not sure if it made a difference but I got prego??? Lol!

Thank you ladies- once again, you're giving me a complex, now stop it. LOL. Ah I don't know what I would do without you girls, you guys are often the highlight of my day. It gets so lonely without DH around, most of the time it's just me and my 2 dogs and they're not much for conversation (not that I don't have conversations with them anyway, yes i am that lady....) but it's so amazing to have people to talk to that 'get it'. I was able to let go of some of Kennedys things yesterday, one of my drivers from work's daughter just had a baby and apparently she's very young and it's not a real good situation with the father and such. So i packed up a storage bin with a bunch of stuff (clothes, sleepers, recieving blankets, bibs, etc) and I gave them to my driver to give to her. I'm so confused though, part of me thinks that the only reason I did that was to get myself some kind of 'karmic' points if that makes any sense? I thought I would feel really good about it but I so don't!

pdx- I don't know how much blood you're seeing but I had some spotting once early-mid cycle, no cramping though. Sorry hunny I don't have much advice for you! Has it stopped now?

pdx, i think sometimes this just happens. could be hormonal or just a little "leftover" that took a long time to get out. just keep an eye on it. i would continue with the hsg anyways.
trying, i say anything that can push it in your direction, go for it. store up the karma!

Pd - I was still spotting a little tiny bit yesterday which is not the norm for me either and so I called dr. to ask if hsg would still be okay. They told me that as long as its just spotting a little and not a flow it should be just fine. Really weird that we are both having spotting this late (AF never hangs around this long for me, even this light and spotty...usually all gone within four days). Maybe it's the clomid?

Trying - Do you think that you don't feel so good about it because you are feeling like you did it for the wrong reasons? And let me just say, I don't at all think you did it for the wrong reasons! Like HWPG said, store up that karma and when it comes down to it, what you did was so soooo selfless and extremely thoughtful of you. The karma points that may come along are just bonus points :) I hope the yucky feeling goes away for you soon because again, what you did was very nice!

Yeah I totally feel I did it for the wrong reason! But oh well, I did it, it was the right thing. Those items aren't doing us any good sitting in a storage bin so at least someone can use it. I found out one of my cousins is having a girl- and I thought about giving her a few things but I couldn't do it. But for some reason giving it to a stranger was easier? Figure that one out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->