End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Oh Bubs don't consider yourself out yet hunny! Try again tomorrow, I didn't get a positive until the day before AF was due.....with my DD I didn't get a positive until AFTER AF was due!! Have faith my love. :hugs:
Have a fantastic holiday Kyla, sooooo jealous!

Well I finally have a scan, on Tuesday, my midwife pushed for a dating one for me! Woohoo!

Yep those are very nice LP lengths Golds, hopefully your temps go back up tomorrow!

Emily, when are you testing again? If I don't have my AF by the next time you test, Ill test with you. Sorry about your BFN.

Anyone know how much longer your LP should be if I started B-complex (50mg, 1x a day) this month?

Emily - so sorry about your bfn. I know it blows to see them. Especially when you come on BnB and see people with BFPs at like 8 dpo. But you did smep right? It seems like people have a lot of success with it.

Nikki - so sorry about all your news from your doctor. But at least you are getting answers now instead of waiting until the one year mark.

Hope some BFPs pop up soon!

AFM, nothing new or exciting. Just waiting to O. Trying to stay stress free this month related to TTC.

Kyla - hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Ok, husband and I made a deal - no more testing until Wednesday. He told me I can only go but my next box of FRERs on my lunch break on Tuesday. After doing some reading, reading, I am realizing that a lot of women don't get their BFPs until after AF is due. It's just soooo hard when you see other women getting them at like 9, 10, 11 DPO. I mean, it's possible I just implanted yesterday at 12 DPO. I dunno... I feel like I am having symptoms... increased thirst and peeing more since yesterday (but maybe because I am drinking so much water and iced tea). Boobs really hurt... I hope I am not setting myself up for disappointment feeling stupid.

Oh, and according to the SMEP (which yes, I was following), I wasn't supposed to test until 15 DPO anyway, and that is based on an average 28 day cycle, and I have a 32 day cycle. So I guess this is a to be continued.

Emily you are not out at all! Those symptoms sound promising... and to be honest SOMEONE has to get a BFP SOON!! If I don't have AF by Wed, I'll test with you. Otherwise we will keep each other strong...NO TESTING! I am just a tiny bit AF crampy, and a tiny bit nauseous. According to FF my period was do this past tuesday (19th). However I feel like b-complex might have lengthened my LP so I don't know what to expect.

I think that's awesome that the B-Complex is actually making a difference! I was sceptical of supplements and natural remedies etc until the TTC process. I have seen so much evidence of this stuff actually working! Just personally I saw a huge difference in my CM from drinking green tea and taking the FertilAid supplements. I didn't think it would really make such a difference, but I could do an infomercial for that stuff!

Ok Nikki, strength in numbers! Wednesday will be here before we know it! I hope AF STAYS AWAY for us both!

Hi gals,
Its been a while but ive been on vacation and im back now...
Im confused and need your help....So as u gals know tht early this mth i found out i am preg but its not a viable pregnancy.....after 2 weeks of waiting for the levels to go down they r still fluctuating between 20 and 40...my doc now thinks he shud give me a metho shot on monday if my levels dont fall considerably...the confusion here is tht im not really happy abt having to wait for 3 mths to ttc after the shot...so im wondering whether i shud speak to my doc abt a d&c...im sure tht a d&c is more traumatic on the body but ive read tht u dont have to wait to ttc after having done it...wat do u girls think...shud i ask him for a d&c or just suck it up and do a metho shot and wait for another 3 mths to try???

Now onto reading wat ive missed here...

WOW...had a whole lotta reading to do...hmmm looks like its been a pretty rough mth in general...
Golds hun...dont give up...im sure all ur results will b just fine...uve got enough of bad news already...im sure your quota is done..
bubs...urnot out till ur out remember...and if not this mth...there always soo much time ahead...
kyla...i know your on vacation but i feel bad uve had a rollercoaster of a mth...have fun holidaying :)
Mirolee....great job on the Oing...give yourself a pat...c our bodies cant let us down all the time...
Lausie and disney..hows its goin girls???stay healthy :)

PDx, I think you should do what feels right for you. I know that sounds cliche, but as you can see how this month went for me, I ignored everyone's advice and did itmy way. Girls on here and my dr and ppl in real life wanted me to take provera to kick start my period. I am not against that route, and have found it necessary in the past. But this time, after a year off bc and starting this cycle with the flu, I knew my body needed ot recalibrate, and it might take a little while so I just let it. and voila, ovulation! I am glad I trusted my instincts.

1dpo here! :happydance: DF was making fun of me because I fell asleep afterwards with a pillow under my butt in bed. Hehehe. But hey, I didn't get up at all last night so maybe the swimmers got to the egg this time!!! FX!!!

Welcome back, Pdx, I've been thinking about you! I'm sorry it has been rough for you. I wish I had some advice for you, but like Mirolee said, only you know what's right for you. I believe a woman's instinct is so important, and you should do what your gut feels is right. Hugs go out to you, my dear.

AFM, boobs are still achy and big. Kinda crampy this morning, so that is making me kind of sad. Feels like I will start spotting today.

Ok so if AF comes this month, I am going to start tempting. What do I need to know? I know you girls can help me out!

pDx- I would agree with the ladies. So do what is best in your mind, its your body!

Cassidy- yay for 1dpo! we need a BFP!

Emily- all your signs might be good... lots of people say PMS/Preg signs are the same!

AFM, im at CD1! She came. I am ok with this. Seeing that I usually O a little late, my DH will be on his vitamins for a good 3 weeks. Doc said it will take 4 weeks MAX to improve his sperm... so I'm hoping we have a chance this month (however we are getting into the holiday babies :(, but I would probs be testing on DH's bday and having the baby on my bday). I do have to say I am VERY proud of him. We went out with friends on Saturday and he didn't have ANY alcohol. I believe he cut back his tobacco chewing by half, which is a great start (hes been doing it for 10 years). He stepped up and found other options then chewing that will "help" him quit, such as gum and sun flower seeds. He takes his vit without me saying a word. I have hope. Now just waiting for my genetics results....

Questions: Do you think we should inform our (his and mine) siblings about the genetic tests (according to which on of us carry what) so that they know they might be carriers too or should we let them do their own thing when they TTC?

Oh Nikki- sorry she came. But you sound good. And good for DH for cutting back on his bad habits! I wish my DH would take some special vitamins! He takes vitamins but they are the mega men ones from gnc. I hope this next month goes well for you. As for telling the siblings, I personally would only because my sister had a miscarriage and found out that she was rh negative all at the same time. I finally went a few months ago and found out I am rh neg as well. Which absolutely blows. I know I would have found out eventually but knowing my sister is rh neg increased my chances of being neg too and made me get tested so I'd be prepared

Nikki - That's good that AF came, cuz now you know that the B vits extended you LP! How long did it go this month? And I would suggest telling them as an FYI. It can't hurt to give them a heads up to go in prepared.

Rachel - I found out I was Rh- with my first pregnancy. They explained that nowadays it doesn't have to be much to worry about. I had two Rhogam shots, one beginning of my third trimester and one right before delivery. They said it will be the same routine with my next pregnancy and there should not be any complications. As long as it is identified early, precautions can be taken to prevent your body from making antibodies against the (+) Rh factor by getting a rhogam vaccination.

Oh, and here is your TMI for the day. Was really constipated yesterday, despite the extra fluid intake, and since I had a BM this morning, the cramps have decreased a bit. I was also soooo gassy last night it was hard to fall asleep. Needless to say, symptom spotting in full swing! I think by 14 DPO I am entitled to it, especially since I had the self control this morning to not test! Two more mornings to go! Stay away you big mean witch!

Im so excited, it's only 7 dpo and I have been greeted by an abundance of EWCM! Yay! Even more than usual! I wonder if it is from the green tea extract? Emily, you said you have had more after drinking green tea too right?

Hi gals,
Its been a while but ive been on vacation and im back now...
Im confused and need your help....So as u gals know tht early this mth i found out i am preg but its not a viable pregnancy.....after 2 weeks of waiting for the levels to go down they r still fluctuating between 20 and 40...my doc now thinks he shud give me a metho shot on monday if my levels dont fall considerably...the confusion here is tht im not really happy abt having to wait for 3 mths to ttc after the shot...so im wondering whether i shud speak to my doc abt a d&c...im sure tht a d&c is more traumatic on the body but ive read tht u dont have to wait to ttc after having done it...wat do u girls think...shud i ask him for a d&c or just suck it up and do a metho shot and wait for another 3 mths to try???

Now onto reading wat ive missed here...

Hey Pdx! Have you asked your doctor why they are recommeding the shot versus a d&c? Maybe by talking with them and simply inquiring about a d&c more will help you make a decision? Also, share with him your concerns about the shot and then having to wait to ttc again. Sorry you have to go through either :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->