End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Yes ladies the rest of us definitely need some cheerin up...your bfps r the ones to do tht for us....cooommmmoooonnn bfp....

UUghhhh... I am dying. It is a slowish day at work so that means I have all the time in the world to sit and dwell on this-now-longer-than-TWW. I am crampy so I keep running to the potty to see if I am starting to spot, (I ususally spot for about a day before AF), but nuthin yet *knock on wood* I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a loooong day...

Emily-I've been pulling for you this cycle! You seem to be having lots of good symptoms. I hope AF stays away! When did you decide you would test next, Wed? It's been the same way for me. I'm anxious to get today and tomorrow over with. I normally spot 2 days before AF, so if that's what my spotting was, then it should be here tomorrow. However, I haven't had anymore spotting today. Usually by now it's darker and there every time I use the restroom. I don't like being teased! lol

UUghhhh... I am dying. It is a slowish day at work so that means I have all the time in the world to sit and dwell on this-now-longer-than-TWW. I am crampy so I keep running to the potty to see if I am starting to spot, (I ususally spot for about a day before AF), but nuthin yet *knock on wood* I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a loooong day...

Emily uve done so well with not testing...pat ur back girl...wishin to hear some gud news soon and c some bfp pics :thumbup:

Emily-I've been pulling for you this cycle! You seem to be having lots of good symptoms. I hope AF stays away! When did you decide you would test next, Wed? It's been the same way for me. I'm anxious to get today and tomorrow over with. I normally spot 2 days before AF, so if that's what my spotting was, then it should be here tomorrow. However, I haven't had anymore spotting today. Usually by now it's darker and there every time I use the restroom. I don't like being teased! lol

Thanks, Julie! You are my late in the month test buddy! Yeah, I am going to test Wednesday morning. Tomorrow is going to be torture. ](*,) Watch. I'll spend at least 50% of my day in the potty waiting for AF to show. If no AF in the next two days for you, when do you think you'll test?

pdx- what did you decide about D&C?

i decided to go with the shot...basically as i have a history of ectopic pregnancy i think the shot is the better way to go as it will even clear the tube if theres anythin at all there...whereas if i do a d&c tht doesnt clear the tube...so just to avoid goin thro both things i decided the shot is better...as for waiting for 3 mths to ttc..i guess even even the d&c i have to wait for at least 2 mths...so another 4 weeks shud not kill me...:nope:

Wow only 2dpo here and the SS has already commenced... I've been SO lightheaded today it's unreal. I know it's way too early! Freaking TWW driving me mad every month!!!

Ok ladies,just got bak from the dr...got the damn shot...uuugghh!!!
Well fyi i may notb very active for sometime..im sure ull understand...ill still log in to motivate u gurls as much as i can...i but i sure dont want to c any of u here(obviously in a gud way ) wen im back being active 12 weeks from now.

Hugs PDx, we'll be thinking of you.

Hey ladies, I have a general question....
Dh and I want to do a west coast road trip. We want to go at the end of may..weather ok then?? We have 10days to do this trip. We are interested in doing Washington to la, but were told we don't have enough time...thoughts?? We were thinking about renting an RV or rent a car/hotels. Any thought, suggestions, ideas...

Dh and I want to do a west coast road trip. We want to go at the end of may..weather ok then?? We have 10days to do this trip. We are interested in doing Washington to la, but were told we don't have enough time...thoughts?? We were thinking about renting an RV or rent a car/hotels. Any thought, suggestions, ideas...

I just map-quested from Seattle, WA to LA and it's about an 18-24 hour straight drive depending on which route you take. I think you would totally be fine and would be able to stop and see lots of places on your way down. Stop by Gold Bluffs Beach and go to Fern Canyon!!! I love Fern Canyon it's so gorgeous!

I just map-quested from Seattle, WA to LA and it's about an 18-24 hour straight drive depending on which route you take. I think you would totally be fine and would be able to stop and see lots of places on your way down. Stop by Gold Bluffs Beach and go to Fern Canyon!!! I love Fern Canyon it's so gorgeous!

Thx Cassidy. All suggestions welcome. We will check those places out!

Check this out! :)

https://www.mytravelguideposts.com/2011/01/places-to-visit-on-west-coast-of-usa.html

NIKKI - COME TO LAAAAAA!!!! May is always beautiful, never had a bad memorial day! We'll take you to all the best beach spots! I'll send you a PM with our favourite spots starting from San Francisco down! :)

AFM, laying in bed and there was no spotting at all... please no AF tomorrow!!! Pleeeezzzeeee!

Oo oo and go to the Winchester Mystery Mansion in San Jose, and take a tour of Hearst Castle in San Simeon!!!

Emily, FX :witch: stays away!!!!!! <3

NIKKI - COME TO LAAAAAA!!!! May is always beautiful, never had a bad memorial day! We'll take you to all the best beach spots! I'll send you a PM with our favourite spots starting from San Francisco down! :)

AFM, laying in bed and there was no spotting at all... please no AF tomorrow!!! Pleeeezzzeeee!

Omg how are you doing this???? I take my hat off to you hun!! Bring on tomorrow and a BFP!!!!

I have my scan this afternoon!!! Eeek!

Pdx-Thinking of you... :hugs:

Emily-I hope she stays away!

AFM-I've had super light spotting 2 nights in a row and now my temp went way down this morning. I feel like I am getting a cold. So, I'm pretty positive I'm out. AF will be here today or tomorrow....

I knew you ladies were the right people to ask. Thanks for ALL this wonderful info!!!!

Emily- Well have to meet up (hopefully both being prego!!). However I think this is your month! Show us a BFP tomorrow!! Nice job not testing!

Lauie- GL! How exciting! Let us know how it goes.

Julie- So sorry hun! Keep your head up.

Cassidy- thanks for all the great places to visit! Ill put them on the list. Gosh I could spend a month on this trip with all the places to visit. crossing my fingers this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->