End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

Im so excited, it's only 7 dpo and I have been greeted by an abundance of EWCM! Yay! Even more than usual! I wonder if it is from the green tea extract? Emily, you said you have had more after drinking green tea too right?

Are you 7dpo or cd7? just confused because of the BBT chart. However either way the EWCM is great news! I might try some green tea extract.

emily- FF thinks I had a 15day LP but I think it was 12 day LP, either way I think they are both good. At least WAY better then 9 day LP. I am only taking 50mg B-complex. Most people say they are taking 100mg. Should I increase it this month to 2 pills a day?

I think Ill tell our families too. However me and my brother aren't talking (he's being immature... iv tried calling him) so maybe ill email them. I just don't want them to think I am doing this to stress anyone out. Anyways, whatever they might think doesn't matter, it is the right thing to do when they are life threatening diseases.

Rachel, yes I started drinking green tea and I got more EWCM and better quality. Plus it cuts back on the caffeine intake since I replaced my second cup of coffee with it. Yes, it has caffeine, but about a quarter of the amount of coffee.

Hi! First I wanted to say that I reread my MSG to PDx and it sounded totally b*tchy and I'm so sorry! It surely wasn't meant that way, wow. I just meant that we all give advice, but T the end of they day it ins your body and your choice. So, just wanted to make that clear. Can't believe none of you didn't all me onthat....
Second, I take b50 complex and I totally think 12-15 LP is great. ESP if it gave you three more days, I'd stick to the 50.
Third, I took away my pos opks (put it in the notes) and got solid crosshairs. If I do not get spotting or period by March 6, I will test, which I never do. I will test because my MIL leaves on the seventh, and if there were a tiny chance of it being positive, it would be nice to tell her in person rather than on the phone. We will see....

Cassidy-Yay for the O! I fell asleep with my butt propped up the last few times too lol

Nikki-Glad she came finally! That's good news about your lp for sure! I would say tell your siblings, it could give them the heads up that they might want to test as well.

AFM I am 8 dpo. I tested this morning and bfn (I know, I'm weak). I know it's still early though. However, I just noticed the lightest bit of pink when I wiped. I looked at my cervix and there is a slight bit of darkness (spotting) and a spot of creamy/yellowish mucus. The spotting happened for me last month and I thought I was 10 dpo, but after looking back I think I o'd earlier which would have made it a 13 lp (which is what I usually have). Now I'm freaking out a little...I know it could be implantation bleeding, but after what happened last month I'm afraid I'm getting ready for AF...That would give me a 9 day lp.....I am freaking out a little..... Of course if I'm not preggers that will suck, but it freaks me out because I'm afraid that my lp is messed up. What if my lp is getting shorter? Ugh.

Well awesome! I bought it for the antioxidants but it's awesome that it increases EWCM too! I read that it can inhibit folic acid absorbtion so I take my prenatal at night now.

Nikki - I am on CD 7. I usually ovulate around CD 11 or 12. I bought a green tea extract supplement because I don't like the taste of green tea. And it's easier just to put it in my little vitamin packs I make. The guy at the store told me it's a bit stronger than a cup of tea as far as antioxidants. You're supposed to take 2, twice a day but I've just been taking one, twice a day. Have you thought about taking vitex? I've read it is supposed to help with PCOS too.

I have been eating really healthy (as I sit here with a 5 lb bag of Cheez-it snack mix :haha:) and with all my vitamins, hopefully I will build a healthy little egg this month!

Julie, is your LP ever short? I would lean more towards IB than AF. Especially if you usually have a consistent LP

julie- fingers tightly crossed that it is IB!!! Keep us informed!

I have been tracking my cycles for 7 months now and my lp has always been 12 or 13, but usually 13. It's just got me freaked out bc it happened early than I expected last month. Last month I really think I O'd earlier than what ff was telling me though based on my temps. This month though, I think it's pretty unlikely that I O'd earlier than what it says.

For those of you temping, will you look at my cycle and tell me if you think I might have O'd earlier than what it says?

Thanks for the encouragement girls! When I told DW she assured me it was too soon to worry about it and not to get freaked out yet. Then she was like, "go tell the girls so they can ease your mind." Lol Even she knows you girls will help me out!

Jury, try an experiment: take the pos opks out of your chart and see if you still get Ch's. That would be very telling bc it would be based on a thermal shift instead of LH surge. I know ff uses pos opks as one of their ov signs for CH calculations.

Ok, I tried and nothing happened. I had also tried taking out the higher temps before O and that didn't change anything either. I really think it would be weird that I didn't get a positive opk before I O'd though...I didn't have one before I o'd last month, but I O'd early, so I hadn't started doing them early enough. I don't know...I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'll just have to wait and see I guess... I'll just be really upset if it ends up being a short lp. I've even taken B6 off and on this month, so that'd be weird for it to be shorter.

julie- I hate to say this, but to me I think you could have O-ed on the 12th, which would put you 12dpo today. However I do also see what FF says, which could make this IB. only time will tell. Any more bleeding so far today?

That's kind of what I'm afraid of. It's just weird that I hadn't had a pos opk yet and my temps didn't really jump up...My temps seem a little off this month. I started using a new basal therm at the beginning of the cycle, so maybe that is affecting it? I have also been taking B6, just not everyday. I don't know what to think at this point. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next few days...

Oh, and I have not noticed anymore spotting when I wiped. Usually when I AF spot there is a little bit each time I wipe. I will just keep a look out for anymore and will look at my cervix again tonight. Once again...why can't things just be simple....

Good morning from Tampa ladies! Wow nobody is having a great month so far! Heres to March I guess hey girls?? Well my last check in with you girls for a bit, hopefully somebody comes up with a bfp by the time i get back! F'xd for everyone to have a better week than the previous few. Thinking of you guys always, talk to u soon!

Bye Kyla!!!!! Don't worry about us! Have a blast and we'll wait patiently for your return!

Well I did it! Went another morning without POAS. I am gonna be so proud of myself when I make it past tomorrow morning. If AF comes, I hope she comes tomorrow, according to schedule. If I don't get a BFP, I at least want a regular predictable cycle. So Wednesday morning I will POAS if AF doesn't show up tomorrow.

As for symptoms, boobies still really tender and large, cold is WORSE! Got worse again starting Sunday and I feel like s*it today... :( I feel a little nauseated, but that could be because of the cold (MAJOR sinus congestion, body feels achy, which might be bad since I get body aches before AF, feel just out of it in general.... blahhhh...). Slight lower back ache, but that wouldn't be unusual for PMS, and a little crampy/tight in the lower tummy.

Julie - I hope you figure out what's going on... it is so typical that once you start actively TTC your cycle decides to get all psycho. Went through it the last two months. AF came two days early in December, 4 days late in January... and now you are going through this. It sucks, but hopefully it will be a one-off and not a new trend.

Emily things sound wonderful... but i hope you feel better.

Julie- its good that it didn't happen again and you dont have AF today! Your not out yet.

BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP ---- my thoughts are with you'll!

Have fun Kyla!!!!!
Emily and Julie- FX for both of you!! Let's get some more BFPs going in this thread!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->