End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

I'm really hoping no news is good news from Emily??? Hopefully she's too busy being excited over a bfp that she hasn't got on here yet to share the news yet!

And Julie, your chart shows a good indication of an implantation dip. I'll be crossing my fingers that's really what it was!!!!

I agree about Emily! However I also know shes in Cali so its only 7am there....

Julie- if that was IB/implantation dip, then Id say test in 2 days and you should see something faint!!

Ok the wait is killing me....come on girl....BFP????

Oh Julie I hope you have a better day today!

Emily!!! Congrats!!!!!! Plz don't leave us :)

Good news #1....now I bet dh gets the job!!

AHHHHH Emily BFP!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!! Congrats Hun!!! You must be on cloud 9!!!

Thank you thank you thank you !!!

I am super excited, but now nervous. I'm going to run through all 9 of unused pregnancy tests within the next week to make sure the lines get darker!

It makes sense now why I got a sinus infection. Immune system must not have been top notch after getting the cold.

DH is all scared. He doesn't believe a line is a line and told me AF might still come and not to get too excited. Yeah, OK. I think he is just nervous and wants to be prepared if something happens. I am thinking positive, though. Maybe the good news will start a flood of good news in my life and for you ladies, too!

Wahoooo!!!!! So pleased for you!! Go and get a digital and see those words!!

:happydance: Oh yaaa! BFP!!! I knew it was gonna happen for you Emily!!! :happydance: So awesome!!! Natural of DH to be cautious. Girls realize a line is a line, guys see the faintness and think bad. I'm soooo excited for you!!!!

Do we want a March tread all together ladies?

If so, can I start it? I have noticed a trend the last 2 months... the person that starts the tread is the one that becomes prego.... so can I can I?!?!?

Yeah I'm gonna use a digi tomorrow and send the pic to my sister and tell her I will be designated driver for her boyfriend's 21st birthday next weekend. She's gonna be super excited!

Well I kinda thought I was out yesterday because my boobs didn't hurt anymore. I had some AF cramps but not too bad, but I thought it was because I was on so much pain reliever cuz of my sinus infection I just couldn't feel the cramps as much. The only thing that made me think maybe I was was because I have been sooo thirsty. I was chalking it up to being sick, but it was really bad!!! I woke up really thirsty today too, and I am crampy but it is more like, gas/bloated crampy. Oh, and my boobs are huge today! They don't hurt, they just feel inflated. I think I'm running on adrenaline.

I still have a sinus infection and now I can't take anything except Tylenol. I can't breathe through my nose and my head hurts... hopefully it will pass by tomorrow!

I'm not going any where. You ladies are my friends now. I would miss you too much.

Nikki - Jump on that thread Friday at midnight! It's your thread this month.

Man, I knew this would happen when Kyla was away! I can't wait for her to get back!

K ill start one tomorrow, before I go to sleep (might not be midnight, might be a bit earlier). Ill let you ladies know the name on the new tread.

I hope you all join!

I never realized at the bottom of the page you can see how many people are currently viewing the tread and their b&b names. I see a few names that I have never seen before. Come join ladies and chit chat with us!!

Hey Ladies! Can I join ur group. New to the whole thread posting thing. But started because I sure could use some moral support through this ttc stuff.
Here's my story so far.. Came of BC in Jan. Ov'd on Feb 14th (verified by OPK and ovulation cramping). Husband and I bd on 11th, 13th and 14th. So crossing fingers. Day after had really sore boobs and then started peeing a lot ( unusual for me). Couldn't hold out so tested with FRER on dpo 11 and dpo 12, so far BFN :cry:. But I know it may be too early so keeping up hope until after AF arrives. Didn't know this could be so hard seeing those BFN's, and over analyzing every symptom. I know FRER should show 6 days before AF, but could there still be hope I am PG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->