End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

How are you doing Pdx???

Well....i think ive made my peace with it...just trying to c wats positive out of this whole experience and i realised tht i got preg the 1st mth we tried after my ectopic blunder last yr...so im just harboring on the fact tht my body is still with me...ok too bad it didnt go perfectly but i was worried sick tht it wud take me forever with one tube...now that this has happened mayb its my body telling me tht dont worry its goin to happen and im just thinking of tht....now waiting for my numbers to hit 0 and then just overdose of prenatals and folic acid...hehehe...its fine...gud things r on its way :flower:
and reading abt ur news today made me feel gud...and the thought try try till u succeed flashed my mind :hugs:
oh btw...golds if ur started a new thread im so goin to join even tho im not trying next mth...pls let me b with u girls

Yes, your body has shown you that the egg can get to where it needs to go, and that the spermies know how to so their jobs as well. Focus on letting your body heal for now, and getting your mind in a good place. It will happen for you, it's already been proven it can happen already! *hugs*

Emily - YAY!!! I had a feeling you would end up with a BFP this month! I am seriously so excited for you!!!! :happydance:

Well, dw also got excited that my temp went back up this morning. However, I am sick (stayed home from work today) and I slept like crap! So, I'm pretty sure that was a fluke. Had some serious cramps a little bit ago and sure enough, she is here...So, it's on to cycle #3 for us. I'm obviously disappointed bc I wanted a bfp, but I'm also disappointed bc I wasn't expecting AF until Saturday. It sucks that my cycles can't just stay the same! lol Oh well...

Aww Julie, are you sure it's not IB? Is it just like AF? If your temp dipped, and you're having cramps maybe its implantation?? I'm hoping its not really AF!

Unfortunately, yes :( The cramping is just like AF. I went to bathroom to check, wiped before I peed and there wasn't really anything. AFter I peed it was definitely red and not just a little bit. I don't know what's up with my cycle this month, but even my temps have been kind of weird.

Julie have we been calling you by the wrong name?? I just read your blog you have in your siggie...I hope we didn't name you Julie by accident...sorry AF got you. It really blows when she shows up

Julie have we been calling you by the wrong name?? I just read your blog you have in your siggie...I hope we didn't name you Julie by accident...sorry AF got you. It really blows when she shows up

Rachel, I noticed that too but totally forgot to mention it!

Anywho, sorry about AF. Hopefully your cycle will even out next month... AF came two days EARLY for me in December, the four days LATE for me in January, but this month it was back to my average 32 days. Maybe you should try the FertilAid? Just a thought... I feel like I could be an infomercial for this stuff! :haha: Sorry you are sick... I know the feeling... :sick:

Lol, no I'm Julie. We just used different names in the blog incase someone we know reads it. We aren't telling everyone who our donor is, only close family and friends.
I am going to take a look at what I can do differently and come up with a new plan for this month.

Oh ok. I figured lol. I can give you some pointers on supplements. Clearly I am not pregnant yet, but I've done my research. I'm def going to add fertile cm to my regimen next month. Oh and I fully believe in softcups and preseed

This is from the fertile cm website

https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/currentretanddist.html

i have LOADS of fertile cm - i jokingly said i'd bottle it for people - hehehe... gross, i know, but funny...

I just placed an order today on Amazon.... I should get it all soon. Does anyone know how long I need to take it before it "improves" things? Is about 3 weeks good?

I just placed an order today on Amazon.... I should get it all soon. Does anyone know how long I need to take it before it "improves" things? Is about 3 weeks good?

I started taking it on CD 3 and by the time fertile time started I saw an immediate difference. You take 3 pills a day so it probably builds up in your system pretty quick.

Oh, and Nikki - It has B vits so you may want to do some research about taking the B vits and the FertilAid. Just a thought...

i have LOADS of fertile cm - i jokingly said i'd bottle it for people - hehehe... gross, i know, but funny...

Definitely gross, but still funny! lol

Would the fertilaid replace prenatals?

I stopped taking my prenatals when I was taking it. It has sufficient folic acid, and I didn't want to take in anything in excess.

I stopped taking my prenatals when I was taking it. It has sufficient folic acid, and I didn't want to take in anything in excess.

good thinking... and once your prego you would stop fertilaid and start back on prenatal?

It says on the bottle to stop taking them and switch to the prenatal, which I did first thing this morning. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->