End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

And yes of course I will be in the next thread! I call shotgun on April!!!

Hey Ladies! Can I join ur group. New to the whole thread posting thing. But started because I sure could use some moral support through this ttc stuff.
Here's my story so far.. Came of BC in Jan. Ov'd on Feb 14th (verified by OPK and ovulation cramping). Husband and I bd on 11th, 13th and 14th. So crossing fingers. Day after had really sore boobs and then started peeing a lot ( unusual for me). Couldn't hold out so tested with FRER on dpo 11 and dpo 12, so far BFN :cry:. But I know it may be too early so keeping up hope until after AF arrives. Didn't know this could be so hard seeing those BFN's, and over analyzing every symptom. I know FRER should show 6 days before AF, but could there still be hope I am PG?

Hi there, and welcome. I don't know if you read my posts, but I just got my BFP today and 17 DPO! FRER has never given me a result until my AF is due or later. Not everyone gets early results. And your body might take a while to adjust from coming off BC. Don't be discouraged yet! It might take a month or two, but don't worry about being messed up cuz of it, OK? :flower:

Hello Ni5, welcome.

As Emily just experienced she tested on 13dpo with FRER and got a neg, and today (I think 15dpo) she got her pos. So it is possible.

Not to get your hopes down, but I have heard it can take some time after BC to get regulated. Even if you are o-ing and such sometimes hormones take time. Also, those of us that have been trying for a while have learned that it usually takes about 7dpo to get PG symptoms. Even though we are symptom spot way before, and honestly I like doing it. Although I REALLY have faith in you, but don't be discouraged if it take a few tries. GL and welcome!

Hi Ni5 - there's definitely still hope! It's not over till AF shows! It's really better just to wait to test. This advice coming from the weakest, POAS-aholic.....but I'm going to try hard not to test early this time! I'll be staying with my parents during the second half of my tww and I didn't rent a car so it will be hard for me to test!!!! Unless I pack some lol....

Also, this is my 7th cycle off of BC....it def takes time to regulate after coming off

Hey Ni5!! Welcome to the thread, happy to have you here :) We all know oh too well how stressful TTC can be. But hun, it could take a few months for you to regulate after BC, or hey you may be one of the lucky ones and conceive your first time! Many, many women have gone on to get BFPs after BFNs on 11dpo and 12dpo, so you are NOT out until the :witch: shows!!! <3 :hugs: Good luck, we're all here rooting for you too!

Ok, so I wanted to share with you what I did differently this month.

1) SMEP
2) Took FertilAID for Women and FertileCM, and hubs took the FertilAid for Men
3) Drank green tea every day (1 cup, and maybe a second of decaf)
4) Used PreSeed
5) Stopped taking antihistamines the first day of my fertile period until it was over. It can dry up CM.
6) Drank so much water my pee wasn't even yellow anymore (to help with CM production).
7) Laid on my back for 10 minutes after BD, then my left side for 10 minutes, then my right side for 10 minutes.

If I think of anything else I will let you know!

Thank you everyone for your replies!! It really means a lot. Felt like I was going crazy trying to figure this out on my own. Yea (sigh) I know my body may take awhile to adjust after BC. Was just hoping I would be lucky since I Ov'd. Okay will wait and see if AF arrives and keep you guys up to date. Thanks again!

I got them on Amazon.com. You can get the men's and women's formula in a two pack, and if you order by 1:00 PM you can get free overnight shipping. I ordered the FertileCM there too, but it came a few days later since it was from an outside vendor.

But Nikki you might want to look into if FertilAid would be good for DH since he is already on vitamins.

congrats Bubs! blow that luck our way!

Ya I was debating about it for dh. I'll look it up. But what do you think. I'm sure internet will give me mixed reviews.

Thanks Mirolee! I am carpet bombing all of you with babydust!

Nikki-As far as I know the FertilAid for men is just Vitamin C, zinc, l-carnitine, etc. All of the natural/holistic stuff that is supposed to help sperm count and sperm health. It does say that the men's formula may take 2-3 months to work, though.

For me, I think the women's formula helped. My cycle seemed dead on with the fertility friend calendar. I ovulated on the day it stated I would, I got the EWCM exactly when the fertile time started, my O pains were not nearly as bad as they usually are, and I got the best quality and amount of EWCM than I have in 8 months. I say read the reviews. Most of them are pretty good.

My BFP month I also used Women's and Men's conception vitamins, I think they definitely helped, like you say about your chart, my chart was spot on! Also drank ridiculous amounts of water! (Sorry, hope you don't think I am gate crashing i just though 2 success stories give double the amount of hope) :blush:

I did it! I ordered FertilAid (woman) and FertilCM and Green Tea. I didn't order one for DH because I figure hes in shock with already taking 12 vit a day plus changing his life style. And I feel like the cocktail of vit the doc recommended are the same as the fertilAid for men had. So we will just see what happens with what he's got.

12 vits a day?!?! My dh felt like he was burdened with 3! LOL!

And Laura - LOL! You are not crashing anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->