End of February Testing Thread - Welcome back January Testers and welcome new comers!

it completely makes sense to me.

Yeah I totally feel I did it for the wrong reason! But oh well, I did it, it was the right thing. Those items aren't doing us any good sitting in a storage bin so at least someone can use it. I found out one of my cousins is having a girl- and I thought about giving her a few things but I couldn't do it. But for some reason giving it to a stranger was easier? Figure that one out!

Ah, yeah! If you gave it to someone other than a stranger you'd risk having to see another baby in the items that your baby was supposed to be in...makes complete sense to me and I would feel the exact same way!

You girls are so smart. LOL. Over, did you get your HSG test done yet? was that today?

Trying - I always depend on my mom's advice and life philosophies. One thing she has always said that sticks out in my mind is that helping others helps your own healing. By helping out that young mother, it is symbiotic. You BOTH benefit. It is not selfish, it is part of your healing as well. *hugs hugs hugs for you*

OK, here is TMI... prepare yourselves.
I am not scheduled to ovulate for approximately 6 days (at least per my ticker, ferility friend, My Days calendar, etc).
I had what looked like... snot... in my undies. Literally it looked like I blew my nose in them (ugghhh... so sick!). It was realllllly stretchy(it stretched like, at least 3 inches), but it was also like, yellow-whitish (think snot here people), but thick and sticky. It did NOT look fertile to me. It was really thick. And no, I do not have an infection, it's all good in the hood down there.
The question is: what. the. hell. was. that.?

Bubs- sounds disgusting but could be a good thing? I had EWCM on CD 8 this month, which was really weird for me. It wasn't yellow tinged but it was def 'snot like'. Mine only lasted the day then was gone again, might not be a bad thing?

did you BD lately Bubs? hmmm... sometimes when I blow my nose I look at it and wish it was coming from down bellow. Sorry TMI!

Questions: My DH keeps complaining how sticky pre-seed is and he doesn't like it. Any other lube you all can recommend to me?

Also bubs, I think my complex B vit might make my EWCM yellow-ish. Did you start any new vit?

did you BD lately Bubs? hmmm... sometimes when I blow my nose I look at it and wish it was coming from down bellow. Sorry TMI!

Questions: My DH keeps complaining how sticky pre-seed is and he doesn't like it. Any other lube you all can recommend to me?

Well we BD'd Saturday night and yesterday was Monday, and I didn't make any effort to keep it in since it wasn't a fertile day... I guess it could have been "his stuff"... who knows? Our bodies I guess just like to act wacky sometimes just to mind-screw us. :wacko:

And I have heard other women talk about Conceive Plus as another TTC safe lube. I have never used it. This is our first month using PreSeed, so I me and hubs don't have much of an opinion on it yet (other than it is freakin' expensive for lube!).

Also bubs, I think my complex B vit might make my EWCM yellow-ish. Did you start any new vit?

And yes, I have been taking FertileAid for women, and FertileCM. It has B-Vitamins, but not an excess (100% of daily recommended value). It has increased my... eh-hem... arousal fluids, so maybe it is already kick-starting the EWCM? :blush:

HWPG- called doctor this morning and she agreed to the whole arsenal of testing! Thank you for giving me the strength to stand up for myself! Hopefully some answers for us soon!

Thanks again, you have truly been a blessing!

I totally attribute my CD8 EWCM-like stuff to taking Vit B Complex! it's done a lot for me and QUICKLY!

Ok so I cracked and bought OPK's today thinking CD 14 and if I got a +OPK today then I would know that we didn't stand much of a chance this month, so I figured $40 was worth 2 weeks of peace of mind. HAH! Neg OPK today so that means I O'd sometime between Saturday and Monday so that means we've got a shot this month! So much for peace of mind!!!! :)

Ok so I cracked and bought OPK's today thinking CD 14 and if I got a +OPK today then I would know that we didn't stand much of a chance this month, so I figured $40 was worth 2 weeks of peace of mind. HAH! Neg OPK today so that means I O'd sometime between Saturday and Monday so that means we've got a shot this month! So much for peace of mind!!!! :)

Woot-woot! Maybe that good karma kicked in early, lady! :thumbup:

OK, here is yet another question from me.
I coughed up the dough and bought some digi OPK's (smiley face ones). I figured I would use the cheapies until I got a pos or close to, and then validate with a smiley.
If I get a smiley, should I keep testing with the digi until no smiley, or should I stop and go back to the cheapies until they are clearly neg? What would you ladies do?

I'd go back to the cheapo's until they're negative, but that's just me.

Do you have any wedding pics to post Laus? Would love to see some!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->