End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

I am interested in finding out more about that (walking epidural) down the road too Nica.
I was there for one of my bff's births but it was her second and literally the easiest birth in the world. She did have horrible BH for weeks leading up to it but once finally at the hospital she got laid down - screamed like once that she wanted pain meds they said um...honey it is too late - push! She pushed ONCE and the baby practically flew out. The doctor didn't even make it in time and a resident caught the baby. I know her first was nothing like that though but I didn't witness it.

I have a feeling I won't be so lucky..women in my family tend to have long labors and we have babies on the bigger side. Once I get another bfp, we'll be going indepth about my pre e risk and this potentially monstrous baby that could be coming out of my vagina lol I wanted to use the doctor I used as my GYN as a teen, but I got switched to another dr in the practice for MC (I had to wait a long time to see dr because of insurance bull), she was nice, but we have a lot to talk about when I get a bfp to catch her up to speed. I didn't see the point in talking about it when she was treating me for MC.

O my. I was induced and my daughter was 7 lb 13 and it wasn't that bad. My friend had a 10lb on gas and air only, short labour. I wouldn't fancy a 12lber though and I'm not a petite frame like you!

My mom and aunts don't think I'll be giving birth vaginally, but we'll have to see. My mom had pre e when she delivered me and I was breached, so c-section it was..we'll just have to see when we get there. While I'm not crazy about the idea of doing a c-section, I don't want to tear all the way like my aunt has done twice. She tore with her 9 lbs 9 oz and her 9 lbs 12 oz babies. I was only 7 lbs 11 oz, so here's to hoping :D

I was 8 days over due with Ruby. I had an unmedicated natural birth. I labored for 8hours and pushed for 45 minutes. I am only 5'2" and 170lbs (I have a very muscular build) and she was 10lbs 7oz and 22"! I only had 2 small 1st degree tears. I wouldn't say labor is fun, but I plan on having unmedicated births with any additional babies we are blessed with :) also, I told my midwife I was concerned she would be big and she told me that our bodies only make babies we can birth.... It seemed to help me relax and not worry so much!

Iv been watching One Born Every Minute as well. Its is very scary and exciting at the same time! Those ladies look in so mucccchhhh pain which is scary but when they baby pops out I can't help but cry with them haha I'd like to try and have a drug free birth (just gas) but realistically know I don't handle pain well so probably won't happen..

also I'm 8/9 dpo today, no symptoms what so ever :( Im pretty sure I'm not pregnant this cycle as just not feeling it but I will let myself test tomorrow at 9/10dpo. I'm so proud of myself that Ive been able to hold off testing this long. Usually I crack at 7dpo :dohh:

Morning everyone!

Well I'm 13-15dpo this morning and my temp took a little spike. I only had a 12 day LP last cycle so thought it would drop this morning but nothing yet! I think the acupuncture must have lengthened my LP.

Going to get up and test now as have a big party tonight but I know it will be bfn :(

Xx

Eek how exciting bing, hoping to see a bfp in a few min :) x

Morning everyone!

Well I'm 13-15dpo this morning and my temp took a little spike. I only had a 12 day LP last cycle so thought it would drop this morning but nothing yet! I think the acupuncture must have lengthened my LP.

Going to get up and test now as have a big party tonight but I know it will be bfn :(

Xx
I'm hoping for you updating of BFP really soon!

I still have line eye :haha:

But think its definitely a :BFN: as I'm sure something would have got darker by now if it was a line :cry:

Was really hoping either my temp would drop or I would get a :BFP: today so I knew whether to drink or not tonight! Oh well...I guess a few won't hurt. :)

GL anyone else testing soon!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
I still have line eye :haha:

But think its definitely a :BFN: as I'm sure something would have got darker by now if it was a line :cry:

Was really hoping either my temp would drop or I would get a :BFP: today so I knew whether to drink or not tonight! Oh well...I guess a few won't hurt. :)

GL anyone else testing soon!

Xx

I hate to say it, but I don't see anything either :( Hopefully you just have a late bloomer! :D

Don't worry Nica...I wasn't expecting a BFP and know I suffer from line eye! :haha:

Just wish the witch would show now so I can get on with next cycle.

August is the last time we'll be trying for a couple of months as I'm bridesmaid for my BFF next June so don't want to risk being due around her wedding day! I don't think she'd forgive me if I missed her big day. Xx

Bing same with us, we've a wedding abroad in June that I would hate to miss as it's family so will be leaving it for another while after August.

I know July was only our first time trying but as I'm quite an anxious person I got quite worked up with the waiting to find out, I'm nearly enjoying AF because there's no stress or pressure waiting!

Loobs I'm so sorry :(

And bing I think I have line eye too because I think I can see something maybe? Haha I don't know!

Good morning ladies!
How is everyone today ? I haven't been able to catch up on the latest but I everyone had a good day.

Praying for those bfps!

Has there only been one BFP from this thread so far? We gotta do better!

I've seen two and one wasn't someone on the thread, right?

Let me know who's missing.

So AF isn't due until Aug 3 but I was thining I would test starting this Monday 8 DPO. The reason being, we are moving next week and leave on Wednesday..thought I would at least test and if I get a BFP by a miracle, I can go into my current dr. office for a blood draw. I don't have a dr. yet at the new place......we are moving a 1000+ miles.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->