• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

End of July Testing Party Thread ~ Join Me!

So I had to run to the dollar store to get some things for a wreath making party I'm having tonight with a few of my girlfriends and was checking out and they had these new hpt's in the impulse section next to the cash register. I started thinking who buys a hpt as an impulse item, and then I remembered, this girl! So of course I bought a few and what else do you do with a shiny new hpt but pee on it, so that is exactly what I did. So stupid, 7dpo BFN. And even though it is unreasonable, I'm now discouraged.

So I had to run to the dollar store to get some things for a wreath making party I'm having tonight with a few of my girlfriends and was checking out and they had these new hpt's in the impulse section next to the cash register. I started thinking who buys a hpt as an impulse item, and then I remembered, this girl! So of course I bought a few and what else do you do with a shiny new hpt but pee on it, so that is exactly what I did. So stupid, 7dpo BFN. And even though it is unreasonable, I'm now discouraged.

Glutton for punishment just like the rest of us lol

I think we all hope to be the one person who gets a BFP super early, or who gets very defined symptoms soon after, or gets pregnant their first month :) Human nature to be hopeful!

A girl I used to know said she knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was pregnant 2 days after she conceived, I think she was either on the pill or used a condom but whatever happened it was an instance where she wasn't expecting to get pregnant because there had been contraception of some sort. Anyway, she said within 2 days she felt so drastically different, a way she had never felt before in her entire life, that she just knew she was pregnant. It was weird. She actually miscarried a few weeks later after a GP had confirmed the pregnancy, it was such an early miscarriage that she said if she hadn't felt so unbelievably different and had BFP's she would've just assumed AF was a tiny bit late.

I'm 7 DPO and TTC baby #2. Hoping for a :bfp: this month. I will be testing on the 27th or 28th.

It makes you wonder how many women mc without realising they were ever pregnant!

Afm - I used an ic this morning. Saw a shadow of a line but I see a shadow of a line on every single ic I use (and I've used a lot!) so I don't particularly trust them. I'll be using a FRER tomorrow morning if temps are still high. But think they will drop tomorrow morning! I've felt really wet all day and keep running to loo to check AF has not arrived as she is due any day now!

How is everyone else?

Xx

Turns out I left very important info from my long post .. which i updated with the symptoms of yesterday and today..

So I was supposed to take Clomid on CD 3-7 I took it on the following days.

CD3
CD4
CD5
CD6
and
CD10 <--I had forgotten one pill and I took it !:dohh:

Mistake -- or god sent? We shall see in just a few days.

I started the Progesterone cream on CD15.... Soon -- according to one app my AF is due in 4 days since I have a 22-25 day cycle. Though I still have a :bfn: today -- other apps say 7 days. Time will tell. Either way I will give an update. :)

Devastated still :BFN: know I'm not out until :witch: arrives but I've properly thrown my toys out the pram. I had :BFP: by now last time.

To compound matters my lovely secretary just got :BFP: unexpectedly which is not what she wanted. Different people in different situations but it is hard to be devastated for her when I'm so hoping for a :BFP:

Bad day :0(

Remlap, you still have time! Fx'd for you!

How is it possible that all these oopsies happen??
I guess they're all within that 5 day fertile sperm window. That's the ONLY thing that makes sense to me.

Maybe just call it Stuckinoki's random chatter thread or something?

Link Mn?
Also, remlap sorry you are having such a crap day.
Oopsies always baffle me as well.
Except in teens who in my imagination are simply fertile every day all the time.

Link Mn?
Also, remlap sorry you are having such a crap day.
Oopsies always baffle me as well.
Except in teens who in my imagination are simply fertile every day all the time.

This made me laugh out loud, thanks Mint, needed that.

Mint, it's titled end of July testing.... its like the 4th one down

Edit. . Oops, I meant August

I can't see the August thread, I'm probably having a very thick moment but I'm very tired and it's very hot here today!

I'm sure I'll be joining the August thread very soon.

Feeling a bit down tonight and starting to feel out. I know everyone says your not out until the witch shows but I just feel it and I'm always proved right when feeling like this in the past!

At least I have my works summer party tomorrow evening so at least I'll be able to drink away my sorrows :haha:

Xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ting-party-thread-join-me-2.html#post33301767

I done another test this morning and it looks like a BFN :(.
Been one long day today. Relaxing after an 8 hour shift watching one born every min. I refused to watch it since the mmc in May

I'm watching OBEM too. This is the first time we've watched it since we decided to ttc (a whole week and a half ago!), he's taking a bit more interest now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->