End of May 2013 babies CONTINUED..

Zfbaby, giving a carrot stick to Louis is so he can explore it. He won't actually eat it at the start until he has proper teeth bottom and top. He'll just suck on it and discover that when he has food in his hand he can control those hands and feed himself. For actual eating I mashed everything up or chucked it in the blender until Marielle had a lot of teeth that enabled her to chew well.

Hi everyone.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while.

Glad to hear everything is going well with you and little ones. I think it is time for some photos!

So is that a combination of blw and the other one? Matilda is watching us eat but no where near ready for food yet. She is still on 4-5oz every 2-3 hours. I will prob go with mush and gradually add lumps later too. Si did let her suck on his finger after he had eaten wot sits (there were no crumbs on his finger though) She looked puzzled lol.

Gosh it seems so quiet on here these days. How is everyone doing?
Lou is getting bigger and bigger, now 16lbs on the dot! He's still not napping during the day so I'm run ragged all day but he's out like a light from 6:30-7 and is now sleeping though 5 nights a week minimum!!! Yay
He had his tongue tie cut for a second time and it's grown back again :( but he seems to be doing ok and is so happy and settled were not sure if we are goin to take things further at the minute plus, although he doesnt feed perfectly he's on a schedule and drinks 6-7oz per feed. We are getting ready to move onto a 4hr schedule starting Monday and he's eating every 31/2 hrs at the minute.
Hope everyone is doing well. Let's see some updates! x

Sorry the tongue tie grew back but I'm glad things ae going well still.

CJ sleeps 7-8 hours on a night and then wakes up (or sometimes I have to wake him up after he poops) for a nappy change and feed and then he is back to sleep for a couple of hours. He slept for 9 hours last night which is the longest stint so far. He is struggling with teething and reflux a bit again. We are getting him weighed on Monday, would have done it sooner but the last one was a back holiday, the one before I was at the hospital and the one before that was the check up for him. I have a birth trauma workshop today so I am hoping DH copes well on his own for the first time.

Hello ladies!
Markus is growing very quick and seems so grown up already :)
He also doesn't sleep well during the day and hates his cot. So the only way to get him to sleep is rocking him in the pram! At night he has no problem with sleeping in his cot. Cheeky monkey
He's also chewing his fists like mad and dribbling loads!! So I think his teeth are starting to move as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
ladies, I haven't been on because my little sister died in a tragedy :'( it's been so hard and there's no break with the baby. although I find her to be a great comfort right now. I don't know what I'd do without her

Oh baby that is so awful. I have a little sister too. You must be devastated and heartbroken. Lots of hugs to you and your family. I hope you aren't feeling alone xxx

I am so sorry for you. Xxxx

So sorry for your loss babyface! xxxx
Hope your all doing well, I haven't been on for such a long time!
Marlee is 4 months old on Monday i can't believe it :/
Shes growing so much, shes filling out her 3-6 month clothes already and weighing 16lb 4 onz! Shes on four 9onz bottles a day still a great sleeper going 7.30 till 7am. shes starting to sit on her own, can roll over and is just so funny in her self :).

Heres a few random pics :thumbup:

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
That is awful. It must have been extra hard finding her like that. :hugs:

I am so so sorry baby. That is such a vicious way to lose someone. Take one day at a time. I am sure that some days you will be fine when your husband is at work and others you will be a wreck. Do you have access to bereavement counselling?

Sorry ladies, I haven't been in the mood to be online :( I'm doing ok though. I did see two counselors. One had no formal training but works as a holistic healer. She was actually a great help! The other was arranged through my husbands work, she's a grief and trauma counselor, but I found I felt worse after seeing her, so I'm going to stick with the first lady. I can't say it enough though, but I'm so thankful that I have Calla right now. She's my reason to stay strong. I don't want her to be affected in any way by this. but thankfully she hasn't been. She's moving along great with her development. I was worried about my milk due to the shock but I haven't seen a dip in supply, she actually gained 10 Oz that week lol
but yes, I'm hanging in there & taking things one day at a time <3

Big :hugs: Babyface. Thinking of you xxxx

Char, Marlee is so cute! Look at her sitting up. Clever little girl. How long can she sit for? Markus can only manage about 5 seconds lol.
So we've been on a holiday to France and it was great. But Markus is going through the 4 month sleep regression and has been waking every 1-2 hours for the last 2 weeks. I'm exhausted and have a constant tired nerve twitch under my eye lol! I hope it goes soon though and things go back to normal.... He is also growing like mad and is in 6-9 months clothes now! I wanted to put an outfit on him yesterday that he's never worn and......it didn't fit anymore :(
Here's a pic of him during the holiday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member