End of May 2013 babies CONTINUED..

Cute photo, it looks like they get along well.

My first PP period with JJ was really bad. It came about a fortnight before his first birthday and for at least two weeks before I felt so odd I was sure I was pregnant again and then a really nasty period started. I'm really dreading it this time.

Sorry you has a bad nights sleep. If he was STTN before it might just be a blip last night. :flower:

Zfbaby, there is a growth spurt at 13 weeks and they can really mess up a babies sleep, so it really sounds like Louis is going through it. It'll all go back to normal again, hopefully very soon xxx

Markus seems to be doing 8 hours straight now. He did 9-5 yesterday and 8-4 last night. He then has a quick feed though and then sleeps till around 8. Such bliss as Marielle kept waking up 2-3 times a night until she was 8.5 months old. He's nearly 3 months now and in 3-6 months clothes that fit exactly now! He's so tall I don't even know yet what size clothes to buy for winter. He had clothes that he never even wore as they were to small already! Such a tall boy :)

I've been having really bad stabbing pains for about 2 weeks before this period I was starting to worry I had another infection. Do they tend to last longer than normal periods? Not sure ino could cope with it I'd it was to last as long as pp bleeding.

I really hope it's just a blip pebbie but it's effecting his feeding and that in turn effects his sleep! Vicious circle.

I'm currently on my first pp since having Aston as its just like a normal period ? No pain, been 7 days so far so lasting abit longer but not even that heavy, iv now started the pill aswel :)

I'm also now now 6.5lbs below my pre preg weight! Woo!

shudder!! periods...omg I am so not ready for that.
I hope i'm one of those who's period doesn't come back for a year or so. I always had very bad periods

pebbie i'm so jealous of your baby boy sleeping so much! Calla always wakes every 4-4.5 hours at night ... i'm sooo sleepy!

i'm here at the drs today because i've been having dizzy spells. The public health nurse wanted to send me to emerg yesterday but the waits were too long for me to stay. I think its just that I need to eat and drink more than I am though!

Hope the dizzy spells turn out to be nothing. :flower:

I hope mine stay away for a year again too. I think I'm going to be too scared to ever use tampax again. :nope: I wish they had needed to give me a hysterectomy rather than try and save it.

CJ wakes every 3-4 hours but considering JJ hardly slept on a night I'm ok with what CJ is doing.

Hello ladies! Anyone else's baby going through a growth spurt? Zfbaby is Louis doing better? Markus has been waking between every 2-4 hours for the last 2 nights and he has a feed during the day and half an hour later he's sucking his hand again and getting hungry again, so during the day he feeds loads too. Anyone else? It's pretty tiring but fortunately only a phase! (That's what I keep saying to myself lol).

ohh omi hugs!!! I hope you can begin to feel less traumatized with time

the dizziness turned out to be low blood pressure. everything was fine in my blood work. I need to be drinking more and eating more (knew it!).
so i'm doing a bit better now

we're getting ready now for a big party at the house after Callas baptism on Sunday :S i'm so pooped

oh my, i'm not sure when the growth spurts are but it sure sounds like it! callas been fussy and feeding more the past few days but the wonder week app says she is in one so hoping that passes soon. although the next one is supposed to last 5 weeks :'( lol

Glad the dizzy spells will be easy to fix. I had a few dizzy days from not eating enough, we now have some quick food like microwavable innocent pots for the nights DH is working.

The other night CJ woke up every 2 hours for a feed but I'm not sure if it is a growth spurt or because he slept most of the day and was catching up. I haven't really noticed any obvious growth spurts with him, it just seems like he is constantly rapidly growing.

Thanks hun! yes my husband went out and bought all kinds of snacky type foods after that. I still could be eating a bit more though. I was eating more when pregnant

oh yawn ladies! calla is predictably every 3.5-4.5 hours still. although last night she was up for several hours with gas pains. this girl is a stellar burper in the day but will not burp at night?!

For me it's the BF'ing viscous cycle. You need to eat a bit more and healthy when BF'ing but the fact your constantly feeding stops you from eating or drinking as much as you'd like. Three nights out of six when DH is at work our toddler is getting pretty rushed meals too.

Do you use infacol or anything like that? I didn't use it at every feed but once before his night feed seemed to help his gas all night. Although CJ's reflux seems to be improving now, which is great because it also means the nappy wraps are not making him uncomfortable so we are using them full time now.

Markus is defo going through the 3 month growth spurt pretty bad :( During the day he wants to eat about every hour and during the night every 2 hours. He's also pretty grumpy and so fussy when he's on the boob, but apparently it's all normal. Cheeky monkey. Hope it passes soon as after 4 nights of very bad sleep I'm broken and so tired!
X

yes omi its exactly like that. between feeds, naps and holding & snuggling sometimes eating and drinking gets pushed aside :S

I haven't used the drops but i.think that's a great idea and I'll pick some up and try it out.

omg pebbie you must be so tired :hugs: & having another to watch over too. You girls are stronger than me.

Callas baptism and party is tomorrow. 50 guests at the house... what was I thinking? haha!! i'm freaking exhausted but it should be a nice time

Hope you get some better sleep soon too.

Good luck with the baptism Babyface.

I have a outpatient appointment at the hospital tomorrow with the urology department and am presuming I'll get discharged.

Babyface, Louis is th same with gas pain at night I think they are just too tired to help it out. We found a great method for helping the gas out. Pop them on you knee with their back against your tummy and rotate. As they move in circles with you it moves the gut round and gently helps the bubbles out. It works everytime with Lou. Small warning, it can sometimes come with a prize so you might want to drape a muslin over your knees. Hope it helps.

yes zfbaby she usually falls asleep and just won't burp (then of course wakes when I lay her down lol)
thank you for the tip!! but what do I rotate? i'm having a hard time picturing :)

omi, how did the appt go?

the baptism and party went great!! Calla slept through the entire ceremony :) unfortunately, I bought exactly two times too much food though. But this was my first time hosting a big party so I gutted i'm learning. Too bad you ladies don't live close I'd have you over for bbq, salads, cakes, etc! haha

Good luck with the appointment today! Hope you get discharged.

Zfbaby, I tried this method for burping with Markus as he sometimes gets bad gas pains around 5pm and he burped and burped and burped. Brilliant and thanks for the tip!
Babyface, just sit Calla on your lap with her back against your tummy. You then start to move in circles with your upper body so Calla will do the same with her upper body. And that should do the trick

Thanks, the appointment went well. I didn't get discharged but I don't have to go back for another 6 months now. I was told to rest again but I feel lazy enough as it is.

Glad the baptism went well babyface.

Glad it helped pebbie, it's my favourite one to do as its sure to squeeze it all out. :)
Sounds like you had a lovely day babyface and I wish you lived close by if there was BBQ about yummy!

Hey all! Anyone's baby making whining/moaning noises? He seems to do it when tired (??) but this is totally new sound he's started making over the past few days. Sounds like babbling but slower and lower and more of it if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->