End of May 2013 babies CONTINUED..

Wow! That sounds amazing. I have honestly never tried caviar, I am funny about eating anything from the sea. My OH says that it's because I think I used to be a mermaid.

I would like to be good enough at sewing to start my own business but have only just started so not quite there yet!

Practise :) I had no clue about caviar or having a business. It's great though and can't wait till it has grown enough so I can be at home for the kids. Think it'll be my mission during mat leave! Hahaha

Practise :) I had no clue about caviar or having a business. It's great though and can't wait till it has grown enough so I can be at home for the kids. Think it'll be my mission during mat leave! Hahaha

This sounds so great! I would never be capable of doing anything like this :thumbup: x

Yay!! There are more of us. This is really exciting. I am never going to remember all the names.

Omiomen - what a gorgeous bump. I can't wait to catch up with you!

I have fingers crossed for vbacs, no pre-eclampsia and lots of home births!

Char- you sound like such a lovely little family. Really traditional. I would struggle having a baker as a husband! He must smell delicious!

Pebble - what is your business you have started? I would love to do that.

Thanks hun, Its not the smell because he has to wear baker whites at work and change before he comes home but the problem is all the bread and cakes he brings home with him not very good for the tummy!! Lol x

Ohhhh I'd be begging hubby to take all sorts of cakes home. Yummmmmmmmm

would love to join too. I am due May 21. This will be our 3rd and a wonderful surprise. We have two DD 9 & 6 so I feel like I am starting over. I am 37 and at my 12 week scan the sonographer was pretty confident we are having a boy this time. But we are not buying anything or announcing anything till our anatomy scan Dec 21. That seems so long away. Plus I am in a wedding and doing my best to keep this a secret till after the wedding so as not to steal my best friends special time. But boy my body is fighting me to just poof out all over.

would love to join too. I am due May 21. This will be our 3rd and a wonderful surprise. We have two DD 9 & 6 so I feel like I am starting over. I am 37 and at my 12 week scan the sonographer was pretty confident we are having a boy this time. But we are not buying anything or announcing anything till our anatomy scan Dec 21. That seems so long away. Plus I am in a wedding and doing my best to keep this a secret till after the wedding so as not to steal my best friends special time. But boy my body is fighting me to just poof out all over.

Yay you're the same due date as me :) Are you not showing a bump yet? Mines all popped out and would never be able to hide it lol!

Did anyone try any of the "gender prediction things"? I did the Chinese gender calendar which was right with my daughter and it said boy and I did the weddin ring test and it said boy too (twice). Lol!
X

Yay you're the same due date as me :) Are you not showing a bump yet? Mines all popped out and would never be able to hide it lol!

Did anyone try any of the "gender prediction things"? I did the Chinese gender calendar which was right with my daughter and it said boy and I did the weddin ring test and it said boy too (twice). Lol!
X

I tried doing thAt and pretty sure it said girl :) ... I'm happy with either ...
Il do my pics soon, still in bed! ..

Never done the ring test ..

Is anyone going to be using a belly bandit after birth ? I had one last time and think it really helped... I had a med but cuz I lost loads weight after I had a sewing lady make it a lot smaller ... It still fits now so hoping it be ok after I gave birth!

Eugh, iv put on 2lbs! ... Not happy... Guna start being a lot better from tomorrow!

Oh never heard of it. Did I work then?
X

So on the first page I've added everyone's due date. Just check if I have it right as I had to calculate a few dates and I have babybrain.
Also, a few ladies didn't tell their due date and have no ticker so if its missing, let me know and I'll add you.
It's nice to have an overview of when everyone's due :)

The 21st :) It can't come quick enough!! Can't wait to see and hold the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->