End of May 2013 babies CONTINUED..

I know. :cry: I stayed reasonable small with DS for most of the pregnancy and this time I am scared about how big I am. I was not eating very well and a bit sick in the 1st trimester so it is not like I expected to be big now.

I'm not far of from being like that. It's like I grow on a daily basis. My friend was huge at 10 weeks, but it wasn't the case that she was absolutely enormous at the end. Her bump was the same size as mine in the end. It just started a bit earlier for her ;)

That is really reassuring to know! I guess it is true that you show sooner with your second though.

I know! It's like stomach muscles.... what are they? lol

Lol. I got told by every midwife and consultant I saw (and I saw a LOT of them) that I had very strong stomach muscles when pregnant with DS...no one is going to be saying that this time! :haha: It turns out that spending 1-2 hours a day at the gym everyday for 4-5 months does not make a bit of difference to the lost stomach muscles! But ah well, they are gone now so it is not like there is anything left to lose this time.

Here's my bump :)

It looks so tiny in the picture but I already feel like a planet. Never in my life have I had anything but a flat stomach because I've always had trouble gaining wait. I'm so excited to be definitely pregnant and NOT fat when under a shirt! LOL

I'm Amy, 20 years old, OH is 21, and we are in PA, USA. This is our first, and I'm so excited :happydance:

Attachments

• 11 Weeks.jpg
    11 Weeks.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi everyone :) I've been pushed back from 23rd to 30th May, however i will be induced or have Casceran due to Gestational Diabetes. Just wanted to say hello to all the May mummies :)

We're have a private gender scan in 3 wks time on 15th Dec then hospital 20wk one on 15th Jan. Thinking we are team Blue xx

Omni just saw your bumps piccies and snap, i'm the same! Have had a huge bump from 7 wks and now 13&1. There was no hiding the fact for me! xx

Lol. I got told by every midwife and consultant I saw (and I saw a LOT of them) that I had very strong stomach muscles when pregnant with DS...no one is going to be saying that this time! :haha: It turns out that spending 1-2 hours a day at the gym everyday for 4-5 months does not make a bit of difference to the lost stomach muscles! But ah well, they are gone now so it is not like there is anything left to lose this time.

Hahahaha true. So we'll only loose out dignity again during labour lol!!

Welcome Amy and BroodyBlair! Join the club lol

Amy that's a great bump as well and a proper bump too. Love it. I dislike the stage where people aren't sure if you've gained weight or are pregnant lol

BroodyBlair I was induced at 38 weeks. For some reason I have the feeling it will happen again this time round. But not seeing the consultant till 20th dec so will find out more then.
X

can i join plz im due 20th may:D cant wait until new year when i see baby again sooo adorable!:)

I am hoping for a VBAC but depending on how the pregnancy progresses I might end up with another c-section. Induction would be likely if I get pre-eclampsia again but an induction is generally avoided for VBAC's so if something goes wrong again I will be moved from the 30th to the 23rd for a c-section I think, earlier if things go wrong sooner than before. Also I am only allowed to go one week overdue not the normal two. I am hoping for the best though.

yayy thankyouu:) & me i cant waittt :D mine lands on new year Lol eeeek X

Hi everyone, may I join in on the fun? I'd love to be a part of a group or make some close connections. I may have posted once or twice in the first tri thread :)
I'm in Canada and this is our first little baby. I'm due May 20. I would love to have a home birth but it's not possible where I live! I've heard the heartbeat a few times now and our first scan is Dec 22. My belly is growing but only my pants and those closest to me can tell. :haha: I will see what my bump pics look like and maybe post one later :)
xxx

Hi everyone, may I join in on the fun? I'd love to be a part of a group or make some close connections. I may have posted once or twice in the first tri thread :)
I'm in Canada and this is our first little baby. I'm due May 20. I would love to have a home birth but it's not possible where I live! I've heard the heartbeat a few times now and our first scan is Dec 22. My belly is growing but only my pants and those closest to me can tell. :haha: I will see what my bump pics look like and maybe post one later :)
xxx

Of course! Welcome in our group :)
I'm seeing the midwife on the 3rd of December and can't wait to hear the heartbeat then woohoooo

I am hoping for a VBAC but depending on how the pregnancy progresses I might end up with another c-section. Induction would be likely if I get pre-eclampsia again but an induction is generally avoided for VBAC's so if something goes wrong again I will be moved from the 30th to the 23rd for a c-section I think, earlier if things go wrong sooner than before. Also I am only allowed to go one week overdue not the normal two. I am hoping for the best though.

Fingers crossed it all stays away or at least till later on! :)

I will upload my picture tonight, but mine is hardly any dif! ... Proper convo going on today, I missed it all!

xxx

Of course! Welcome in our group :)
I'm seeing the midwife on the 3rd of December and can't wait to hear the heartbeat then woohoooo

Thanks love! :flower:
Ohh I know the feeling I get so excited to hear it!! When my appt is getting close it's all I can think about hehe.. what a wonderful feeling :)

Yay!! There are more of us. This is really exciting. I am never going to remember all the names.

Omiomen - what a gorgeous bump. I can't wait to catch up with you!

I have fingers crossed for vbacs, no pre-eclampsia and lots of home births!

Char- you sound like such a lovely little family. Really traditional. I would struggle having a baker as a husband! He must smell delicious!

Pebble - what is your business you have started? I would love to do that.

I'm selling French caviar! lol we rolled into it via hubbies work and started setting it up when our daughter was 2 months old. Very hard but well worth it! It's very steady now and were selling to Michelin star restaurants and I love it :) Can't wait to expan the products to make the business grow more and more.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->