End of May 2013 babies CONTINUED..

Hi Fee and welcome!
The raspberry leaf tea is great as it makes the dilating go so quick which is the most painful part. They say with second kids labour goes a lot quicker so we'll see!
I've found the May signature thing and put it in mine. Just click on it and on the first page it gives you the link to copy into your signature.
X

Hey pebbie1, I'm going to try get my o/h to take a pic of bump when he's home from work :) xx

Right - raspberry leaf tea is on my shopping list then.

I am really hoping for a low risk pregnancy and birth, so I can hire a birthing pool for home. My OH is really supportive (he may get a bit more nervous closer to the time!)

Fee - where abouts are you in Somerset? My parents live in Wellington. Are you going to Taunton hospital? A male midwife sounds ideal - I imagine they are a lot more sympathetic to the pain as they can never experience it.

Is anyone signing up to hypnobirthing classes, or anything similar?

Fee - where abouts are you in Somerset? My parents live in Wellington. Are you going to Taunton hospital? A male midwife sounds ideal - I imagine they are a lot more sympathetic to the pain as they can never experience it.

I'm in Cheddar so had the choice of Bristol, Weston or Taunton. We chose Taunton which is the furthest but we liked it the most. They were great last time and your right the midwife was a lot more gentle than the female one I had first. He is openly gay and I don't blame him after seeing so many you know whats!! Not the prettiest!

14 weeks 2 days :D Dont mind the mess in the back ground lol :haha:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Yay! Hello bump!!!!! Your house looks clean compared to mine lolllllllll!! Still waitin for some energy but seeing the GP later. Hopefully he can fix it :)

He is openly gay and I don't blame him after seeing so many you know whats!! Not the prettiest!

Hahahahhaha I can imagine he's gay hahahahahaha. Must be a bit too much seeig so many fairies in all different positions and circumstances. Awe hhhahah

Yay! Hello bump!!!!! Your house looks clean compared to mine lolllllllll!! Still waitin for some energy but seeing the GP later. Hopefully he can fix it :)

Its the corner behind me thats the worse! my sons birthday stuff need to take it upstairs but being lazy :haha:

Anyone else going to share there bump pics? Im sure it was someone elses idea in the first place lol? :thumbup:

True! Come on Chantelle, show us your bump :)

Ugh I have a complete washing mountain waiting patiently to be ironed :(

What cute bumps. We still don't look obviously pregnant. I make a point of standing like a pregnant woman and rubbing my belly!

I wonder was he gay before he started? What an interesting job for a man to do. He must admire women for going through childbirth. I would be so proud of my son if he were a midwife. I don't know what his dad would think though!

So, you are all still missing the energy flow too? My house is disgusting!

My husband got a new found respect for women after I'd given birth lol!
I've got 0.00000% energy. My iron levels came back low from my 8 week blood check so seeing GP later to see if my iron levels dropped more. My daughter is starting to proper chat now as well so the whole day I hear mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy lol hahaha

I think it's enough to turn any man!! Very true, amazing job but wouldn't wanna go out with one. Imagine them knowing more about down there than you!

I keep having burst of energy and trying to walk lots when I can but then feel like I need a nap when I get back. Can't wait to have lots of energy. Last time I walked miles during my pregnancy and loved it.

How are you finding it all??

I love being pregnant. I already can't wait to do it again. The only problem is childcare. For one it is £770 a month and I would like 3 kids before I am 40 (6 years to go) so not sure how to do it. I don't want money to be the reason we can't have as many children as we like. But OH may have to give up work to look after them!

What are the rest of you doing regards childcare? Particularly if this is not your first?

My daughter is in nursery 3 afternoons a week. By the time I'll go back to work she'll be 3 which means she gets 15 hours for free which will be the 3 afternoons. So the cost will stay the same for us fortunately! I have very flexible working hours though which is good as I had a part time job for 5 mornings a week before but we couldn't afford the nursery anymore. It's mad that basically I couldn't afford to work those hours. Very very wrong. But with my new job it's a lot better. I've started my own business though so at some point I hope to be able to work from home full time on my own business :)

Wow that's amazing! Home birth sounds great and just nice to be in the comfort of your own home. I really disliked being in the hospital sharing a room with 5 other women and 6 other crying babies. Kept me up all night! I can only have hospital birth as I'm high risk but I'm really hoping for a water birth :)
X

I would have loved a home-birth, I wanted one with DS but that did not happen. I am high risk again too so I have to be consultant led on hooked up to the machines. A water birth is also out due to monitoring and the c-section scar, and the machines of course.

Does anyone want to put bump pictures on already ?...

Here is my timeline. The 4 week bloating and the 12+6 week bump does not look as different in photos as in real life and I know they 'feel' different. Ignore my PJ's. :blush: I feel like a whale about now.

View attachment 520137

I know. :cry: I stayed reasonable small with DS for most of the pregnancy and this time I am scared about how big I am. I was not eating very well and a bit sick in the 1st trimester so it is not like I expected to be big now.

I love being pregnant. I already can't wait to do it again. The only problem is childcare. For one it is £770 a month and I would like 3 kids before I am 40 (6 years to go) so not sure how to do it. I don't want money to be the reason we can't have as many children as we like. But OH may have to give up work to look after them!

What are the rest of you doing regards childcare? Particularly if this is not your first?

I am lucky in that department o/h has a fulltime job as a baker and earns enough money for me not to have to work so I am a stay at home mum always have been x

I know. :cry: I stayed reasonable small with DS for most of the pregnancy and this time I am scared about how big I am. I was not eating very well and a bit sick in the 1st trimester so it is not like I expected to be big now.

wow thats what you call a bump!! I cant wait to be like that :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"