End of Oct is approaching who's left?

I had my sweep yesterday in a last ditch attempt to get the little man moving and nothing yet.
I'm booked in for my induction this afternoon. Am scared but just can't wait to meet my little man now, it's been sooooo long!
Good luck to all the other October Mummies that have sweeps coming up, hope it works for you
xxx

Aww hun, hope he decides to move before your induction! If not good luck!! :hugs:You will be holding your little man soon :happydance: Yaaay!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck mell242!!

I dont think MWs in my area do sweeps :shrug: have never been mentioned to me, never mentioned with my 1st and nobody has ever mentioned having one! If it means a chance of getin this baby out i want one!! :hissy:

Tone - Any signs of anything happening for you yet? xx

Mell Good luck hun!! not long now & hope it goes ok for you ! :hugs:

Mel x

Good Luck Mell hope your LO comes before!! But atleast you know :baby: will be with you very soon!!

ellasmummy- Nope, nothing yet :(
Sweep 2moro morning! Lets hope it does something this time!! xxxxxx

Good Luck for you sweep tomorrow Tone! Really hope it does something for you and you meet your LO :baby:

Not much going on for me. A few achy cramps, nothing major! Had MW today and she thinks im going to have her very soon. She said i have all the classic signs of Labour and thinks im in "pre-labour". Some people are in that 4weeks so thats no good to me :hissy:

Good Luck Tone hope your :baby: decides to come soon!!

Good Luck for you sweep tomorrow Tone! Really hope it does something for you and you meet your LO :baby:

Not much going on for me. A few achy cramps, nothing major! Had MW today and she thinks im going to have her very soon. She said i have all the classic signs of Labour and thinks im in "pre-labour". Some people are in that 4weeks so thats no good to me :hissy:

Thats what they keep telling me to, 'early labour' but im not getting my hopes up because they been saying that for nearly 3weeks now and nothing has changed and my baby still isnt here!!

I'm still here too ... :cry: 9 days over now.

Still at least I know baba will be here within the next few days:happydance:

:dust: to everyone else who is still waiting..

Any news on Mell?

Mel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->