Endo Sufferers!

Hi ladies! im the girl that started this thread, just wanted to drop in with an update because alot has happened since the last time i wrote on here. i stopped coming on this site because i was finding it really hard being diagnosed with endo and getting neg hpt's each month and it wasnt like id only tried a few times i was trying for 7-8 years to get pregnant! well after my laproscopy i was put on clomid for 4 months, i didnt take them as me and my partner at the time had just split up, but when i met my new partner a while later i was given clomid again and started taking it again. on my 2nd round of it i was a day late for af so decided to take a hpt and ohh my god i can still remember the feeling when it came up positive! after so many years i dont think i really believed it lol and i still dont think its sunk in now even though im 31 weeks along now and can feel my little lady moving all the time! if you need an inspiration story then my story is definatley worth listening to. i never got any help with getting pregnant for about 5 years as i was young and didnt think there was a problem but when i finally did go i had all the tests done that you initially get done and the doctor found no problem with either of us so i was given 6 months of clomid which failed, then i was offered a lap which i had done and severe endo was found and pcos, then they gave me 4 more cycles of clomid which i never took, then they gave me more lol and they worked! the next step was ivf im so glad it didnt go that far and im so grateful for this pregnancy! 7 years and i didnt fall pregnant once and im sure it was due to the lap that i fell pregnant. i hope all you ladies get what your looking for and you all get those bfp's! trust me they are well worth the wait! x

Thanks Dinky.
I started the other endo thread on here cause I wanted to talk to others with this horrible disease and discuss our ttc journey.
Would you say that the clomid helped then?....
I had a lap 2 months ago, but haven't felt much better since. Maybe it'll happen soon....
Congrats to you! Hope you have a happy and healthy rest of pregnancy! x x

hey floofymad, to be honest i dont think that the clomid worked, it helped in bringing my periods a couple of days closer together but i think i would of got pregnant without it. i was still having regular periods but my cycles would be 32 days long one month, 26 the next, 35 the month after lol. i think it was the lap that helped, it cleared all my insides out and my ovary was stuck to the side of my womb which they put back in place. if i hadnt of had that lap i dont think i would be pregnant now! i had it done june 29th 2009, started ttc again9 weeks after the lap and fell pregnant the following february. good luck i know you can do it! its well worth the wait x

Just wanted to say it is a lovely story to hear and congrats. There is hope for us yet then :)

yes definatly there is hope! Keep at it because one day it will work, its so hard to stay positive through the long term ttc stage and when you read other peoples success stories you cant help but imagine your self in that position and it does make you feel abit jelous like it will never happen for you but at the same time you can imagine how it would feel to be that person thats looking at a positive hpt after such a struggle and you cant wait for that to be you! Believe me ive been there and all those mixed emotions drive you crazy over time its so hard to remain positive! I still remember how i felt while ttc and now i feel so lucky to finally be having my turn and one day it will be yours! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->