Endometriosis & Laparoscopy

Hey everybody! How is everyone today? Well my surgery is tomorrow morning. I have to be at the hospital by 6:30am. It is a little early, but I don't think I will be sleeping tonight. Right now I am a little nurvous, but as the day goes by I will be getting more nervous.I have been trying to relax, have been breathing deeply, focusing on my final aim. Also I have been reading a lot of successful lap and bfp stories. I think that after all I have heard and read,these successful stories are the reason for me actually relaxing and knowing that very soon I might get my very first and long wanted bfp. But sometimes I catch myself thinking about the procedure and I feel like a hundred ants are going up and down my back. I know that tomorrow I will be more nervous and I really hope that I dont give up like I did last time. I need to stay strong. I was perscribed valium, one for tonight and another one for tomorrow morning. I hope the valium helps me and I get over my fears and just do it. Ladies please tell me what did/will you do to calm down before the surgery? I need your help!

Hey everybody! How is everyone today? Well my surgery is tomorrow morning. I have to be at the hospital by 6:30am. It is a little early, but I don't think I will be sleeping tonight. Right now I am a little nurvous, but as the day goes by I will be getting more nervous.I have been trying to relax, have been breathing deeply, focusing on my final aim. Also I have been reading a lot of successful lap and bfp stories. I think that after all I have heard and read,these successful stories are the reason for me actually relaxing and knowing that very soon I might get my very first and long wanted bfp. But sometimes I catch myself thinking about the procedure and I feel like a hundred ants are going up and down my back. I know that tomorrow I will be more nervous and I really hope that I dont give up like I did last time. I need to stay strong. I was perscribed valium, one for tonight and another one for tomorrow morning. I hope the valium helps me and I get over my fears and just do it. Ladies please tell me what did/will you do to calm down before the surgery? I need your help!

Honestly, I was not calm before surgery... I was nervous. But its totally normal to be nervous. I want a baby more than anything and that overpowered my fear because I knew that I wasn't going to get anywhere if that surgery wasn't done. And I was so sick of worrying about what was wrong. Good luck! You will be fine......talk to you after the surgery! :hugs:

Thank you ladies! I am sure that everything will be fine tomorrow. I am scared that I might give up right before the surgery, because of my stupid fear of knives. If I can calm down and just get over myself, I know that after that I won feel much pain. I spoke with both of my parents,both have had surgeries and both had told me that there is no pain and I wont feel anything. I trust them, because I know they wont lie to me. And if anybody can do it, so I can do it. I will be strong and I will go for it, and one day I will hold my baby and I wont remember anything that I had to go through. So I think that the final target worth more than any pain. Good luck to you ladies. Please pray for me.:hugs:

Hey ladies, i am back form the hospital. It was a very long day and I am a little tired, but I am totally fine. Everything went well and I will give you more details tomorrow. Thank you for the support, prayers and the kind words.:hugs:

Hey ladies, i am back form the hospital. It was a very long day and I am a little tired, but I am totally fine. Everything went well and I will give you more details tomorrow. Thank you for the support, prayers and the kind words.:hugs:

Yayyy! You must be so relieved to have it over with! :winkwink:

Hi everyone! First I would like to thank you guys for the support and the encouragement you have been giving me. :hugs: My surgery went fine. Actually, yesterday I was not in much pain. After the surgery I felt so good, no pain whatsoever, I was walking around all night. Someone would have thought that I would be drained, but I felt totally fine. Although today is another story- I feel so bloated. All the carbon dioxide remained in my stomach.I was hoping that it will move up to my sholders, but unfortunately it stayd in my belly. Now my belly is so full with gas and it feels like it will exploade. Otherwise everything else feels fine. Honestly like you said ladies it is not what we imagined. Now if only I knew how to get rid of this gas before my stomach explodes. I have been walking a lot, and the funny part is that I do not feel tired. Please help with the gas. Today I have a little mixed fillings. My best friend announced her second pregnancy. I am happy and sad. God,please allow me to have a baby too. Do not turn me into a jealous bitch. I want to be happy for my friends. Anyway my doctor said that they had found two very little dots, which they think are endo, but the biopsy will show. My right tube was partially open so they opened it. Everything else looked ok. I am very happy I got through it and now I know that I am ready to go. Wish all of us 2013 babies.

Glad to know you are OK and are close to getting some answers Sikis. I am still waiting for my surgery dates. I really hope if there is no BFP this month, we can get it done and move forward. It;s getting really frustrating x

Thank you tannielicious. Don't worry honey your surgery will come soon and everything will be fine. I am very happy I got over my fears and I did it. It is great to know that I do not have any complications and I am given a green light to BD as soon as I feel better. I cannot wait to start. The surgery was nothing what I had imagined. I was up and about right after it , the same night. The gas is what bothers me now, but I hope that will go away soon. I dont even have a bandaid on the incisions. My belly button looks funny. Now I am waiting to stop bleeding and start BD. Sending lots of baby dust your way:hugs:

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely New Year and has increased hopes for 2013. I finally got the letter from the hospital to book the date for my lap. It's scheduled to be sometime during the week after next but I can only book the exact date once AF arrives. A big part of me hopes she doesn't but even if she does, I am really really looking forward to getting some answers * hopefully no bad news * . baby dust to everyone x

Hey girls. How are you all doing? Sikis and Amelia, how are you feeling since your surgeries? All healed, I hope. Tannie, good luck with your upcoming surgery. Let us know when you book it.

Hey girls I feel totally fine. I am waiting for af to come. We end up bding 6 days after my surgery and now I am in the end of my tww, but I dont feel any different than any other cycle. Today was my post op appointment and the doctor had told me that she didnt find almost anything wrong. There was a tiny endo spot and my right tube was partially blocked. She removed the endo and unblocked the tube, and now I am good to go. But because of my dhs low numbers may be 3-4 months from now we are going to do an ivf, since iui didnt work for us. But I dont give up for a natural bfp before that. Tanni good luck with your surgery. It was nothing what i imagined to be. I hope you find answers to your questions and I hope that this surgery is all that it takes you to get your bfp. Amelia and Fizzy how are you feeling? How are your cycles? Do you feel any different after the surgery? What are your next steps? :hugs: and fx for all of us.

Hi ladies ! My lap is scheduled for next Friday... January 18th. I am pretty nervous but more afraid of finding out more bad news if anything :wacko:

Hope everyone is well and lots of baby dust to everyone x

Tannie, good luck with the surgery hon. I will be thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts. I am sure that everything will be fine. Dont worry about recovery. You will feel fine in no time. :hugs:

Hi Ladies! Had my lap yesterday and I am back home. Am in a lot of pain but I hope it's going to be worth it. They found a small amount of endo around the uterus but not bad enough to affect any chances of getting pregnant naturally. My right tube was partially blocked so they used some pressure to get it open completely and that is the main suspect for the lack of BFP ( especially since my right ovary seems to be the only one producing eggs ). So hopefully things will happen soon ! Thanks for everyone's kind words and thoughts x .

Hey Tannie I am glad your lap went well. It seems that they found the same things i you they found in me. I hope you feel better. :hugs:

Hey girls, I have been trying to stay positive and keep off the forums and also shy away from all baby related things for a while but I needed to drop a vent in another forum so thought I would stop by lol I am focusing on getting really healthy and being happy with the things I already have in life. When its my turn for that bfp I will be ecstatic. Tanne, I am glad everything turned out well with your surgery and fizzy I am feeling really well now and just waiting for this last tiny stitch to dissovle or fall out already. My hubby has been losing a ton of weight and exercising so hopefully his :spermy:will improve and a natural bfp will be on the way. :dust: to us all !

I'm jumping on this thread because, I too, now need to have the laproscopy surgery to search for endo. This has been very recent and new for me, since I didn't have a menstrual cycle for 3 1/2 years due to constant marathon running. Ever since I started my period again, because we are TTC, I have had a constant pelvic pain; especially during ovulation, after ovulation and during period. Since I didn't have a period for so long it was hard for me to remember what it felt like, so I dismissed it, but now the pain is becoming more persistent and very localized to the left ovary/tube region. The pain becomes worse right after I exercise, which is odd.

This has been a very informative thread for me to read. I'll let you know when I get this thing scheduled. It sounds like it's not too horrific, which is a relief. :happydance:

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->