Energy bills - Southern Electric

LuckyYem

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
I have just spoken to Southern Electric and the guy on the phone told me you are able to fix your energy prices for a year, you can only do it online, if you have paperless billing and pay by direct debit. I have just done mine! Obviously you won't be effected by the price increase on 15th November. They are not advertising this and it can be withdrawn at any time. I thought I would spread the word so if you are with them you can save a few quid :thumbup:

Thanks for this! I am just waiting for a letter to activate my online account and then I will have a look to see what I'm signed up for. We just moved into this house a few months ago and stuck with SE, but I was a bit unsure I'd done the right thing :/

You don't have to wait for your account to be activated - mine isn't and they had emailed the bill hence the reason I rang them lol.

Thanks for this! I am just waiting for a letter to activate my online account and then I will have a look to see what I'm signed up for. We just moved into this house a few months ago and stuck with SE, but I was a bit unsure I'd done the right thing :/

You don't have to wait for your account to be activated - mine isn't and they had emailed the bill hence the reason I rang them lol.

Oh ok thanks! I'll look into it now!

It takes you thru' like you are a new customer which is confusing so I rang them back and they said it will all tally up in the end lol. Good luck hope you save some money x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->